It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I really want to be civil so no hard feelings on past snarky quotes. We clearly differ in much of our ideology but we/I can/want to make an effort to be nicer. Hope you feel the same.

Ditto that!

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
However, unless, and until, we can see footage of Trump being stricken, taken from the right side of him as he was standing on the stage, perhaps by someone in the bleachers behind him, we'll never know for certain if he was as lucky as it seems, or

If the wound was inflicted after he "hit the deck".

There is footage but you can't really tell. Around 0:25

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Brandon Herrera replicating the hit on trump and the accused shooter.

I now question who shot the shooter lol.
edit on 30Sun, 21 Jul 2024 13:30:22 -050030220101pmf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
I posted the same video earlier in the thread. At around 3:55 he shows what the shot looks like at 130 yards. Despite being a good shooter he didn't even try making the shot at that distance.

edit on 21-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
The wound is approximately 2 cm (0.78", roughly) long and stretching across the top of his right ear, and is deep enough to expose the cartilage of the ear (though the skin in that area is not usually very thick.

Trump's son Eric has said that the wound did not/will not require any stitches.

Funny how someone told me that they could see the "hole" in Trump's ear in a pic from the rally but I couldn't because my mind was blocking it out.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Good pt, AND People like to record it. It is super easy to stop it and freeze frame a recording.

I’m pretty sure he was basically running 1/8000 but like 4 frames a second and went back and found the frames with the bullet

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It is now known that Crook was identified as a person of interest a little more than an hour before the assassination attempt. He was using a rangefinder. It is now known that the USSS knew about the shooter on the roof a full ten minutes before Trump took the stage, and said nothing to Trump or his security. Now think about applying that same standard to Biden speaking outside. You think the person using the rangefinder wouldn't have been properly taken to the ground and removed? You think Biden would have even been allowed to take the stage? As it turns out, we don't have to answer those ideas anymore, not after today.

What do you think now, false flag adherents? Pretty clear what happened isn't it? "Somebody" orchestrated the clear path to an assassination. "Somebody" or "Somebodies" who have tried virtually everything else to get rid of Trump, and were only left with killing him.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
What do you think now, false flag adherents?

Somebody posted this link to the image of the dead shooter with some kind of vegetation between the shooters head and the person pulling his hair. They also flipped it to make it look like he was on the opposite side of the building. I'm more convinced know that team Trump orchestrated it. Why would they left edit images to make it more plausible that Trump was nicked in the ear?

A BIT GRAPHIC

I will repost what I said in that thread.

Footage shows he was about 30 feet from the edge and on that side there is a parking lot, a gravel bed with a bush and a couple trees, but they wouldn't have been visible from that angle.

Also, the blood on his face is dried but the one on the hot metal roof seems fresh.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Your point is lost on me. One, I don't know if that is an actual photo of Crook, but if it is, he got drilled in the brain pan. Bleeds a lot.

I don't think the facts need to be "flipped" or otherwise skewed. We all saw it. Many of us looked at it frame by frame. It is now known that the USSS knew about this guy on the roof well before Trump came onto the stage. Is there ANY possible excuse for that happening? What? "Gee, let's just see what he's going to do before we get excited." What?

The Secret Service is always the controller of the site. They have already acknowledged that Trump wanted additional security and that they denied it. Why would he do that if he was somehow orchestrating an impossible nick o' the ear? Why would they deny his request? Don't you have questions?

I operate on verifiable data. Yes, I also dabble with conjecture and woo and CT. This is a case where the data tells the tale. BTW, I'm not a Trump fan. I think he's a bit of an asshole. If, however, forced to vote for either Biden or Trump, that's a no-brainer for me. Only one of them wants to support the working class of the United States.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Your point is lost on me.

Someone gave that pic to the media, it had to be someone on the inside because nobody was going to be allowed that close to the crime scene without a go ahead.

Then the image was edited to make it seem like Crooks was on the opposite side of the building in a position where he could have maybe nicked Trump's ear.

From the position his body was filmed from an aerial view the shot would have caused at least some damage to Trump's skull behind the ear.

Another example of this flipping of images is the video of Crooks climbing the roof, where they flipped the video to make it seem like he was going to his right but you wouldn't have been able to film him with a phone going to the right because he was actually on the left side of the building, about 145 feet, where a tree hid him from the counter snipers on the barns, which means he would have been moving to the left.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

From the position his body was filmed from an aerial view the shot would have caused at least some damage to Trump's skull behind the ear.

