It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JD Vance Is the Least Liked VP Nominee in Decades, According to Polls

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

His body his choice? You are such a hypocrite.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Vance is living a lie, he is running away from his true sexual leanings,

Like I said ... you don't know jack sh!t about being bi-sexual.

Meet Oscar winner and openly bisexual woman Anna Paquin .
Very successful actress who is also very open about her bisexuality.
Fell in love with her male True Blood costar Stephen Moyer, married him, had children.
Monogamous with a man, and in love, and raising a family.
Living a straight life.

Bisexuals fall in love and get married and raise families.
Sometimes it's with someone of the same sex, sometimes the opposite sex.
Marrying someone of the opposite sex isn't 'denying their sexuality'.

She's open about her bisexuality.
Others keep it to themselves because IT IS NO ONES BUSINESS.

Embarrassing for you.
You really should educate yourself before you post.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

What are you talking about? How do others' accepting their sexuality compare to Vance not accepting his true sexual leanings and tries very hard to live a lie?

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

No .. that would be YOU being a partisan hypocrite. YOU are the one going around screaming 'her body her choice'. Well there it is, right back in your face. Vances body .. Vances choice. If he falls in love with a woman and wants to marry her and have children with her and live monogamous with her ... ITS HIS CHOICE. He isn't 'denying' anything. He's living true to his feelings. Chew on that.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

according to POLLS? LOLOL mmm ok..CNN, MS'___', PBS polls?
I think mark twain said
'there are lies, dam lies and statistics'

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What are you talking about?

You poor thing. You really don't get it do you?

How do others' accepting their sexuality compare to Vance not accepting his true sexual leanings and tries very hard to live a lie?

He's not 'trying very hard to live a lie'.
He's a happily married man with a family living just fine.
And he's not bisexual.
You are projecting something that isn't there just to
satisfy your partisan hypocrisy.

You still haven't addressed the fact that Obama is the one who is actually bisexual or homosexual and is married and has a family with a woman. So how is that not him 'living unhealthy lie' according to you, eh???

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Transgenderism and homosexuality are two different things, educate yourself. One is about sex only the other is not. But I know this is what it's all about for you...every problem is "trans". Get help.

LOL, now go back to your posts. You likely don't even know what you did here.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Well, I pretty much don't agree with anything the RNC has become anymore, they could choose a potato as VP for all I care.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Well many people are coming out in the public eye saying how screwed up Vance's statements are:

You quote MSNBC .... of course they are going to say that.
They are the mouthpiece of the DNC and the BIden White house.
Biden State Run TV.

Geeeze ... Mother Jones, Yahoo News, MSNBC ...
the left wing propaganda is thick in you.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

He’s not using his real name? Like Barry Soetoro?

He keeps trying to be anybody else but who he really is. How is that normal?

His dad left and his mom was a junkie. I don't know why anyone would want to be someone else in that situation.

I'd say do better, but I don't think you are capable due to diminished brain capacity.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

No .. that would be YOU being a partisan hypocrite. YOU are the one going around screaming 'her body her choice'. Well there it is, right back in your face. Vances body .. Vances choice. If he falls in love with a woman and wants to marry her and have children with her and live monogamous with her ... ITS HIS CHOICE. He isn't 'denying' anything. He's living true to his feelings. Chew on that.

He is not living true to his sexual feelings towards men he has chosen to bury it through his faith and not face his childhood trauma(s). His trauma is bubbling up here and there in his behaviour and his statements and that does not make for a good leader. You all should be very concerned for him.

His body his choice is not the issue, it's he knows himself to be aroused by men and is running away from his true desires that is living a lie and shows all of us how he handles problems.
edit on q00000052731America/Chicago1818America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

His dad left and his mom was a junkie. I don't know why anyone would want to be someone else in that situation.

I'd say do better, but I don't think you are capable due to diminished brain capacity.

The point is he has not dealt with his childhood trauma nor his sexual desires and it's bubbling up in his ideologies, this a good leader does not make.
edit on q00000053731America/Chicago3636America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

You contradict yourself.
The hypocrisy is astounding.

About Vance -

He won't or can't accept who he really is and that to me is 'screwed up'.

About Obama -

I didn't even know Obama swung that way and do you know why? because I don't care what they do in their bedrooms.

So if Vance has bisexual feelings and decides to live straight, it's everyones business because he isn't accepting who he is and that's screwed up. But if Obama has bisexual feelings and decides to live straight, it's no ones business because that's what he decides to do in the privacy of his own bedroom.

Yeah ... you are comic relief .... pffft.

There is no contradiction. Either you are homosexual or you are not, either you are bisexual or you are not, either you are heterosexual or you are not. Living a lie is unhealthy and shows someone who is lost.

But being a dude and putting on a dress is totally normal. Seek help

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   

He's is being scrutinized now that he is in the public eye, give him more time to show his bizarre ideologies..more are coming.
edit on q00000055731America/Chicago2323America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This dialogue isn't worth it. I'll see myself out.

edit on 26-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

link   

The point is he has not dealt with his childhood trauma nor his sexual desires and it's bubbling up in his ideologies, this a good leader does not make.

yep, Obama had the same issue, and he sucked ass as a leader.

It's strange but funny to see the left trying to demonize homosexuality. Those homos don't know where to put their junk, do they.

link   

He is not living true to his sexual feelings towards men he has chosen to bury it through his faith and not face his childhood trauma(s). His trauma is bubbling up here and there in his behaviour and his statements and that does not make for a good leader. You all should be very concerned for him.

His body his choice is not the issue, it's he knows himself to be aroused by men and is running away from his true desires that is living a lie and shows all of us how he handles problems.

I dont know what kind of person takes confusion as a little boy. A child asking his grandmother a question as knowing "himself to be aroused by men".

I dont know what kind of person sexualizes a child like that.

Do you realize there is more to the story beyond the headline? Turn off the TV. Break free from the mind wash.
edit on 26-7-2024 by Shoshanna because: also

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

He's is being scrutinized now that he is in the public eye, give him more time to show his bizarre ideologies..more are coming.

But Harris hasn't a thing to worry about.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Did someone do that to him, I don't know I did not read his book.

All I see is Vance thinking himself to be homosexual, and it's not hard to know whether or not a man is aroused by another man, then going to his religious leader to help him not feel that way any more. It just does not work that way, it just does not go away.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   

But Harris hasn't a thing to worry about.

Nope, Trump has to start worrying about Vance because he just proved Trump was lying about not having any connection to Project 2025 and it's still early days.

www.vox.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join