It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It was not drones in the air, they used them after the fact, that is the irony and one of the many mistakes that were made, during the rally.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Insanity exists on both sides and easy accessibility to weapons for those with mental issues. It's a shame.

Just stay away from the Qanon nutters ranging from it was a Trump double, to "since JFK Jr didn't duck behind Trump" it was a set up to show the "shot heard around the world" was set up by Trump to show that he will be ushering in the global currency, wiping out all debt, giving everyone hundreds of thousands and providing med beds that cure everything now that Biden and all Hollywood pedophiles were executed in Gitmo and the actors playing them can leave their positions now. Trump and Roger Stone are in charge but will not have to hide and can retake the WH.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Nah, that was a real reaction, no acting here..

Lone gunman makes more sense than politically motivated by his opponents because if that shot had hit it's target and he died, the FBI would be all over everyone with a shred of motive, none of these people want there life to be a matter of public record like that.... also surviving an assassination attempt might be just what he needed to boost his support base... id say his odds of winning the election just increased massively.

I highly doubt anyone with political aspirations would have had any hand in this ...

He's probably about to be worshipped as some kind of messiah by some and the anti-christ by others (if he wasn't already)

the only thing i know for sure is his bloated ego just got an absolutely massive boost and he will feel like he's untouchable now...

I wouldn't be surprised to see an escalation of violence

edit on 14-7-2024 by Ashriel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2024 by Ashriel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ashriel

I wouldn't be surprised to see an escalation of violence

Keep and eye on the national convention, is supposed to be two groups of protest.

I will worry more about terrorist now taking advantage of the chaos.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

As the convention previously stated weapons would be allowed in the outer perimeter. Wonder if that will change now.

Maybe not though if they are anticipating two groups, they might be looking for some "action"? Not the sane people, but there are some extremist GOP who've randomly called for violence for 4 years.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

You forgot that democrats are now infiltrated by foreign groups that hates America, hate jews and wants nothing but chaos in the US, many of them are terrorist groups sympathizers and terrorist that have cross the border, calling themselves Americans.

I pray things will be peaceful, but the opportunist will be there.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

My question was, do you think the GOP will still allow guns in the outer perimeter?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Insanity exists on both sides and easy accessibility to weapons for those with mental issues. It's a shame.

Just stay away from the Qanon nutters ranging from it was a Trump double, to "since JFK Jr didn't duck behind Trump" it was a set up to show the "shot heard around the world" was set up by Trump to show that he will be ushering in the global currency, wiping out all debt, giving everyone hundreds of thousands and providing med beds that cure everything now that Biden and all Hollywood pedophiles were executed in Gitmo and the actors playing them can leave their positions now. Trump and Roger Stone are in charge but will not have to hide and can retake the WH.

it sounds a bit like you should back off the Q stuff. You sound unhinged a bit. Have a snickers.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I will let you know once the new rules for the national convention perimeters is given to the public, as of now, outside the perimeter and security of the convention you can carry your weapon as per the laws of the state.

You do not need to be a genius to figure that out.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Lol. Unfortunately a former HS classmate has fallen down the insanity Q hole and post these things publicly and I haven't unfriended them yet. I think it's good to know what insane people are thinking.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
It wasn't a very good piece of acting, but in the heat of the moment, who would notice?

Neat work by some very nasty people. The totalitarian future of the United States is now assured. Heil Donald!

I don't know what is worse, your post or the 10+ stars you got.

The liberals showed us REAL totalitarianism during the pandemic. This talk of Trump taking over the government as a dictator is something I just posted about how the liberals are screaming the end of democracy once again. Can you guys just take the L and give it a rest. My advice is to try and bring actual talent to 2028, as it stands today your top 5 are total crap, so don't blame it on Trump or Conservatives its all your fault that Trump wins.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

How crazy good a shot do you have to be to hit a guys ear at 150 yards outside but absolutely not hit his head?

While hitting bystanders killing one person.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2

Isn´t ATS still a conspiracy THEORY website and isn´t this false flag theory a good conspiracy theory?

I wouldn't call it a "good" conspiracy. You could select a half dozen of others where the liberals are the bad guys. When you look at any conspiracy if it plays out needing true perfection to suggest yours is correct it then it is not correct.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I too think it's pretty incredible Trump came within a centimeter of being killed....

Almost too incredible - people are saying it's God but maybe it was some type of technology?

Maybe he had on some type of bullet proof mask or there was an invisible field.

I certainly hope the secret service had some super secret stuff to feel comfortable standing him up moments after - how did they know there wasn't a second shooter?

The other explanation is Barron moved time back and told his father to tilt his head.

edit on 14-7-2024 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Exactly!

Trump, is and always will be a DC outsider.
He is being treated like an outsider, because he is not, a career politican.

I have said many times that Trump is the independent that so many want, they just do not know what one looks like when they see it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Questions do have to be asked, because this looks like an organised hit with indide help.

And the shooter is dead.... Any name yet?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The shot was taken from 130 yards away in the prone position from an elevated point with I'm assuming an AR15 and I'm assuming an optic . The Shooter got off 3 or 4 shots . Yeah Trump should be dead . I wouldn't call that an easy shot especially if your panicked and pretty sure you're head is about to get blown off by the secret service. But even still Trump is blessed to be alive.

All the big gun buying these last 8 years have not been Conservatives. We have had our guns for many decades, so it is liberals who have been doing it as they see the chaos they created around them. They buy the gun thinking it is some magical protection and never really go out and learn how to shoot it well.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Well if that's the case, that was a hell of a shooter. To know Trump was going to turn his head and at just the right moment, SHOOT AND HIT THE TIP OF HIS EAR FROM 150 FEET, damn, that guy was GOOOOOD. And throw in shooting two more men now in critical care and another man shot and killed, yeah.....NOOOOOOOO. Too bad they shot him, the SS could have used a man with balls of steel and accurate as well.

The shooter wouldn't have been aiming at Trump. Explained already in the OP.

That 'bullet trail' lune in the NYT photo could just be a military jet miles away pulling vapour as it passed through a moist patch of air.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Thomas Matthews Crook was the name of the shooter I think,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join