It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The emperor still has no clothes

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: RazorV66

The cheating is inherent.

What is new is that the spewers of "tHrEaT t0 dEmOcrAcY!11!!" crowd are silent.

Yep, they claimed Trump was a threat to democracy and obliterated democracy in the same breath. How do people NOT see that? Is the ignorance willful or are they really just that stupid (like Joy Reid)?

I think the answer is obvious.

They don't want to see it.

They believe they have a righteous mandate.

They believe they are saving democracy by destroying democracy.

They are the same ones who say that you are the one who is in a cult.....

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: quintessentone

I am not a leftie so I guess I am a middle of the road common senser.

you might not admit it, but you posts sure do. middle of the road folks don't support 2/3 of the lefts ideas.

Yahoo article citing a Wall Street Journal article that 's behind a paywall,

In fact, 63% of new audits as of Summer 2023 targeted taxpayers with income of less than $200,000, according to figures compiled by The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board, which then dubbed the $200,000 man the “IRS’s most wanted.”
IRS’s Most Wanted: The $200,000 Man Sixty-three percent of new audits last year were aimed at middle-class filers.

As I stated over and over, I vote depending on the issue and there are many issues that I flip flop on. You all fail to realize, ATS is decidedly right leaning or even MAGA cultish, so, of course, it would appear that way to some of you.

Yes, me also.

What gets me is the Right is completely blind to the fact they are all about control.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

you might not admit it, but you posts sure do. middle of the road folks don't support 2/3 of the lefts ideas.

In fact, 63% of new audits as of Summer 2023 targeted taxpayers with income of less than $200,000, according to figures compiled by The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board, which then dubbed the $200,000 man the “IRS’s most wanted.”
IRS’s Most Wanted: The $200,000 Man Sixty-three percent of new audits last year were aimed at middle-class filers.

As I stated over and over, I vote depending on the issue and there are many issues that I flip flop on. You all fail to realize, ATS is decidedly right leaning or even MAGA cultish, so, of course, it would appear that way to some of you.

Yes, me also.

What gets me is the Right is completely blind to the fact they are all about control.

Imagine saying that when the current democrat nominee was just selected for you.

And you didn't even get a chance to vote on it.......

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

... says the person who proudly proclaims herself part of the woke 'cancel culture' mob mentality.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

MAGA cultish?

If "MAGA cultish" defines a person who was happier paying $1.50 for gas, happier with a more secure border, happier with a booming economy, happier with foreign nations paying equal tariffs. happier with businesses coming back to America, happier with low interest rates, happier with lower prices at the grocery store, happier with no wars, happier with their country having peace through strength, then you can go ahead and call me a MAGA cultish or whatever you want to even though nothing Trump supporters do is actually cultish by definition. We show up to rallies and/or social media to support the president we're voting for, that's what normal people do.

Not sure what exactly you expect, the other side has zero policies that help this country.

You know very well the issues that define a MAGA cultish poster vs. a right leaning poster vs. a far right leaning poster here.

No I don't. Trump supporters are people like I explained above. There's nothing cultish about that.

How do you feel about the people who called Trump a threat to democracy and instantly started supporting Harris when she was pushed up to the DNC candidate without a single vote? Biden isn't just a threat to democracy, he eliminated it and now those who love democracy follow lockstep with Harris, who was not democratically elected as the candidate. Now look up cultist and tell me who fits it more.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

With donations falsely made in their names. You WILL donate money and support this candidate, even if you dont know you do!

Talk about control!

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

With donations falsely made in their names. You WILL donate money and support this candidate, even if you dont know you do!

Talk about control!

Indeed.

The BAMN were and are not playing.

I've been saying here for years that the left is fighting a war while the right is still waiting for one to arrive.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Yes, me also.

Hey, nice to see you contribute here and I hope you are well.

Well, they are in total control of their confirmation bias and no other truth shall pass.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

By all means.

Bust the bubble.....

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes, me also.

Imagine saying that when the current democrat nominee was just selected for you.

Even when they are allowed to vote, it still don't count.
Ask Bernie.

Stockholm Syndrome or something, I guess.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

MAGA cultish?

If "MAGA cultish" defines a person who was happier paying $1.50 for gas, happier with a more secure border, happier with a booming economy, happier with foreign nations paying equal tariffs. happier with businesses coming back to America, happier with low interest rates, happier with lower prices at the grocery store, happier with no wars, happier with their country having peace through strength, then you can go ahead and call me a MAGA cultish or whatever you want to even though nothing Trump supporters do is actually cultish by definition. We show up to rallies and/or social media to support the president we're voting for, that's what normal people do.

