It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The emperor still has no clothes

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

If the rumors turn out to be true and Shapiro from PA is selected as Heiress' VP, it may just get mightily interesting...

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

As I stated over and over, I vote depending on the issue and there are many issues that I flip flop on.

excuses, excuses, excuses it is plain to see that 90% of your posts are left leaning ideologies. that's not middle of the road.

come on man be proud of what you are even if not flattering position to be taking.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

"That's your opinion and you are allowed to spew it out here. Thank the site's owners."

So, you ARE for censorship. At least you admit it. Is that why you spend 18 hours a day posting here? What's your end game, here?

Looks like you have an issue with the "site's owners", allowing free speech on their privately owned website.
edit on 25-7-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: LSU2018

My personal take?

They don't need the votes, voters or EC.

They need enough of the public to believe she can beat Trump so the final numbers don't appear suspect.

Yes, it's a blackpill. But it's honestly my opinion.

They're gonna be trying. I think America will be paying very close attention this time though.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: LSU2018

My personal take?

They don't need the votes, voters or EC.

They need enough of the public to believe she can beat Trump so the final numbers don't appear suspect.

Yes, it's a blackpill. But it's honestly my opinion.

They're gonna be trying. I think America will be paying very close attention this time though.

I hope so and appreciate the optimism.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

"That's your opinion and you are allowed to spew it out here. Thank the site's owners."

So, you ARE for censorship. At least you admit it. Is that why you spend 18 hours a day posting here? What's your end game, here?

Looks like you have an issue with the "site owners", allowing free speach.

Spit out my coffee on this post.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

As I stated over and over, I vote depending on the issue and there are many issues that I flip flop on.

excuses, excuses, excuses it is plain to see that 90% of your posts are left leaning ideologies. that's not middle of the road.

come on man be proud of what you are even if not flattering position to be taking.

From a right leaning or MAGA cult viewpoint, it sure looks that way to some of you here.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I hope you ruined your keyboard, spitting out your invisible coffee. 🙄

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I hope you ruined your keyboard, spitting out your invisible coffee. 🙄

lol You'll never know.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: imitator

If they didn't care that Kamala was installed as the nominee, why would they care if they certify?

The fact that the Democrat nominee is someone no one voted a single vote for should be universally troubling.

...yet it's not.

It's astounding how the Dem supporters are OK with the higher ups installing Kamala like a toilet without so much as a roll call from anyone , let alone a legitimate vote.

I don't care who they try to shove out into Trump's lions den wearing pork chop panties, but the fact that they are cheating again is the problem.

They are con artists.
edit on 25-7-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Well, the money from the Biden campaign won't follow as easily. They might be able to do the person switch, but Biden controls the campaign money, and the only person (right now) with access to it is Harris. If they switch to someone other than Harris, the money doesn't necessarily follow to the new candidate without Biden's approval (and it's not just a simple nod for an approval either).

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

PA is flipping red.

Democrats were up +15,000 in Bucks County in June of 2020 there. The largest suburb of Philly.

It's now R+ ~250
Delaware Valley Journal
He's losing is own State. I don't think he has a record to run on.
edit on 25-7-2024 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The cheating is inherent.

What is new is that the spewers of "tHrEaT t0 dEmOcrAcY!11!!" crowd are silent.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I understand where you are coming from and the possible legal troubles that my bring.

Yet you are going to want to look into the activities of a company named Act Blue.

The funding started well over a year ago.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

PA is flipping red.

Democrats were up +15,000 in Bucks County in June of 2020 there. The largest suburb of Philly.

It's now R+ ~250
Delaware Valley Journal
He's losing is own State. I don't think he has a record to run on.

Thanks to a one Scott Pressler.

I think you may be confused however. Failing upward is a democrat hiring policy.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

MAGA cultish?

If "MAGA cultish" defines a person who was happier paying $1.50 for gas, happier with a more secure border, happier with a booming economy, happier with foreign nations paying equal tariffs. happier with businesses coming back to America, happier with low interest rates, happier with lower prices at the grocery store, happier with no wars, happier with their country having peace through strength, then you can go ahead and call me a MAGA cultish or whatever you want to even though nothing Trump supporters do is actually cultish by definition. We show up to rallies and/or social media to support the president we're voting for, that's what normal people do.

Not sure what exactly you expect, the other side has zero policies that help this country.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

MAGA cultish?

If "MAGA cultish" defines a person who was happier paying $1.50 for gas, happier with a more secure border, happier with a booming economy, happier with foreign nations paying equal tariffs. happier with businesses coming back to America, happier with low interest rates, happier with lower prices at the grocery store, happier with no wars, happier with their country having peace through strength, then you can go ahead and call me a MAGA cultish or whatever you want to even though nothing Trump supporters do is actually cultish by definition. We show up to rallies and/or social media to support the president we're voting for, that's what normal people do.

Not sure what exactly you expect, the other side has zero policies that help this country.

You know very well the issues that define a MAGA cultish poster vs. a right leaning poster vs. a far right leaning poster here.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Gawd, I'm not sure I do want to look into that. I'm currently trying to work off a backlog of daily corruption reports which is probably going to require the next several years to fully digest!

With this administration, coupled with the rest of the "swamp", there is corruption every single place you look. Nothing is left untouched.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

My absolute favorite phrase when it comes to leftists and their rabid hatred for people with more money than them.
"Their fair share".
How about you start by defining what a "fair share" is.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Fair enough FCD.

Quick rundown is that large donations are made and instead of the donator being reflected, it is broken up to thousands of small donations attributed to unwitting, unknowing donors.

The most egregious that comes to mind is an elderly woman collecting SSI making a donation to the tune of around $15,000 over a year.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join