It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

That 'assassination' attempt was so obviously staged. It was the fakest one I've ever seen, right down to the cliched 'nicked his ear' trope. Straight out of Hollywood. I mean, seriously, what a con job.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

100% a false flag. He wasn't hit and most likely used a pre-stashed razorblade to nick his ear and produce the blood. A trick I'm sure he picked up during his time spent around professional wrestlers.

hehe this is what everybody and their mom is saying on reddit because he was on wwe he faked it. i suppose you believe trump will go to any length including murder of an innocent bystander in order to own the libs right? i mean thats what im seeing over there. people saying of course trump will murder his innocent followers to boost his standing.

or is the guy that died fake also? because even biden mentioned him in his remarks. is biden in on it too? hehehe

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I can't say yet that this kid was MK Ultra and put up to it under the control of the shadow government. But at the very least we have now seen that the Secret Service was incredibly lax in their duties and put the President in danger. And did they know of the threat and opted to wait for the shots to be fired?
The Secret Service detail there have got to be fired on the spot and should face criminal charges . But all we have to investigate them is the FBI who are equally corrupt and incompetent.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That 'assassination' attempt was so obviously staged. It was the fakest one I've ever seen, right down to the cliched 'nicked his ear' trope. Straight out of Hollywood. I mean, seriously, what a con job.

Does it matter if it was faked or real?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He was on the rifle team in High School. Trump got very very lucky.

Wow! The actual high school rifle team? I'm sure that makes him an expert marksman. 🙄

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Owlwatcher
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I can't say yet that this kid was MK Ultra

If there were those days were long gone, how old was this guy?

link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
i suppose you believe trump will go to any length including murder of an innocent bystander in order to own the libs right?

Yes, I do.

link   

Wow! The actual high school rifle team? I'm sure that makes him an expert marksman. 🙄

Wow, a school today that has a rifle team!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Does it matter if it was faked or real?

Wait, what? Can I apply this question to literally every conspiracy ever posted on this website?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Wow, a school today that has a rifle team!

I'm sure the high school rifle team with take every tater that wants to join.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yes, I do.

Well since liberals will go to any length to win, I guess they think everyone is just like them. It's like the guy who cheats on his wife also thinks everyone else is doing the same.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

Alex, Alex Jones - is that you?

link   

It's like the guy who cheats on his wife also thinks everyone else is doing the same.

It's ironic that you mention 'guy cheating on wife (wives)', no?

link   

I'm sure the high school rifle team with take every tater that wants to join.

One would think gun clubs at school died out about 40 years ago as they gained liberal ideals.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No, but it's so obviously fake I'm starting to see where he's coming from.

'Nicked his ear', LOL.

link   

i suppose you believe trump will go to any length including murder of an innocent bystander in order to own the libs right?

Yes, I do.

ok i think youre the person im looking for then because im just trying so hard to understand why people dislike trump so much.

is it the ego is that why you feel that way? think he's a malignant narcissist like almost all politicians are and will do anything to fluff up his own ego?

im trying to understand this perspective that trump is such a bad guy he would literally murder someone for clout. is that what it is? the ego thing?

link   

One would think gun clubs at school died out about 40 years ago as they gained liberal ideals.

Uh, okay? Didn't seem to help 'the shooter' in this case, did it?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   

im trying to understand this perspective that trump is such a bad guy he would literally murder someone for clout. is that what it is? the ego thing?

Do you honestly believe that politicians haven't had people murdered 'for clout'? Or for any reason? Tell me 'no' with a straight face.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ironically, you mention 'guy cheating on the wife (wives)', no?

Joe, Bill, most likely Obama, Kennedy, and maybe 30 more Presidents, want to talk about the Senate or Governors... geez

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No, but it's so obviously fake I'm starting to see where he's coming from.

'Nicked his ear', LOL.

Didn;t take you for a Jones disciple, but I guess when needs must.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join