It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

What type of mic.

The first recording Mike Adams used was from the Fox broadcast of the event. The microphone is the one Trump was using at the podium. It would be a directional microphone to reduce the noise from the crowd.

I don't exactly know the specifications of the microphone used or how the audio from Trump was diverted to all the different broadcasters that day. There was only one microphone Trump used on stage.

What inside location.

Evidence #4: Location of the shot #1 from 2nd floor.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Chris Martenson provides an update to his preliminary analysis of the audio of the shootings from 3 different locations, He still needs to do more work to verify all the shots, is getting closer.

UPDATED multi-track audio analysis of shooting reveals SHOCKING Secret Service failure

Mike Adams has verified 10 shots from using the audio from 6 different locations. Using this method has helped identify witch sounds are shots and which are echoes, as echoes do act differently at different locations. Conclusions are:

- 3 shots
- 2.5 second gap
- 6 shots
- 10 second gap
- 1 shot

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Evidence #5: Eyewitness of the Kid and Rogue Team 1

Key witness Greg Smith exclusively told the Gateway Pundit:

“I saw him [the sniper] right before he shots happened, and I didn’t see him turn around and confront anyone. I never saw that and it didn’t happen. We asked all the people around us and in our group and we didn’t see that. I heard the story about the officer falling and hurting his foot, no one saw that. I’ve heard the stories, but I have no idea what they’re talking about.”

Explosively, he also relates that the snipers in the 2nd floor section of the AGR building were watching the rooftop shooter as the shots rang out – and did nothing!

“I was looking all around to get law enforcement’s attention before the shots, and I could tell it was coming, because as I was standing there for several minutes I kept thinking ‘why is Trump still talking?’ You expect someone to be on the radio or whatever the protocol is, to get Trump off the stage. I knew this isn’t good. I expected the shots to start, and then they did. It was mass chaos. I was looking at the guys on the second story, my eyes were jumping three or four different places, I could see that they saw him and were looking at him and watching what he was doing, but they didn’t do anything.“

Source

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   

In this photo the top floor, second from right window is open. Can tell from the shadow on the wall. The window on the far right is closed.

With the trajectory data compiled so far, it is not refined enough to accurately define which room exactly shot #1 came from.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Rep. Eli Crane I'm On Roof Where Trump Shooter Died ... Questions For Secret Service

Rep. Eli Crane is checking out the perch where Thomas Matthew Crooks fired at Donald Trump ... and he's questioning how the shooter slipped past the Secret Service.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   

BBC source

This image has been scaled up in size and cropped to better show the position of the windows before the shooting. It does appear the window on the far right is open with the others closed. A better view is required to be certain.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

NBC does a 4 min analysis of the shooting.

There trajectory of the first shot first points to the single window on the side of the two story building. Next, the position of the Kid describes the rest of the shooting. They do not explain how James got hit before David.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

A compilation of the incident from several different locations.

There is one video that does have a clearer image of the second floor window positions, except for a big blurred out section obscuring it in this version.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

This 2 min analysis by WWLTV defines a bullet trajectory closer to the second floor building than the location of the Kid. The position from the two Counter Sniper Teams behind Trump is shown. The team on the left side of Trump has their view blocked by a tree. The team on the right side also have their view blocked by trees to have a clear view to the position of the Kid.
edit on 24-7-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

How many times you going to bump your own thread with useless posts…

I hate bumping your thread pointing out the obvious.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:30 AM
link   

This analysis is done with a 3D model built with Google Earth. It follows the official narrative where the first three shots came from the Kid. Results:

Shot #1: Hit Trump, Nephew, David, Tractor.
Shot #2: Hit Corey.
Shot #3: Hit James.

One problem with this theory, James got hit before David.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

This 2 min analysis by WWLTV defines a bullet trajectory closer to the second floor building than the location of the Kid.

What two minute analysis. What bullet analysis of the shots fired at Trump?
edit on 24-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

One problem with this theory, James got hit before David.

Are the trajectories not accurate and why. Care to elaborate on the shot the hit trumps ear and ruptured the hydraulic system of the lift.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

How many times you going to bump your own thread with useless posts…

As many times as it takes to build a clear and accurate picture of events. If you don't want to contribute to the information gathering stage of an analysis you have an unsubscribe button.

This is a more clearer image of the second floor windows before the shooting took place. It is still difficult to see the position of the far right window, 3 other windows are open.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   
LIsten to the video closely as well as 'watch' the body language. This is footage released from Sen Grassely. We also now know the USSS did have a drone on site.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:37 AM
link   

This 2 min analysis by WWLTV defines a bullet trajectory closer to the second floor building than the location of the Kid. The position from the two Counter Sniper Teams behind Trump is shown. The team on the left side of Trump has their view blocked by a tree. The team on the right side also have their view blocked by trees to have a clear view to the position of the Kid.

What two minute analysis. Quote where anyone in the segment said anything like “defines a bullet trajectory closer to the second floor building than the location of the Kid.”

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

What two minute analysis. Quote where anyone in the segment said anything like “defines a bullet trajectory closer to the second floor building than the location of the Kid.”

It is at 1:25 in the video.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Are the trajectories not accurate and why. Care to elaborate on the shot the hit trumps ear and ruptured the hydraulic system of the lift.

The shot that hit the Nephew, David, railing and tractor lines up with the position Trump was in.

This analysis is not accurate because James got hit before David. Link

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

It is at 1:25 in the video.

Care to actually quote the supposedly “2 min analysis” that is now at the “1:25” minute mark of video not even 3 minutes long.
edit on 24-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join