It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Perhaps you can explain to the Father who was shot in the head protecting his family how the shooting was " Staged " .

The 'assassin' was never meant to kill Trump, that's how it was staged. 'Nicked his ear', LOL.

you ever been in combat August ? You ever been shot at ?

Trumps reactions were totally genuine to rounds buzzing his head. The 20 yo kid who lived a mile up the road was 100% trying to kill Trump but yeah you can call him an " Assassin " who was I guess told to shoot blindly into the crowd and wait for the Secret service to blow his head off ????

You're making a fool of yourself trying to protect some Left narrative.
edit on 14-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shoshanna
who are his handlers you mean the special interest groups that would prefer trump over biden for their own benefit?

Yes, those. Plenty of people want Trump over Biden and when money is involved people tend to do very extreme things.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The 'assassin' was never meant to kill Trump, that's how it was staged. 'Nicked his ear', LOL.

Oh, I think he was there to kill Trump, just couldn't shoot worth a damn in the end. No one is going to knowingly give up their life for a hoax.

exactly and it's not hard to arrive at that fact unless you are trying to convince yourself of something else.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Yeah. I did 4 tours in Nam and jumped at Vierreville.

Or I could just apply common sense about what happens when a supersonic projectile strikes soft tissue.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yeah, 'nicked his ear'. Sure.

All we know is a guy was shooting at Trump and basically missed, so instead ended up hitting people in the crowd and some bullets going wide hitting no one. I think 2 or 3 bullets whizzed past him close enough he could hear them. If you ever had a bullet whiz by you within two feet or so you would know what I mean.

As far as the scratch who knows... Has anything official come out? As I said I think his ear was cut by an SS as they basically slammed him to the ground. A watchband or fingernail could easily have done it with their arms and hands up high protecting his head.

edit on x31Sun, 14 Jul 2024 15:54:59 -05002024195America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2024 15:54:59 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

As far as the scratch who knows... Has anything official come out?

The Lamestream Media is saying he got shot. Which means he didn't get shot because they always lie.

Elon said he was probably deliberate and he always speaks the truth.

edit on 14-7-2024 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 03:58 PM
link   

The Lamestream Media is saying he got shot. Which means he didn't get shot because they always lie.

One doesn't get nicked by a bullet, if he truly got nicked then that would be something along the lines of God's intervention, or he needs to go pick the winning numbers in the lottery.

link   

who are his handlers you mean the special interest groups that would prefer trump over biden for their own benefit?

Yes, those. Plenty of people want Trump over Biden and when money is involved people tend to do very extreme things.

thats one thing i can say i dislike about trump even though i do like trump. hes a businessman and on the surface that seemed to me like a more palatable choice than some 40 year politician whose been busy with other politicians doing essentially nothing for decades. but obviously he is going to be about what is good for corporations and investors. which is not necessarily what is good for people at large. i can honestly never pick biden though and the only reason why is just these extreme people i understand thats the same view the biden people have of me but why cant there be more moderate people on both sides why does it have to be all or nothing it doesnt make sense to me.

link   

Yeah. I did 4 tours in Nam and jumped at Vierreville.

Or I could just apply common sense about what happens when a supersonic projectile strikes soft tissue.

Sarcasm will get you no where .

edit on 14-7-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

One doesn't get nicked by a bullet...

EXACTLY!

Now explain it to all the winners thinking I'm trolling them.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Sarcasm will get you know where .

Ask Xtrozero if I'm being sarcastic since he agrees with me.

'Nicked his ear', LOL.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

but obviously he is going to be about what is good for corporations and investors.

The man is getting older with nothing to gain. How do you not know he views America as his corporations and investors? He would have been much better off not running a second time.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

One doesn't get nicked by a bullet, if he truly got nicked then that would be something along the lines of God's intervention, or he needs to go pick the winning numbers in the lottery.

you're forgetting the human ear is pure Cartilage it's not fatty flesh or muscle .

Pick lottery numbers or he could even survive an Assassination attempt

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
Someone who believes that trump is more useful as a martyr than as a functional commander in chief put the guy on that roof. I admit this is pure hypothesis but I still can't shake the feeling it's all very convenient. And I would bet Trump had no idea because that's part of the play, his reaction needed to be authentic.

It's only a matter of time before you're called wildly disrespectful for not buying the official story.

I've spent too much time on this forum to take a situation like this at face value given that it's exactly what everyone expected to happen so who did the stupidly obvious thing? And why does it feel like we are being played by someone who knows how to kick the hornets nest and blame it on the neighbor kid?

edit on 14-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

'Nicked his ear'

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I've spent too much time on this forum to take a situation like this at face value given that it's exactly what everyone expected to happen so who did the stupidly obvious thing and why does it feel like we are being played by someone who knows how to kick the hornets nest and blame it on the neighbor kid.

A guy said he spent THREE minutes yelling at the police that a shooter was on the roof. Did they do anything? Nope.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears.

Oooooo, good catch.

Eerie comparison.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I've spent too much time on this forum to take a situation like this at face value given that it's exactly what everyone expected to happen so who did the stupidly obvious thing and why does it feel like we are being played by someone who knows how to kick the hornets nest and blame it on the neighbor kid.

A guy said he spent THREE minutes yelling at the police that a shooter was on the roof. Did they do anything? Nope.

Is there a link for this testimony?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Is there a link for this testimony?

It's a news interview:

Go to 0:53.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I take it back; he got his ear nicked by something. There was a pop and he flinched in pain and then reached for his ear before he went down. Lucky Mofo

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join