It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Lazy88

This analysis is not accurate because James got hit before David.

Because you think the time line is out of order doesn’t disqualify the trajectory analysis doesn’t it.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Jeff Ostroff puts together a good compilation of many sources and time line of events.

Also by Jeff, he tries to debunk some of the claims going on.

I disagree with his audio analysis as the stationary microphone next to Trump also shows a change in audio print between the first 3 and next 5 shots.

Jeff does fail to acknowledge James as a victim and his position, rendering his debunk as actual evidence of a second shooter.

I do agree with Jeff in that the shots at Trump and the crowd did not come from the water tower.
edit on 24-7-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

It seems with the shot that hit Trump lines up with the position held by Crooks and the rupture in the equipment in the video provided. Is that false.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Because you think the time line is out of order doesn’t disqualify the trajectory analysis doesn’t it.

At this time it is all important work to find what sequence of events match the evidence. I would like to see a comparison of trajectory from someone inside the building, under the location of the Kid to account for the more muffled audio of the first 3 shots.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It seems with the shot that hit Trump lines up with the position held by Crooks and the rupture in the equipment in the video provided. Is that false.

I disagree with that premise. It does not account for how James got hit before David.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I disagree with that premise. It does not account for how James got hit before David.

Sorry for the double post.

But… “sequence” of events is not the same as shots lining up. Is it.

The point being…

You posted this.

This 2 min analysis by WWLTV defines a bullet trajectory closer to the second floor building than the location of the Kid. The position from the two Counter Sniper Teams behind Trump is shown. The team on the left side of Trump has their view blocked by a tree. The team on the right side also have their view blocked by trees to have a clear view to the position of the Kid.

Where you claim the news clip “WWLTV defines a bullet trajectory closer to the second floor building than the location of the Kid. ” doesn’t state that at all. The clip only addresses the position of the teams vs Crooks for about 15 seconds. And doesn’t state what you claimed.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It does look close. As for how accurate it is and how a shot compares to a shot taken from ground level will help clarify the situation.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:59 PM
link   

It does look close

So..

It seems with the shot that hit Trump lines up with the position held by Crooks and the rupture in the equipment in the video provided. Is that false?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

It does look close. As for how accurate it is and how a shot compares to a shot taken from ground level will help clarify the situation.

It’s kinda simple. If Crooks shot down at Trump, the location of the rupture in the equipment would be very different for other positions lower than Crooks. And angle of entry.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   
heh, this is all a bunch of 'noize'. I'd love to take any of you guys to a shooting range and see how all your 'magic bullet' theories work out. Shooting is an imprecise science...snipers for generations have tried to make it more precise, but nature gets in the way every time.

These shots were short, by all standards, but the were also poorly planned. You can make all kinds of 'theoretical' shot predictions, BUT the reality is, this kid was only marginally trained at best. He was NOT a professional sniper, and he missed. He didn't want to miss, but he did. I am thankful Trump survived, and I am disturbed at the SS response after the shooting, but Trump DID survive, thank God.

What we are faced with is a government out of our, "we the people", control. You can deny this, and you will endure the consequences, OR, you can recognize this and resist.

That choice is YOURS.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
heh, this is all a bunch of 'noize'. I'd love to take any of you guys to a shooting range and see how all your 'magic bullet' theories work out.

I’ve been to the shooting range thanks. Learned lots of respect for any firearm in the 1980’s when I was young just finding out a 22 LR can go through a bale of straw and an old board as a backer. Then more respect in the 2000’s with my first civilian .223, and the full metal jackets that came close to burning through 3/8” SS plate scrap dad brought home for targets.

Quote where I said anything about a magic bullet.

By the way.

Is this false.

www.foxnews.com...

Between Trump on a stage at least 4 feet tall, with Trump standing 6 feet tall. And the way the piece of equipment was hit behind Trump. Any proof someone shooting from inside the building. When people were watching the building when they saw Crooks. Looks like the trajectory of the bullet that clipped Trump was from Crooks on the roof.
edit on 24-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Shrugs…

Bullets vs Car Doors - Ballistics Test!

Bullets aren’t magic, but they do have lots of energy.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Brighteon Broadcast News, July 24, 2024 – BOMBSHELL leaked video confirms Secret Service sniper team STOOD DOWN while shots were fired

At 40min in the video link, Mike Adams goes through one video that shows the kid on the roof when the first shot is made. There is no sign of recoil by the kid to indicate he made the first shot.

There is also video of one rally attendee calling out the the shooter has turned around after shot #8, 6 seconds after the shooting starts. It is not until shot #10, 16 seconds after the shooting starts that the same person calls out that the shooter is down.

Trump Shooting - A Closer Look - What we Know and What We Don't

Max Igan compiles a collection of clips and questions events, he does not know. One new clip is of an interview with one of the people at the rally where the shooting starts. They could see the Kid on the roof, but they cannot confirm that is where the shots came from.

Another thing this witness claims is that the door to building 6 had been closed for most of the day, it was open before the shooting starts.
edit on 25-7-2024 by kwaka because: added last sentence

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Chris Martenson presents an update to his audio analysis and provides a comparison of all the gun shot audio. His conclusions of the shots fired is presented in the following table:

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I actually wasn't referring to you. My larger point was responding to the people who think this was somehow staged. And, I actually agree with your last statement. But, whatever.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 07:59 AM
link   

My reference to 'magic bullet' was not related to a bullet's energy, but rather the fact that there are some here whom are suggesting this was all faked, or that two shooters were involved. The bullet which hit Trump's ear appears to have been a solid core jacketed bullet (i.e. cheap ball ammo) (luckily for Trump). Had this been a hollow point bullet, it likely would have fragmented when it hit Trumps ear and fragments could have seriously injured, if not fatally, Trump. It was a miracle this bullet didn't hit Trump squarely in the head.

That was my point. Nothing to do with a bullet lacking energy. I am acutely aware of what bullets are capable of penetrating; different calibers, different loadings, different bullet types, different barrel lengths, and different firearm types...they're all part of the mix. As are things like windage, trajectory and velocity.

Sorry you misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Thanks OP.
Some of us appreciate having all the information on a subject in one spot to follow.
As this is an ongoing "conspiracy", the updates are appreciated.

And thanks to those who are also contributing information.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Sorry. Wasn’t sure since not many participates in this thread.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Another thing this witness claims is that the door to building 6 had been closed for most of the day, it was open before the shooting starts.

Asked a question..

By the way.

Is this false.

www.foxnews.com...

Between Trump on a stage at least 4 feet tall, with Trump standing 6 feet tall. And the way the piece of equipment was hit behind Trump. With the bullet captured in media that hit Trump’s ear? Any proof someone shooting from inside the building. When people were watching the building when they saw Crooks. Looks like the trajectory of the bullet that clipped Trump was from Crooks on the roof.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join