It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hahahaha! Desperate damage control by Trumpist sympathizers in the FBI, obviously.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Been a lot of theories about what really happened, especially about some kind of inside job, was it Biden was it Trump? To help navigate this maze I started one thread to look at the evidence that is available and see where that goes:

Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA

Facts that have been established:
- The first bullet is the one that hit Trump in the ear.
- James fell before David from their injuries.
- The audio of the first 3 shots is at a reduced volume from the next 5 shots.
- A total of 10 shots where fired, 2 of them by security.

A preliminary analysis of this data is leading to the conclusion that shot #1 came from the second floor of Building 6. This is based on the following evidence:

- The angle of Trumps head at the time the bullet passes. To be hit in the ear and not lose the back of his head points to Building 6, 2nd floor.

- The position James was in lines up with Trump and Building 6, 2nd floor.

- The audio analysis of the first 3 shots points to a similar gun & ammo fired from a similar location, but from an inside location from the bit more muffled volume compared to the next 5 shots.

- The officer body cam released so far first counted 5 empty rounds on arrival to the scene, grouped in a similar area. About 20 min later he counted 8 with some of the rounds further away and on the southern slope of the roof, It is possible, unlikely for the gun to throw so many empty shells so far away. It is possible, unlikely that one of the early responders was a bad apple and added a few extra rounds on the sly?

In dealing with the information wars going on these days, this is my take on events so far.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: WeMustCare

Hahahaha! Desperate damage control by Trumpist sympathizers in the FBI, obviously.

So you must not live in America. That is the report from the FBI Director who has been allowing a lot of unconstitutional stuff to happen to Trump from within their agency. They are forced to report the ear situation based on facts it appears. You are forced to be here and read this?

edit on 27000000013120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Ok thanks for the analysis.

Help me out here please.

Shots two and three from the window would have to sound different than the top of the OS assassin's location I think?

And what do those black numbers mean those two things are confusing in your example?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Shots two and three from the window would have to sound different than the top of the OS assassin's location I think?

Shot 1 is from the window, what kwaka called building 6, 2nd floor.

It doesn't make sense if the first 3 shots are muffled then there would have to be 3 shots from the window.

And what do those black numbers mean those two things are confusing in your example?

If you mean the numbers with the names, those were the victims.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman

Shot 1 is from the window, what kwaka called building 6, 2nd floor.

It doesn't make sense if the first 3 shots are muffled then there would have to be 3 shots from the window.

If you mean the numbers with the names, those were the victims.

I did realize that. Was that the order of shots hitting folks?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
All the evidence including a picture of his ear, suggests no bullet made contact with Trumps ear.
Very likely a piece of glass from the teleprompter.

A ballistic bullet even grazing his ear would have mangled it, Trump would have been concussed.

Bull# Trump.. what else would you expect from this air bag
edit on Sat, 27 Jul 2024 18:33:46 -0500336America/ChicagoSaturday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Like I said in my post, the audio analysis indicates 3 muffled shots, so I don't think the order is correct.

The image implies shot 1 from the open window (muffled) nicked Trump's ear and hit james.

Shot number 2 & 3, from Crooks, which would not have been muffled, hit the other 3 people.

It doesn't add up.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Yes, Shots 2 & 3 where also fired from an inside location. Shots 4-8 where from an outside location.

The black numbers are the sequence the injuries took place.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

That is the report from the FBI Director who has been allowing a lot of unconstitutional stuff to happen to Trump from within their agency.

Not at all unconstitutional and far less than he deserves. Lock him up!

And all his gun-toting Yahoo cult members too!

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Been looking at some trajectory data:

Any comments?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
All the evidence including a picture of his ear, suggests no bullet made contact with Trumps ear.

A ballistic bullet even grazing his ear would have mangled it, Trump would have been concussed.

can you show which teleprompter was hit please?

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Are you the resident expert on gunshot wounds to the ear? The fact anyone could think this is staged is ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: rigel4

can you show which teleprompter was hit please?

There would def be photos of a bullet hole in a teleprompter by now... If, there was

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Yes, Shots 2 & 3 where also fired from an inside location. Shots 4-8 where from an outside location.

This is why I said the analysis doesn't add up.

There isn't a place indoors on that side, that the blue line would line up with. The building behind the roof Crooks climbed only has 2 stories in less than half the building. The other two story building has no windows.

The closest thing would be a Dollar General store at around 550 yards but it doesn't have windows facing that way either.

edit on 28-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

There isn't a place indoors on that side, that the blue line would line up with.

Have you forgotten about the windows on the ground floor of building 6 facing the rally, just below where the Kid got shot on the roof?

Alleged new shooter captured on video and audio at Trump shooting

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I’ve see this quite a bit here, too often actually.
That yellow line falsely labeled as the first shot is incorrect.
That yellow line is the sight line of the police snipers up in the second story window.

The eight shots from Crooks were along the blue line before his switch was turned off.

The date is also incorrect on that graph.
There’s more accurate graphs out there that you could be sharing.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It is hard to tell in streetview but it seems like the place where the rally was held is lower than the place where the buildings are at.

It is also hard to tell what the visibility would have been with the bleachers. And the sniper team behind and to the left of Trump would have noticed the open window on that side of the building.

I do remember the guy in the BBC interview said they couldn't see Trump but they could hear him. The first floor windows don't seem like an ideal spot.

But either way, if the first three shots came from inside then none of them were fired by Crooks, you can't say shot 1 came at an angle from the front and shots 2&3 were fired by Crooks.

In that video you can't tell if any of those windows are open but if they open like the ones on the 2nd floor, they would have spotted that.

Add to that the story that it was a counter sniper team on the other side of the venue in some bleachers, close to where the pond is, that killed Crooks.

This whole things just keeps getting more complicated.

ETA: The full version of that video shows important details. At 2:29 it shows that the people standing there can't see Trump and at 4:08 it shows the windows on that side of the building are actually lower than the people that were standing at the fence. Also, that they were all closed.

And there were police officers all around. Now, how did someone video him crawling on the roof but the cops couldn't have shot him?

edit on 29-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

That yellow line falsely labeled as the first shot is incorrect.

Then how do you account for James falling before David? Link

This image is one I made myself from the data here on ATS as events progressed. I am in Australia, so dates do get a bit screwy at times. What time and date do you have for when the Trump shooing occurred?

This is a works in progress, as more detailed data comes to light adjustments will be made.
edit on 29-7-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Interesting video. I wonder who gave the order for security to keep the area in front of building 6 ground floor windows clear?

The best image I have found so far showing the line of sight between the windows and the rally:

A better angle is needed to prove/disprove just what line of sight there was from the ground floor window locations. Have been doing more work on the elevation data:

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join