It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I tried a quick and dirty overlay of your image onto a Google Earth capture and extended the lines of sight of both shots. I'm not sure if the scaling is right, but it doesn't really matter as the lines would vary only slightly as I enlarge the overlay.

The blue line is consistent with the location of the kid.

The yellow one points to the other 2 story building.

Unfortunately, the only Streetview I can get of the outside of that building is from across the road.

Perhaps some video footage may show what the windows were like in that general area.

ETA: By the way, I did a study of the water tower theory for another forum, here are the stats that may help... all approximations with the crude tools we have to work with.

Distance from location of kid on rooftop to target: 448 ft.
Distance from top of water tower to target: 787 ft.
Height of building: approx. 20 ft.
Height of water tower: approx. 130 ft.
Height of target’s noodle: stage: 4 ft. + man height 6 ft. = approx. 10 ft.
Angle of shot from rooftop: approx. 2.5° downwards
Angle of shot from water tower: approx. 9.5° downwards

ETA 2:

I just grabbed this from a video posted in another thread... much better view of the other building and windows.

edit on 22/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Thanks,

The blue line is consistent with the location of the kid...

Do you know the approx angle to shot from the first floor window under the Kid?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I believe those windows are about the same height as a doorway. So, perhaps around 7 ft, which would make it an almost level shot or slightly upwards at about 1 or 2 degrees, depending on the height of the stage + Trump's height.

Btw: added one more image to my previous post that shows the windows much better.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   

This is the best window photo I have seen so far:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:41 AM
link   

?

originally posted by: kwaka

Again. All victims were in the line of sight of Crooks.

For Corey to be shot only took Crooks to jerk the trigger as moving the whole hand instead of just moving the finger for pulling the trigger. Or flinched from anticipating the recoil, or being shot at.

Two shooters that couldn’t kill Trump a six foot tall man on stage? Where both shooters would have to make shooting mistakes to just miss Trump to hit people in the crowd? Where you think “they” are hell bent on hiding a second shooter but the second shooter didn’t use silencer?

Come on.
edit on 22-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

The shooter was at the apex of the roof with Trump at 150 yards away on a stage where Trump standing over 6 feet tall. Trump was in the target window of Thomas Matthew Crooks.

Do you have any evidence to support that conclusion? If the Kid was on the apex of the roof then why did he not die there as the barn top Counter Sniper Team returned fire?

Is this why Rogue Team 2 had to shot the kid at the end as the barn top Counter Sniper Team did not have line of sight to the Kid as he hid behind the apex of the roof? Hopefully in time the autopsy results of the Kid will be released to help clarify some of the unknowns.

Link

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Your own “evidence shows it.

Where Crooks was laying in a position to rest his rifle on the apex. Or raise himself up on his elbows. And evidently enough of Crooks was above the apex to be shot in the head.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

One of your main selling points is pretty stupid. Huh.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

How much just in the prone position does it raise your head and rifle off what your laying on?

www.norma-ammunition.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Did a quick measurement. A comfortable prone position for me being about 6 foot tall on my elbows place the top of my head about 18 inches off the ground.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I don't agree with a lot of stuff being posted in this thread, but I want to point out something you've mentioned several times. You have repeatedly stated that various shooters would use "silencers" (suppressors). This is not necessarily correct, for several reasons.

First, in order for a suppressor to work as designed, it needs to be used with sub-sonic ammunition. If super-sonic (standard) ammunition is used it renders the suppressor effectively useless because you can still hear the super-sonic 'crack' of the bullet breaking the sound barrier. The suppressor is unable to silence this because it happens after the bullet leaves the firearm. Depending on an observer's location, the super-sonic crack of the bullet breaking the sound barrier is often louder than the shot itself.

Secondly, because suppressor ammunition needs to be sub-sonic, this means the bullet has much less velocity and thus much less kinetic energy. With a .22 caliber bullet (which the AR-15 is), there's not a lot of mass to begin with so lost kinetic energy translates into loss of accuracy over very short distances. Suppressors are really only useful for CQB (close quarters combat) where detection and escape are paramount. Long range weapons rarely ever use suppressors for this exact reason. Plus, suppressors also affect the trajectory of the bullet, and because the 'guts' of a suppressor changes slightly every time a round is fired through it, the ballistics change slightly with each successive shot. Suppressors and extreme accuracy don't belong in the same sentence.

Lastly, side by side, a 5.56mm round out of an AR-15 may seem loud if you're standing right next to the muzzle, but by 50-60 feet away the sound of the same shot has been attenuated (deadened) significantly by the surrounding air. A rifle like a .300 Win Mag, .338 Lapua and/or .50 BMG (the calibers typically used in sniper and counter-sniper rifles) will still be deafeningly loud at 50-60 feet, and the reason for this is the considerably larger powder charge to give these large caliber bullets the velocity and kinetic energy to do the damage they do at long distances.

Bottom line - Long range suppressed sniper shots are the thing of movies. Actual snipers counter this by moving even further away from their target to put as much distance between them and their target as possible to allow for concealment and/or escape.

I personally am not in agreement about the 2nd shooter theory (yet) (so we agree on this point), primarily because I see no valid reason for a 2nd shooter...especially if they're going to be shooting at the same target. The only purpose I can see for a 2nd shooter would be to shoot at the 1st shooter, and no 2nd shooter scenario so far has provided any evidence of this being the case. Furthermore, if a shooter was positioned inside the 2nd floor of the other building (which is exactly where a professionally trained sniper would set up, BTW)...then this sniper would NOT have missed at the distances we're talking about. If this alleged shooter fired 3-5 times, they would have had 3-5 direct hits.

edit on 7/22/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks for your explanation, saved me the time. I'd also add, the pressure differentiation that occurs in a suppressor will cause a 5+ MOA grouping. Big reason to not every try using a suppressor for precision shooting.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

First,

I’m not the one posting there was a second shooter that “they” are trying to hide at all costs. Am I. Where there is no argument or evidence what the supposed other shooter was using.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Here is a video from inside the suspect rooms on the second floor. It overlooks the area of the rally and where the Kid allegedly shot from.

X Link

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Tucker Carlson and Jack Posobiec React to the Trump Shooting and the Coup Against Biden. The assassination failed, so they took out Biden. Jack Posobiec on how America changed forever in eight days.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Change to the victim sequence with James victim #2 in the path of shot #1 after hitting Trump.

Evidence #1: The way Trump turned his head at the last moment has gotten a lot of attention.

Link

Evidence #2: The first shot is the most important for mission success. It is also the most known about due to the Truth stranger than fiction nature of this event.

Link

Evidence #3: James does react to injury before David does.

Link

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Brighteon Broadcast News, July 22, 2024 – Biden DROPS OUT, Crowdstrike TICKING TIME BOMB warning

Mike Adams is still working on the audio and released his results so far.

I do disagree with his analysis of the likely origins of the shooter. We are all stumbling in the dark, even the FBI needs a couple of months trying to make some sense of it.

Evidence #1. The more muffled audio print of the first three shots compared to the next few shots is strong evidence that the first 3 shots where fired from an inside location.

One other improvement Mike can make is to define the shot taken by the Counter Sniper Team on the barn behind Trump.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

Evidence #1. The more muffled audio print of the first three shots compared to the next few shots is strong evidence that the first 3 shots where fired from an inside location.

Again. What device. What type of mic. Was it directional. Was it a hand held device the person was holding. Did the person move around. Did the person place a hand or body part over it. The audio was quieter compared to what other recordings. Where was this recording made as in location. In relation to what other locations of other recordings.

What inside location. Very few line of sight possibilities with any evidence of an open window or door.
edit on 23-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join