It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The Beard + Love of America reminds Democrats of Abraham Lincoln.

Too much for them. šŸ¤Ŗ

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: rdambroso

Ask friends and family ... far and wide ...

Have they ever been called to take a poll ?

No normal person even answers the phone anymore if they don't recognize the numbers

Think Logically

LOL

edit on 26-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
He is not living true to his sexual feelings towards men ...

Says you.
There is ZERO evidence that supports him being gay or bisexual.

His body his choice is not the issue,

Yes it is. Completely.
He is a happily married man ... in love and married to a woman and has kids.
Monogamous. Happy. Balanced. Running smoothly. His life is fine.

And you can't stomach that.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The point is he has not dealt with his childhood trauma nor his sexual desires and it's bubbling up in his ideologies, this a good leader does not make.

Yes he has dealt with his childhood and his sexuality just fine.
No it's not 'bubbling up' anywhere.
You are projecting your own partisan nonsense where it doesn't belong.
Seeing what you want to see.

I'm sure you don't have a degree in psychology.
Guess what ... I do ... and you are ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: quintessentone

Well, I pretty much don't agree with anything the RNC has become anymore, they could choose a potato as VP for all I care.

I think it is necessary to scrutinize these people that want to be your leaders and not accept any statements or ideologies coming out of their mouths, especially if considered bizarre or weird by many people. It needs to be broken down.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Something definitely not right about the vibe he gives off.

I mean he looks like he should be pals with Matt Gaetz.

link   

a reply to: Shoshanna

Did someone do that to him, I don't know I did not read his book.

All I see is Vance thinking himself to be homosexual, and it's not hard to know whether or not a man is aroused by another man, then going to his religious leader to help him not feel that way any more. It just does not work that way, it just does not go away.

You did not even read the Yahoo article you posted as a source a couple pages ago that supposedly says he is gay.

It says

Vanceā€™sĀ memoir,Ā Hillbilly Elegy, contains a revealing anecdote about his childhood belief that he was gay. Influenced by a preacherā€™s condemnation of homosexuality, young Vance feared he was destined for hell simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy.

Vanceā€™s grandmother, whom he referred lovingly to as ā€œmamawā€ during his acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention last Wednesday, was a central figure in his upbringing. She swiftly dispelled his fears with a blunt question and an assurance of divine love, regardless of his sexual orientation.Ā 

So unless you have any other source or proof that he is homosexual or bisexual, YOU are the one sexualizing a child when you say he "knowing he is aroused by men".

You are saying a child "knows he is aroused by men"

Because this man has a wife and children. And he is telling a story about his confusion as a child, because all little boys are friends with other little boys and a vast majority of them go through a "girls are gross" phase. He was confused. And he asked his gramma a question. And you are taking that to mean he is "aroused by men".

Please look inward.

link   

Deflection.

Obama absolutely is bisexual or homosexual.
He's married to a woman and has a family.
He doesn't publically admit his gayness or bisexuality.
Is Obama screwed up according to you?

Hypocrisy. Absolute hypocrisy.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

And this is how Vance has handled that childhood experience and/or trauma:

Critics argue that Vanceā€™s childhood experience should have fostered empathy and understanding toward the LGBTQ+ community. Instead, he has used his platform to undermine their rights, leading to accusations of hypocrisy.

Vanceā€™s legislative actions have also drawn significant criticism. He introduced a bill to criminalize gender-affirming care for minors, arguing that such medical interventions are harmful and should be banned. He has also decried the inclusion of a third gender option on passports, branding it as a waste of taxpayer money. ā€œThere are only two genders ā€” passports issued by the United States government should recognize that simple fact,ā€ Vance wrote on his congressional website while pushing his bill, the Passport Sanity Act.

www.yahoo.com...

This guy seems to just follow what and how others' tell him how he should feel and act, that does not make for a good leader. He is still doing the flip flopping and just goes along with what is available to him in the moment. That does not make for a good leader.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

his sexual desires

You either didn't read the article or you just enjoy projecting nonsense ...

This is what the article said - "simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy." There is NOTHING about 'sexual desire' in that and nothing gay in that at all. He said exactly what most little boys say ... that they think girls are icky and that the boys they play with are good friends.

You are one sick twisted puppy ...

link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Deflection.

how could he not be? According to the logic of sillyoleme.

link   

Deflection.

Again, if either of their wives are okay with it, what is it any of our business?

That was not my point and you know it. Deflection and hypocrisy as usual from you.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

his sexual desires

You either didn't read the article or you just enjoy projecting nonsense ...

This is what the article said - "simply because he disliked girls and cherished his friendship with another boy." There is NOTHING about 'sexual desire' in that and nothing gay in that at all. He said exactly what most little boys say ... that they think girls are icky and that the boys they play with are good friends.

You are one sick twisted puppy ...

Again, why is he always letting others tell him how to feel, act and think? He is still doing it. A sick twisted puppy is one who refuses to see reality, that is not me.