What?? We saw an aerial view of Crooks' dead body on the roof, perfectly aligned on a right angle to Trump's right side. It wasn't an easy shot for most people; a few elite could have easily made the shot. How do you know it would have "at least caused some damage to Trump's skull"??? I mean, isn't this just a huge guess on your part?

What we know is that Crooks fired from a right angle position. We can see that at the penultimate moment, Trump turned his head. Please tell me how that could have possibly been orchestrated. You think Trump would trust even the best of the best to merely nick his ear? Please tell me you're joking.

edit on 21/7/24 by argentus because: I keep misspelling the shooter's name. Dang me dang me

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus
The building is on an angle from where the stage and Crooks was behind him.

While people said he was looking at the screen the pic below shows the position of his head right before he raises his hand to his ear.

The bullet would have to have been following the yellow line to have hit only his ear. With his head in the position it actually was, a bullet travelling along the blue line would have done more than just nick his ear.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Yes, it's an angle. It is nearly a perfect right angle. Look at the film of the moment and put it in frame-by-frame slow motion. You don't have to tell me about it, if you don't want. Just do it for yourself, and perhaps you will see what a profoundly unique situation occurred. Imo, Trump would be dead if not for his timely look to his right.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Look at the film of the moment and put it in frame-by-frame slow motion.

I did just that. A .223 or 5.56 have a velocity of 3,200 feet per second. The stage was around 450 feet. That means the bullet left the gun and was there, assuming 60 frames per second, in less than 5 frames frames. I said less than 15 frames in a previous post but doing the calcs again I came up with an even lower number of frames. Anyone, if my math is off please correct me.

Also, the screen is at a greater angle than Crooks. If he was looking at it Trump's ear would have been out of site of Crooks.

Another odd thing to me is that he reacts to the sound before lifting his hand. The bullet is flying at almost 3 times the speed of sound but he reacts after hearing the gunshot but he wouldn't have heard it before he was grazed and shots were supposedly taken at Crooks.

And we are back at the pic of the dead shooter being faked.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Your math sounds find to me, in that nobody really knows the exact variables, so your guess or borrowed ones are as good as anyone's. I'm really quite proficient with numbers, and your proffered variables work as well as anything. You don't seem to have considered wind drift (5-7 mph SSW) nor humidity (unknown, at least to me), nor the shooter's skill (which we are told by both ABC and CBS news was quite shoddy, and yet he somehow managed to kill two people downrange of Trump and critically wound two others).

He heard a shot and looked. That look probably saved his life. The kid probably rushed the shot, but who knows? We can spitball the variables all day long. The disparity between what is known, factually verified, and what is guess is wide. I get that this is a CT site, and it's what we do here. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Are you really telling me that you truly believe that Trump orchestrated a 20-year-old to shoot at him and hit his ear? Really?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   

He heard a shot and looked. That look probably saved his life.

That is the problem, the shot would have hit him before he heard it and his head was in a position where he wouldn't have just gotten a grazed ear.

Are you really telling me that you truly believe that Trump orchestrated a 20-year-old to shoot at him and hit his ear? Really?

No, I am saying nobody shot at him. He orchestrated the sounds of gunfire and popped a blood squib. Along with 4 crisis actors, Crooks being one of them to MAGA.

ETA: That is why somebody flipped the video and and pic of the dead shooter. To make it seem the shot came from the other side of the roof.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Along with 4 crisis actors, Crooks being one of them to MAGA.

And/or collateral damage.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
And/or collateral damage.

I wouldn't put it past them but I saw a pic of the shooter that was leaked, he had dry blood on his face and what looked like fresh blood on the hot metal roof. It also had vegetation between the head of the shooter and the person lifting his head.

That was faked, there was a parking lot on the side of the building he was on and where he was you wouldn't see any of the ground anyway.

I've said a lot of things since the story broke but know I'm thinking everything was staged. Even Crooks made it out alive with a good amount of money in an offshore account.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
One thing I'm finding a little odd in Trump's behavior since his brains were nearly blown out...he doesn't appear to be suffering from ptsd.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I wouldn't put it past them but I saw a pic of the shooter that was leaked, he had dry blood on his face and what looked like fresh blood on the hot metal roof. It also had vegetation between the head of the shooter and the person lifting his head.

That was faked, there was a parking lot on the side of the building he was on and where he was you wouldn't see any of the ground anyway.

Yeah, that picture was fake. I was talking about Corey Comperatore’s death. That appears to be real.

But the way Corey's body was so quickly and disrespectfully removed from a crime scene makes me suspicious.
www.youtube.com...

And why does that black guy in the white shirt sit down right in the bloody spot?

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join