It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Probably some poor employee told to have people move because they are trespassing like what is said at 5:02. I haven’t ever worked “security” in 20 years, but have had to tell people to move off plant property. Everting from random people, hunters, to mushroom hunters.
edit on 29-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Just take a look at this photo, what do you notice? We have evidence in plain sight. The photo shows a picture of the bullet going right by Trump's head but what else do you notice? The bullet is on a LEVEL PLAIN. If Crooks shot that from an elevated position the trajectory would not be level as photographed. The trajectory would be, at least slightly, downward. I have not seen or heard anyone comment on this, what do you think?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

From some rough calculations for another forum, I figured the kid was shooting downwards at about 2°.

Without getting overly complicated, here is your image in Photoshop and I simply pulled down the horizontal guide for comparison.

You be the judge...

edit on 29/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

From some rough calculations for another forum, I figured the kid was shooting downwards at about 2°.

a reply to: Encia22
Ok, not sure about the 2 degree estimate, thought it would have a more downward trajectory not to mention it going and continueing onward, striking others at what seemed like a relative level plain. I'm not totally sold but thank you for the explanation.
Based on your photoshopped line it does appear to have a slight downward trajectory. Still would like to see Crooks location and height differential from Trumps stage position and the others struck.

edit on 29-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The bullet looks like it’s tracking downward, not level.

Where the hole in equipment left a downward hole by the upward spray.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Ok, no worries. As I said, that was a rough estimate based on these numbers:

Distance from location of kid on rooftop to target: 448 ft.
Height of building: approx. 20 ft.
Height of target’s noodle: stage: 4 ft. + man height 6 ft. = approx. 10 ft.
Angle of shot from rooftop: approx. 2.5° downwards

Anyway, here I crudely overlaid a protractor on my previous image if it helps visualise the angle. I tried to place the cross-hairs of the protractor on what looks like the bullet itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Actually, looking at that image more closely, I have some doubts that that is the bullet that grazed Trump's ear.

1) Even considering depth of field and that the bullet was also travelling away from us and our 2D plane of view. It just seems too low to have clipped his ear.

2) that bullet was travelling so fast, the reaction time of Trump, grimacing and raising his arm would have been something only Spiderman could have done.

So, I'm thinking, that the bullet we see could have been the second or even third shot of the first trio we hear.

edit on 29/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

I have been thinking the same thing. From what I hear this was 'in front' of him.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Guy claims audio from two locations shows first eight shots from same weapon. Two locations of microphones. At the “fence” and Trump’s mic. The guy acknowledges the fence video is moved all around.

The video at the fence was too far to pic up the bullets sonic boom. Trump’s mic did.

Show location of fence video/microphone. The first bullet at Trump. The circle is the expanding muzzle noise.

Shows progression of muzzle sound wave. I think when it reaches the fence video / microphone.

Shows when muzzle sound wave reaches Trump’s microphone.

edit on 29-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: Tried to add wave reaching fence

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Yep, pretty compelling. In one analyses I think he's debunked the idea of a second shooter, the water tower and the 2nd floor window.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Yep, pretty compelling. In one analyses I think he's debunked the idea of a second shooter, the water tower and the 2nd floor window.

Yeap.

Supposedly the water tower view would have been blocked by what was behind Trump. The window was far enough to one side to throw all the trajectories off.

The real conspiracy is why Crooks was known about or Identified as someone of concern, and left as a loose end for 90 minutes.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

The photo shows a picture of the bullet going right by Trump's head but what else do you notice? The bullet is on a LEVEL PLAIN. If Crooks shot that from an elevated position the trajectory would not be level as photographed. The trajectory would be, at least slightly, downward. I have not seen or heard anyone comment on this, what do you think?

One important thing to consider with this image is that it is taken at a 30-40 degree elevation. Because of this it does become difficult to establish if this 2 degree trajectory offset is due to elevation, depth or a combination of both. To decode the trajectory from this image alone does require more evidence to verify.

Theory #1: Roof top shooter. A 2 degree declination does fit with a shooter on the roof. What does not fit is David getting hit as a 2 degree declination from the roof and past Trumps head puts the bullet 2-3 rows lower from David's position.

Theory #2: Inside shooters. The first shot came from a position inside building 6 that lines up with Trump and James. With James and David hit at a similar elevation, the shooters where also at a similar elevation. The flat bullet trajectory detected points to a ground floor location.

edit on 29-7-2024 by kwaka because: updated image

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   

The “other” shooter is debunked. All you are doing now is creating useless noise taking away from real issues.

Your first floor shooter was proven wrong in another threaded with too many people and things in the way. Like the bleachers. And the large board that was behind Trump that debunked the water tower idea too. That leaves a second floor window that was way too wide resulting in no trajectories lining up.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Your first floor shooter was proven wrong in another threaded with too many people and things in the way. Like the bleachers.

I don't know what you are going on about there? Trump lines up with the edges of the bleachers. The following image was taken at ground level near building 6. It does show there is an open view of the bleachers and Trump from that location.

edit on 29-7-2024 by kwaka because: updated image

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

For a 2nd window shooter..

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I don’t know what your going on about all actual bullet trajectories are down from Crooks position on the roof.

Sorry.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

First floor shooter from the building would also have equipment in the way.

Shrugs.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You’re just kind of digging yourself into a hole.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This line of sight better lines up with the shots that hit Corey and David. The equipment is close, not close enough to save them when aiming for Trump.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

This line of sight better lines up with the shots that hit Corey and David. The equipment is close, not close enough to save them when aiming for Trump.

Your are cherry picking views. You are using pictures from the near the fence. Not from the building?

With you totally ignoring the shots don’t line up with the witnessed trajectories.

Show where your pictures are taken from right outside the building at actual window positions, not some 100 to 150 feet closer to where Trump was near fence.

You can use the above picture to mark what window you think was supposedly used.

I looked at the above analysis mode picture from the audio video, it shows the window that would come closes to the trajectories witnessed, but the window is to low. The heavier white line. The trajectory is through the equipment and through the bleachers. And your are still ignoring the bullets trajectories in reality were downward from Crooks’ position.

edit on 30-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join