It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Heres a witness to the shooters actions, before during and after the event.

Apparently the secret service didn't do very much pre shooting

First 4 minutes is the important bit

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

hehe just wanna say that article screenshot is misleading i googled her she joined the secret service in 1995 so she does have law enforcement background. im sorry ms. Cheatle why did you go to pepsi though like why?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: andy06shake

It was a major failure by the Secret Service.

How do you let a guy with a rifle get onto an elevated position 152 yards from a protectee?

Let's look at who's in charge of the SS

Oh look, she was security for Pepsi before her current position.

Another highly qualified DEI hire.

what on earth this lady worked for pepsi how does that qualify her to do director of the secret service. i have so many questions i thought secret service is a law enforcement branch of the treasury or something like don't they investigate counterfeit money too? am i wrong?

i apparently wrongly assumed the director of the secret service would have some kind of law enforcement background. wow.

diversity hire why? because she's a woman? i think if it was just a diversity hire they could have found a woman who had a law enforcement background not some random soda slinger?

Wasn't thier slogan Pepsi the choice for a new generation?

Im all for inclusivity even in the Secret Service however having one female coming out to cover DJT when she is 5'4" framing a perfect head shot on the Republican candidate, shouldn't they have like a kevlar blanket

edit on p000000317am076 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was thinking that like his head is wide open what are they doing i guess i assumed they would have shields or something like that but im guessing they are supposed to be the shield with their bulletproof vests but he was wide open there. maybe they knew they iced the shooter and there was only one shooter so that's why they let Trump stand up like that, maybe he was supposed to be hunched down but still the whole thing did not inspire confidence. they all could have ended up dead in this scenario with a more competent sniper from a different location.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
a reply to: putnam6

I was thinking that like his head is wide open what are they doing i guess i assumed they would have shields or something like that but im guessing they are supposed to be the shield with their bulletproof vests but he was wide open there. maybe they knew they iced the shooter and there was only one shooter so that's why they let Trump stand up like that, maybe he was supposed to be hunched down but still the whole thing did not inspire confidence. they all could have ended up dead in this scenario with a more competent sniper from a different location.

Yep exactly ala, the supposed triangulation of fire scenario in the JFK assassination.

We are lucky this was a relatively amateur attempt, and I say we as in the country. The US has a growing extremist problem on both sides of the spectrum. Ever notice how they mostly seem like young and no doubt impressionable people?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I do not see this as a false flag event at all. This appears to be a legitimate assassination attempt by someone who was a little off trying to be a Martyr to be accepted by liberals or progressives. He listened to the Democrat rhetoric saying Democracy will be lost if Trump gets elected and that Trump was like Hitler and thought he will protect America if he takes Trump out.

The anarchist statements by the Biden Campaign they were promoting is now being taken down. The deception to try to gain votes almost worked in getting someone to kill their Republican competitor. That kind of hate language by the left these days and their promoting of fear of losing our democracy is just lies. They are referring to a way of interpreting democracy being lost as referring to Democrats in charge versus Republicans in charge....Democracy vs Republic. Democracy wil not be lost if Trump wins, but the Democrats will lose power is all it is. Most people do not understand that the Democrats are tricking people to believe our laws will change and a dictatorship will result.

The best liar seems to become president and strangely Trump won over Hillary....I guess Hillary's misdeads in her job as secretary of state being exposed meant she was not a good liar.

The Biden Campaign pulled back it's political ads because they probably helped trigger this assassination attempt and they want to make sure that Biden's campaign is not charged with promoting violence and insurgence against a candidate.

This crap has to stop. It was much better years ago when politicians just lied about what good they were going to do for the people of the country instead of all the hate bashing going on now in the propaganda by the political parties. The Democrats are doing the most of this...liberals are worse at promoting anarchy...speaking from past experience as a liberal. I quit being a liberal over fifteen years ago when I saw they were becoming unhinged and it has only gotten worse and I no longer want anything to do with liberals because like anything, when numbers of members increase, their mouths spew more BS. We all are supposed to have equal rights in this country and are supposed to respect the rights of others that are honest and are promoting good slow change in society. The liberals and progressives are getting overconfident and trying to shove their beliefs down others throats lately. I feel ashamed to say I was a liberal Democrat in the past...I am still registered as a Democrat politically and vote in the Democrat primary so I can choose to vote in the primaries for level headed candidates just in case they do win in the election. In the elections, I never vote one party anymore, I used to vote all Democrat up to twenty years ago but now I have a split ticket and research each candidate independently in elections. I still do vote for some local democrats on the ticket, ones that have a brain of their own and are going to represent the best interest of all the local people, not just one party.

It is almost impossible to shut down those loose cannons anymore, they have already been programmed to be violent. The far left seems to be more of a problem now than the far right as to trying to trash our individual rights and shove their beliefs down our throats. As numbers of these radical left and right increase and they are protected by others, things will get worse in this country. We have to stop supporting them and enticing them to create chaos.

Again, this is not a false flag event in my opinion. Sorry for getting off topic and making this a long post.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well if that's the case, that was a hell of a shooter. To know Trump was going to turn his head and at just the right moment, SHOOT AND HIT THE TIP OF HIS EAR FROM 150 FEET, damn, that guy was GOOOOOD. And throw in shooting two more men now in critical care and another man shot and killed, yeah.....NOOOOOOOO. Too bad they shot him, the SS could have used a man with balls of steel and accurate as well.

