It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:51 AM
link   
In the same spirit as Lara Trump, who states confidently that ‘we all knew who won the 2020 election’, I can safely say that we all know the Trump ‘assassination attempt’ was nothing but a false flag operation, designed by shadowy figures within or allied to the MAGA movement, to ensure that the 2024 election will be a lock for their frontman.

Already, barely hours since the shooting, the interwebs are alive with claims from MAGA activists asserting that the failed assassin MUST be an evil, crazed, Leftist, Antifa, transsexual, etc, etc, operative. Which of course they would say. Which of course is the whole point.

Right here on these boards, we even have Trump supporters trying to cast doubt on the official investigation by the FBI before it has properly begun. Why? What are they afraid the professionals will uncover?

What must really have happened is really, really obvious. Some crazed, maladjusted, gun-addicted lunatic yearning for an end more spectacular than the traditional suicide-by-cop was recruited by secret operatives on someeone’s Team Red to crawl up on to a roof and shoot a few people in the crowd. If someone died, so much the better. Meanwhile, Trump just clapped his hand to his ear, bursting the sachet of fake blood hidden behind it, and staggered about a bit while the Secret Service agents did their duty blew the shooter to bits. Dead men tell no tales, eh?

It wasn't a very good piece of acting, but in the heat of the moment, who would notice?

Neat work by some very nasty people. The totalitarian future of the United States is now assured. Heil Donald!

edit on 14-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

How crazy good a shot do you have to be to hit a guys ear at 150 yards outside but absolutely not hit his head?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Exactly. He wasn't aiming at Trump. He was shooting into the crowd.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I'm sure a lot of us here on ATS that support Trump will concede to your wild speculation as soon as you provide some proof supporting your theory.

Got any?

edit on 14-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
I can safely say that we all know the Trump ‘assassination attempt’ was nothing but a false flag operation, designed by shadowy figures within or allied to the MAGA movement, to ensure that the 2024 election will be a lock for their frontman.

The totalitarian future of the United States is now assured. Heil Donald!

We all know? Don't be including me into that number because I do not in any way know it was a false flag event.

Nice try though.
edit on 14-7-2024 by TruthJava because: edited text

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Look at the video.

Go frame by frame until just as Trump lowers his right hand, palm forward, from his ear just after bearing "shot through the ear" as he says.

Can't really say for sure that there is any blood visible on his hand or not.

But moments later, as he rises from the ground, both his hand and the right side of his face are bloody.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlroyFarms

I'm sure a lot of us here on ATS that support Trump will concede to your wild speculation as soon as you provide some proof supporting your theory.

Got any?

Isn´t ATS still a conspiracy THEORY website and isn´t this false flag theory a good conspiracy theory?
Got some proof for intelligent alien life and UFOs? No? Should we stop then to talk about the possibility because there is no real proof yet? A theory is as long a theory till you got evidence, then it is a fact. But this here is not a conspiracy facts website but a conspiracy THEORY website.

What would you have said if it wasn't Trump who had a scratch on his ear now but Biden? I am pretty sure if it was Biden who got his ear scratched all the MAGA fanatics would have screamed "False Flag" and nobody of them would have asked for proof.

And tbh, i couldn´t care less if both of those old farts and their political gangs would vanish into thin air because everybody on earth knows anyway that US presidents, like all politicians on earth, are expendable puppets of the ultra-rich. Especially after the Weekends with Biden´s show the last years.

It´s not the Presidents who rule the USA, it´s not the presidents who start wars, it´s the invisible people behind the curtain who profit from all that misery they create, those with real money and power. Do i have proof for this? Do it need proof if i find a duck that this duck really is a duck? If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

And this is still a conspiracy theory website and not a conspiracy facts website!

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   

I have also had the hail Trump criticism, but that looked exactly like a person taking a non-fatal shot through the ear. The angles are right.

And there's his statement of hearing whizzing slightly before before getting hit.

It wasn't the first bullet that hit him. At least one went by his ear into the head of an attendee in the stands stage left.

We don't need a Zabruder Film on this one. No 2nd or 3rd shooter on the bridge. No magic bullets, or a packet of fake blood. Not a false flag. Not a minute of acting detected.

A turn of the head saved his life. He missed Trump but hit 3 others, hitting one in the head, directly behind Trump.

He IS that lucky.
edit on 14-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:51 AM
link   
"false flag"

Words only uttered by Americans. Now im not banging on Americans im just dumbfounded as to why someone would think a shot to the head would be one.
Granted theres also 'how tf did he not hit his skull'

This is highly presumptuous which does not include me

I can safely say that we all know the Trump ‘assassination attempt’ was nothing but a false flag operation

But false flag?

That was one helluva shot if so
edit on 14 7 2024 by SecretKnowledge2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

So what did I say that was wrong or unfair?

I pretty much said I'd agree if proof was provided.

Don't people want to see evidence of false flags? UFOs and aliens? Whatever?

Part of being in a conspiracy forum is to provide evidence for claims.

I said a lot of people here are fair and level-headed enough that we'd like to see some proof, evidence, or synthesis of thought. Even Trump supporters.

Is it wrong to ask for that?

edit on 14-7-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:19 AM
link   

We are in Clown world now, where anything can happen when the emotions are aroused, lets stay cool and just add up all the information. Then pray that when we decide what is or is not that we read it right with all the information available .As with most things these days a lot does not add up. www.bitchute.com...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Occams razor.
Choices are:
He somehow staged being shot even though he really doesn't need to at all...or
He got shot by a nutty lefty.

It's clear that the simplest most likely scenario is the latter.

Only the unhinged left does these things. Pretending, cheating, acting, lying and violence are common extreme left attributes, because they don't have anything else.

Trump doesn't need to act or cheat, he's winning already.

Occams razor.

edit on 14-7-2024 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

"Something 'FISHY And Suspicious' Says Security Expert.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Elon is openly backing Trump. Who is obviously a made man. So they do not care who gets in they back both sides. As long as it looks real and the majority think they have pulled something off. Then they will all go to the golf club together.

(post by TheMisguidedAngel removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I'd be very leery of all the "security experts" that will pop up over the following days and weeks. They get paid to go on the morning talk shows and spout their opinion and they'll all want to cash in on this.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter2

Conspiracy theories are great you just got to bring something to the table with them ya know?

Just saying "False Flag" without even bringing the most far out piece of evidence and your thread will be laughed at.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: SprocketUK

Exactly. He wasn't aiming at Trump. He was shooting into the crowd.

Explain the New York Times photo of the bullet going pass Trump.

www.nytimes.com...

photo by Doug Mills (New York Times)
edit on 14-7-2024 by Echo007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join