It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The shot was taken from 130 yards away in the prone position from an elevated point with I'm assuming an AR15 and I'm assuming an optic . The Shooter got off 3 or 4 shots . Yeah Trump should be dead . I wouldn't call that an easy shot especially if your panicked and pretty sure you're head is about to get blown off by the secret service. But even still Trump is blessed to be alive.

All the big gun buying these last 8 years have not been Conservatives. We have had our guns for many decades, so it is liberals who have been doing it as they see the chaos they created around them. They buy the gun thinking it is some magical protection and never really go out and learn how to shoot it well.

this kid quite obviously did some shooting. He must have practiced a lot.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

He missed and hit others in the crowd. 130 yards is not a hard shot with a scope.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Thomas Matthews Crook was the name of the shooter I think,

It is interesting how assassins always go by 3 names, I know like no one who does that.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

He missed and hit others in the crowd. 130 yards is not a hard shot with a scope.

I'm gonna argue a bit on this one mate .

The guy didn't miss , Trump turned his head at the last second . That round was going to hit him in the side of the head .

We are living in the dimension where Trumps head did not pop on Live Television is the reality. There is another dimension where his head did indeed pop .
edit on 14-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

he only missed because Trump turned his head at the split second the bullet was coming.
A head shot at 130 is challenging. Knowing you are seconds away from having your wig split also would add some tension to the shot. I am well aware of how and what the AR platform can do. I just think to be able to do this, you need some practice.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The guy didn't miss , Trump turned his head at the last second . That round was going to hit him in the side of the head .

Did he turn after his ear was hit, or before? Turning your head doesn't change positions.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I just think to be able to do this, you need some practice.

That is my point in Conservatives have decades of practice and Liberals go out once if at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Did he turn after his ear was hit, or before? Turning your head doesn't change positions.

I think it was the second shot that hit his ear . The guy must have already pulled the trigger the second time before readjusting to Trump moving . By the third shot I think the Secret service was in action and Trump had ducked.

Of course this is pure speculation mate .

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: putnam6

I was thinking that like his head is wide open what are they doing i guess i assumed they would have shields or something like that but im guessing they are supposed to be the shield with their bulletproof vests but he was wide open there. maybe they knew they iced the shooter and there was only one shooter so that's why they let Trump stand up like that, maybe he was supposed to be hunched down but still the whole thing did not inspire confidence. they all could have ended up dead in this scenario with a more competent sniper from a different location.

Yep exactly ala, the supposed triangulation of fire scenario in the JFK assassination.

We are lucky this was a relatively amateur attempt, and I say we as in the country. The US has a growing extremist problem on both sides of the spectrum. Ever notice how they mostly seem like young and no doubt impressionable people?

i have noticed it seems like the generation ahead of me like the ones in their early 20s just seem so i guess the only word for it is extreme in their politics. they just take everything anyone says a hundred percent literally they dont understand nuances maybe they've always been that way and i am just not as political as them but i do not recall all this stuff going on when bush or clinton even obama was going. even the rhetoric on tv is totally overboard now. i dont remember it being like this with me and other people in my age group when it was bush am i trippin?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The second shooter was on the Grassy Knoll and Crooks was just a patsy set up by the CIA.

Meanwhile, the real earshot was from a Space Laser fired from a cloaked UFO piloted by Amelia Earhart and flew to PA from the secret Illuminati base under the Bermuda Triangle.

This makes more sense than the false flag conspiracy.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

what does he stand to gain by doing that?

He was up in all but the most left wing areas of the nation, nationally he was up by 3 or 4%.

faking this would only hurt him.

Lastly, ever get a traumatic injury before, the body doesnt always immediately spurt blood.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Even though Trump only got his ear pierced, one person was killed and two critically injured. I feel sorry for their families.

Maybe Trump should get a nice earing for his pierced ear in remembrance of the people that died that day. I hope Trump and his contributors donate some cash to help the families with the funeral and to help with the wounded ones to survive till they recover. It would be a nice gesture to do so even though it was not Trump's fault that this ugly thing happened.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

Politics is Like a Card Game . Do you Shoot your Opponent after you Lose a Hand ? ...oh , wait.....

edit on 14-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Why should we believe the fbi? Seriously give one solid reason! They were involved with the illegal wire tapping of him! And now you have the gall to say they are professionals? The trust the faith ship sunk a long time ago!

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   
100% a false flag. He wasn't hit and most likely used a pre-stashed razorblade to nick his ear and produce the blood. A trick I'm sure he picked up during his time spent around professional wrestlers.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Honest question, take your line of thought a bit further and explain why you think it benefits him to fake it, and why it outweighs the risks of him being found out?

considering the current state of polls, me personally I think faking it would only end up hurting him since he is up in most of the battle grounds and nationally. Also unless he is a bigger idiot than the most fever dreamed leftist claims he would have to know this would be the most picked apart instance of national politics since RFK assassination.

I could be wrong curious about your thinking, you usually think things through pretty thoroughly even if I disagree with your conclusions.
edit on 42Sun, 14 Jul 2024 14:42:43 -050042430202pmf by Irishhaf because: changed word to risks.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Honest question, take your line of thought a bit further and explain why you think it benefits him to fake it...

Sympathy.

(post by matafuchs removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough.

I dont see it, if it comes out he did fake it he will lose the election.

But thanks for the answer.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

He was on the rifle team in High School. Trump got very very lucky.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join