Even Russia sees the truth and they have a big stake in this that Trump wins.

In front of a screen showing Vance at a Republican rally in Michigan, Solovyov prompted laughter from his guests when he suggested the former president chose his running mate "to make sure that America prays for Trump to live."

"God forbid something happens to him and his vice president steps in," Solovyov said, chuckling at the prospect of Trump not making it to the end of his term, adding: "It would not be good for anybody."
Describing Vance as a "nice guy," Solovyov wondered why Vance couldn't think of anything better to say that to "thank his mother for being sober for 10 years."

www.msn.com...
edit on q00000017731America/Chicago3333America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Again, if either of their wives are okay with it, what is it any of our business?

Then WHY are you screaming that Vance is screwed up and a bad leader because he supposedly doesn't publicly accept his homosexuality ... but you refuse to say the same about Obama who absolutely is a bisexual and doesn't publicly accept his?

Deflection and hypocrisy.

Deflection and hypocrisy as usual from you.

Wrong. That would be YOU.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   

And this is how Vance has handled that childhood experience and/or trauma:

Critics argue that Vanceā€™s childhood experience should have fostered empathy and understanding toward the LGBTQ+ community. Instead, he has used his platform to undermine their rights, leading to accusations of hypocrisy.

Vanceā€™s legislative actions have also drawn significant criticism. He introduced a bill to criminalize gender-affirming care for minors, arguing that such medical interventions are harmful and should be banned. He has also decried the inclusion of a third gender option on passports, branding it as a waste of taxpayer money. ā€œThere are only two genders ā€” passports issued by the United States government should recognize that simple fact,ā€ Vance wrote on his congressional website while pushing his bill, the Passport Sanity Act.

www.yahoo.com...

This guy seems to just follow what and how others' tell him how he should feel and act, that does not make for a good leader. He is still doing the flip flopping and just goes along with what is available to him in the moment. That does not make for a good leader.

What trauma? There is no trauma. This is what happened step by step.

He went to church as a child and heard the pastor condemn homosexuality.

He was a normal little boy.

He asked his gramma if that meant he was gay.

She said no.

He is Christian and has Christian beliefs well I think they're the real beliefs that homosexuality is a sin.

He doesn't want kids making irreversible decisions about their health that can affect them later in life and make them depressed and likely commit suicide. That's a positive to me.

What is the 3rd gender they want on passports? Eunuch? I dont know but to a logical person that doesn't make sense.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Again, why is he always letting others tell him how to feel, act and think?

He's not.

You skipped right over this ... so I"m posting it again.

YOU are interjecting from that ... falsely claiming he has sexual feelings for men.

The leap from a little boy thinking little girls are icky to 'sexual feelings for men' is retarded.
edit on 7/26/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Is it true that Vance has changed his name 4X and that he once considered himself homosexual but that his faith turned him back to heterosexuality, or is he really bi-sexual?

That makes him sound like a closet Dem. Wouldnā€™t that make him appeal to Democrats more, or is it having faith in God that discredits him?

I am not discrediting him, I am wondering if he is still screwed up and if so he should not be in any seat in any government agency. It seems his attentions have turned to childless women who prefer to have cats as pets, get it? Is that what his faith teaches him?

Additionally, Harris does have children and no pets.

oilprice.com...

So, that is just another light bulb moment that everyone should have about Vance or whatever his name is.

OMG! you just admitted that being gender confused is "screwed up". You can't make this stuff up.

Sigh. You need to learn the difference between homosexuality and gender dysphoria.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Then WHY are you screaming that Vance is screwed up and a bad leader because he supposedly doesn't publicly accept his homosexuality ... but you refuse to say the same about Obama who absolutely is a bisexual and doesn't publicly accept his?

Deflection and hypocrisy.

Deflection and hypocrisy as usual from you.

Wrong. That would be YOU.

Not sure why you can't or won't understand my context.

I am scrutinizing his behaviour just as other are now that he is in the public eye. Even Russia has something to say about him.

Describing Vance as a "nice guy," Solovyov wondered why Vance couldn't think of anything better to say that to "thank his mother for being sober for 10 years."

Russian state Duma (parliament) MP Leonid Kalashnikov said that Vance was unveiled as if to say: "If you kill me, the replacement will be no better," as he mocked how the senator had "changed his religion...and never explained why."

See now, why did Vance change his religion? Because he is a follower and not a leader and does what Trump wants him to do, as Trump said:

At a rally on Saturday night for Ohio GOP Senate nominee J.D. Vance, Trump made sure the crowd knew that Vance was subservient to him ā€“ big time.

ā€œJ.D. is kissing my ass he wants my support so bad,ā€ Trump said.

www.cnn.com...

It's sad to watch. It is pitiful those are your choices.
edit on q00000025731America/Chicago1515America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sounds like someone confused about their own sexuality. She sees children as sexual.

edit on 26-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: FlyersFan

Sounds like someone confused about their own sexuality. She sees children as a sexual tool.

Wow, talk about someone being sick here on ATS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join