It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I take it back; he got his ear nicked by something. There was a pop and he flinched in pain and then reached for his ear before he went down. Lucky Mofo

You cannot see him touch his ear, it's not facing the camera.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Insanely lucky. He was a centimeter away from taking a deep breath through his forehead.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

His hand went to that side of his head after he flinched in pain. There is also a frame of video showing a bullet whizzing by his head on the right side.
edit on x31Sun, 14 Jul 2024 16:35:24 -05002024195America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 16:35:24 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:46 PM
link   

His hand went to that side of his head after he flinched in pain. There is also a frame of video showing a bullet whizzing by his head on the right side.

And? Let me know when you can see him touching his ear.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I'm just adding 1+1 = 2 here. There was a pop and he flinched squinting his eyes like he just had sharp pain. His hand went instantly to the right side of his head where magically was his ear too, then he ducked down. Not a point I'm going to invest more time over though.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I wish you would all shut up and start loving each other as human beings...
Can you not see whats happeing here.

Go outside and look at the people on the street , do you really want to kill them?

Coz thats where y'all heading /

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   

His hand went instantly to the right side of his head where magically was his ear too...

Maybe he did and maybe he didn't. I'll wait for video evidence.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

6:42:55 I believe is the 10 second window you want to look at.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It's the same inconclusive video angle from before.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

First two shots ring out, second shot he raises his hand and touches his face on the right side where he is visibly wounded in later footage, another shot is audible and that's when he drops behind the podium.

edit on 14-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
we all know the Trump ‘assassination attempt’ was nothing but a false flag operation, designed by shadowy figures within or allied to the MAGA movement, to ensure that the 2024 election will be a lock for their frontman.

No ... 'we all' don't know any such thing.

A lot of us have been saying all along that if the left fails in getting rid of Donald Trump via lawfare, then they'd resort to assassination.

And a lot of us have been saying all along that with all the loaded language the left uses ... unendingly calling Donald Trump 'Hitler' and 'Nazi' and 'threat to democracy' ... that some nutbag idiots would hear all that garbage and believe it, and decide to take Donald Trump out for the good of the country.

Either one of those .... but absolutely NOT a MAGA false flag. That's absurd.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
First two shots ring out, second shot he raises his hand and touches his face on the right side where he is visibly wounded in later footage...

There is no footage of him touching his ear or the shot damaging his ear, if some is produced I'm open to viewing it.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I take it back; he got his ear nicked by something. There was a pop and he flinched in pain and then reached for his ear before he went down. Lucky Mofo

This is a point I've been making as well.

The ear that was (supposedly) hit is turned away from the camera in every photo/video I've seen, so far.

Trump has never served in the military, has never been shot at in his life, that he has claimed (and we can be rather certain he would have said so if he had).

It is, however, quite a natural reaction to flinch, and even raise one's hand to "shoo away" something buzzing in the vicinity of one's ear, be it a fly, a bee, or, if one is not accustomed to such an occurrence, a bullet.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

First two shots ring out, second shot he raises his hand and touches his face on the right side where he is visibly wounded in later footage, another shot is audible and that's when he drops behind the podium.

"...In later footage."

And that is the point. We have yet to see any real time footage, of the ear as it is being grazed showing the ear itself as it is being grazed.

All we have, so far is the claim t b at is was grazed, and not otherwise lacerated while Trump was on the ground.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
It is, however, quite a natural reaction to flinch, and even raise one's hand to "shoo away" something buzzing in the vicinity of one's ear, be it a fly, a bee, or, if one is not accustomed to such an occurrence, a bullet.

I agree.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

But you have the location of where Corey Comperatore was shot in the head. At the red "X".

It's not like they can't trace the bullet trajectory from the murder victim, past the podium, to his position on the warehouse.

No high-speed film was recording it to capture a 3000 fps projectile. Your not going to see that.

General question to anyone, what about that was acting on Trump's part?

An actor hams it up like Anthony Hopkins and goes immediately to the ground in apparent agony.

That was natural to a pellet sized object (.223 round) going through an ear.

Why is there an expectation for blood to be immediate? Give the guy circulatory system time to work. And how the hell do you process a fake injury at a hospital and keep everyone silent?

People are reaching on this one.

edit on 14-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
No high-speed film was recording it to capture a 3000 fps projectile. Your not going to see that.

A Times photographer captured a photo of one of the bullets. The one that allegedly 'nicked his ear'.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

"Not catching it on film" comment retracted then.

Was it the one that nicked him or the whizzing sound he heard?
edit on 14-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
we all know the Trump ‘assassination attempt’ was nothing but a false flag operation, designed by shadowy figures within or allied to the MAGA movement, to ensure that the 2024 election will be a lock for their frontman.

Either one of those .... but absolutely NOT a MAGA false flag. That's absurd.

Don't you find it odd that the shooter was a Republican. And also the man that bought the AR-15 that shot trump was a Republican.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.wsj.com...

edit on 14-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wait a second! Now we trust video footage? What kind of conspiracy theorist are you? After all those fake Biden videos and all

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join