The Left owns this. Their constant and consistent cries for getting rid of Trump, getting rid of Trump supporters, wailing and wringing their hands about how evil and dangerous MAGA is. They've created a super group of schizoids who have no respect for law and order and set them upon those on the right. From Kathy Gifford to Maxine Waters, Madonna, Depp, and the shooter....they are ALLLLLL guilty. Reading comments on the internet about how sad it is that the shooter missed and short videos of people practically foaming at the mouth with their rabid hatred for Trump and those who support him. Unhinged isn't even close to where they are as humans and as a dangerous force.

But don't you dare, D. A. R. E. call a 'woman' a man or vice versa. They'll remove your post and ban you forever.

edit on th31202400000031bSun, 14 Jul 2024 08:47:04 -05002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

as was brought up on the NEWZ a few minutes ago, where do the Democrats go from here? Their entire campaign is based on Trump being a threat to the very existence of the nation. If they drop that, they what do they run on? Biden's accomplishments? His bi-partisan infrastructure bill? They literally have nothing.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They have the best vote fraud infrastructure ever implemented. Biden said so.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

You know what is worst of the idiots, that democrats has been grooming, terrorist groups and infiltrators are using them also, they just do not want the idiots to hate Republicans and Trump, they want the hate of the entire nation, soo when they come and strike with terrorist attacks the idiots will be applauding in approval.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sick.Some of you are just...sick.

I posted this in another thread and will drop it here too.

He should be dead right now. Dead. On the Eve of the RNC convention. He has been humiliated, in court for years, fined half a billion dollars and then was convicted on over 30 felony counts. He never gave up. This was the last chance and we saw a f'n miracle.

Again, those who allowed this to happen wanted the shock and awe of his head exploding during a rally.

There is no scenario where that shooter should not have been engaged when they (LEOs) saw him. You listen to the shots. Multiple are fired. At least 10 seconds goes by and a single shot.

Also, enough with the shooter. Who cares. Stop showing his face. Talking about them. Stop the glorification

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge2

Head shot by a 20 year old. If Farman would've moved an inch......

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
To piggyback on the post earlier that it is possible the shooter was a follower of Nick Fuentes who has recently turned on Trump, he could also have been a fan of Alex Jones who a few months ago was interviewing Ivan Raiklin, and they discussed how assassinating Trump would actually be a good thing because then they would have free reign to assassinate President Joe Biden, Speaker Hakeem Jeffries, former Vice President Mike Pence, and several current and former politicians and government officials, media members, and others on their "target list".

Maybe the dude thought he would sacrifice himself so that the list of people could be killed? Never know with mentally ill people.

video

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Inside lipsynchs say this is a reverse FF and the "official" (D)government report will show Trump was the instigator, and "proof" will be from hearsay and 2nd-3rd hand liar sources. ⚠️

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
To piggyback on the post earlier that it is possible the shooter was a follower of Nick Fuentes who has recently turned on Trump, he could also have been a fan of Alex Jones who a few months ago was interviewing Ivan Raiklin, and they discussed how assassinating Trump would actually be a good thing because then they would have free reign to assassinate President Joe Biden, Speaker Hakeem Jeffries, former Vice President Mike Pence, and several current and former politicians and government officials, media members, and others on their "target list".

Maybe the dude thought he would sacrifice himself so that the list of people could be killed? Never know with mentally ill people.

video

Makes much more sense than a deranged nutter leftie believing the world and democracy was going to end if Trump won.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Typically there are zones of fire...usually big enough that you cant see it all at once. So those snipers or sniper were busy scanning their zones back and forth...not just each watching one place. Personally would have thought they'd have a few drones up to monitor things.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Supposedly the secret service has "supplied Trumps detail" with technology and "other things" to aid on security, for the former president in his presidential campaign, that included drones.

Still a lone shooter was able to bypass all that and fire on Trump and the crowd.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The leak I have heard is that USSS is relying more on local LEOs with these events. I know there is drone footage from after but I cannot see who they would have had that in action during the rally.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Yes, that is true, I also heard that this was because the secret service do not have enough agents assigned to Trump for the perimeter, they were just concentrated around the area closes to Trump during the rally.

That was a big mistake because of communication, the LEO is not as fast as the secret service is.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Supposedly the secret service has "supplied Trumps detail" with technology and "other things" to aid on security, for the former president in his presidential campaign, that included drones.

Still a lone shooter was able to bypass all that and fire on Trump and the crowd.

130 yards is the reported distance of the shooter .

The shot was taken from 130 yards away in the prone position from an elevated point with I'm assuming an AR15 and I'm assuming an optic . The Shooter got off 3 or 4 shots . Yeah Trump should be dead . I wouldn't call that an easy shot especially if your panicked and pretty sure you're head is about to get blown off by the secret service. But even still Trump is blessed to be alive.

130 yards is roughly a 'Football field with the in-zones included.

How did the shooter get that close ? Especially with drones in the air.
edit on 14-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join