Not sure what exactly you expect, the other side has zero policies that help this country.

You know very well the issues that define a MAGA cultish poster vs. a right leaning poster vs. a far right leaning poster here.

No I don't. Trump supporters are people like I explained above. There's nothing cultish about that.

How do you feel about the people who called Trump a threat to democracy and instantly started supporting Harris when she was pushed up to the DNC candidate without a single vote? Biden isn't just a threat to democracy, he eliminated it and now those who love democracy follow lockstep with Harris, who was not democratically elected as the candidate. Now look up cultist and tell me who fits it more.

Definitely some cultish behaviour out there, but I've learned not to argue with anyone that could be considered a fool because then we both would be indistinguishable as fools.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   

By all means.

Bust the bubble.....

That is up to you to do.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: DAVID64

Define social changes.

Bottom line is are we better off than we were 4 years ago. The answer is no by the way.

If people are truly being honest with themselves and the political landscape, I don’t think that question had a positive answer for decades.

Not since the 80's prior to now. I was by far a LOT better off 4 years ago than today. I don't count the country being shut down and every avenue for recovery being blocked by the Congress.

Isn’t that what caused all the inflation?

So you’re just going to give Trump and Biden a pass one causing the inflation, or are we going to instead absolve Trump and say COVID is all Biden’s fault.

Trump stood up there and told America that Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine would stop the virus within a couple of days and it should be the medicine prescribed for anyone who catches covid, as told to him by medical professionals, and it would be treated no differently than if you have the flu (stay home a few days and then back to work). Fauci and the media said it was a lie and the prescriptions weren't given. The next thing to happen was people had to quarantine for 2 weeks and the country had to shut down, then the people started getting checks. Had people been able to have access to the right meds, this never would have happened, but neither would mail-in ballots which is why the dnc was so adamant about shutting down and quarantining, etc. Many were caught not wearing masks while they wanted us to be punished for it.

That's why I don't count it.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Yes, me also.

Even when they are allowed to vote, it still don't count.
Ask Bernie.

Stockholm Syndrome or something, I guess.

"Righteous Mandate."

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Most people/voters really don't have a good or any grasp on national economics and how government spends their money, so of course the percentage of people who feel 'they' are not doing well feel that way will be a high percentage.

Social changes have been made by Biden's Administration but nobody here wants to acknowledge it.

So you think people seeing a 40% price increase in things they buy the most of is not a good grasp of national economics? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

link   

By all means.

Bust the bubble.....

That is up to you to do.

Please, never stop posting here.

With every topic you participate in, the talking points are there.

When pressed, the same result is inevitable.

You cannot back them up. You cannot defend them.

Yet you insist that it is those who disagree with you are in a bubble or cult.

Objectively this is a good thing.

Happy to be a part of it.

link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

My absolute favorite phrase when it comes to leftists and their rabid hatred for people with more money than them.
"Their fair share".
How about you start by defining what a "fair share" is.

I will leave that to the very capable Kamala Harris and it's easy enough for you to listen to her so you can learn what you need to know about what a 'fair share' a 'fair shake' and the difference between 'survive' and 'thrive'.

There's that conservatism you were talking about, you're not a lefty at all. Heh.

Kamala can't even talk without cackling, hard to take her serious. Especially the way she tries to make everything she says some sort of philosophical riddle.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm absolutely MAGA-cultish! (raising hand)

Anyone who isn't for making America great again needs to have their head examined (not to mention their bank accounts).

I mean seriously, how can you NOT be all for making America great????

Exactly.

I think they hate it because it wasn't their idea, they'd rather see America burn because they won't follow common sense since Trump did. That, and they're too corrupt and hungry for more power and money.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: LSU2018

I'm absolutely MAGA-cultish! (raising hand)

Anyone who isn't for making America great again needs to have their head examined (not to mention their bank accounts).

I mean seriously, how can you NOT be all for making America great????

It's already great, it needs to be saved now.

If Biden couldn't save it, how will his shoe-in save it?

EL OH EL

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Yes, me also.

Actually the vast majority of People on the "Right" are well aware of The Democrat Parti authoritarian control dictatorial tactics. It's all being witnessed first hand. 😊

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join