It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

It’s not Trumps vision of the Right that I have any concern with. It’s the machine he’ll leave behind that will carry the pendulum onward that needs watching.

It may end well, it may not.

The current machine is horrible. When we look at Obama and Biden 12 years and the mess they have done I don’t think it is Trump we need to worry about. They politically weaponized the judicial system, weaponized the three letter agencies including the IRS, reinvent history, want to add judges to the SC, created a horrendous problem with progressive judges, open border, change the constitution and so much more.

What would Trump leave behind you might be worried about compared to the clown world we have today?

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Okay. I don't think you're following a logical conclusion.

So now, you are saying that Trump possibly orchestrated the whole thing, used a squib to fake the blood?

So, Cheatle, who incidentally was the primary SS resource under President Obama and appointed Director of the SS by President Biden, is part of the conspiracy to fake the assassination attempt??? You can't have it both ways. If you are watching the hearings, you know how defensive Cheatle is, and can probably guess why. Her position is not defensible, but what you can KNOW with certainty, is that she and her assets didn't assist Former President Trump in faking his failed assassination.

Pick a lane.

ETA: A buddy of mine said that I "sound angry". I'm not, daskakik. In fact, I am fully in the throes of what we used to call -- long ago in the ATS wayback -- respected foe. You aren't a "foe", but you are respected, and I love debate. I don't think enough of it happens these days. We debate and we learn about and from others. Anyway, I'm not angry. I hope also, that I don't need to use the mod tags anymore.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 22/7/24 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hanlon's Razor : Never ascribe to malice that can be explained by incompetence.

The simplest explanation is it was a cascade of screwups that led to the assassination attempt. Not a huge sinister plot.

A Swiss Cheese analysis of what created the SNAFU sequence will reveal the underlying cause. In my experience (and I been part of accident investigations) the underlying cause often points back to the organizational culture inadvertently created by management.
The official manual and regulations will over time differ from the daily norm. Shortcuts and cutting corners becomes acceptable. Cheadle has not been in the job long enough to alter the trajectory of the trend, whether she really tried or not. It has been going on a long time.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Vantage point from the 2nd floor secret service coverage!

There are some people that are absolutely full of ....it.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: dave5426

Director Cheatle has been in the Secret Service for 28 years; that info from her own mouth. In addition, she has been Director of same for three years.

I suggest you view her testimony today before the House Oversight Committee. It just miiiiight change your mind about her culpability, and even perhaps suggest the possibility of an orchestrated failure.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

It's one of two things.

Multiple cascades of failure that demonstrates her leadership.

or.

An absolute failure to assassinate a former and may be POTUS.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Her position is not defensible, but what you can KNOW with certainty, is that she and her assets didn't assist Former President Trump in faking his failed assassination.

I don't know that with certainty. Just because you work under someone doesn't mean you can't like someone else's MO more.

Even dems that want Biden out might lend a hand. The phrase "Politics makes for strange bedfellows" exists for a reason

We debate and we learn about and from others. Anyway, I'm not angry. I hope also, that I don't need to use the mod tags anymore.

I've been here almost as long as you. I know it isn't personal and even when someone tries to make it, by being offensive, I just brush it off. That is why I often say that I'm just here wasting my time, because I like the infotainment.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If Cheadle's crew -- under Senate review -- had seen a fake situation, you think they wouldn't inform her? You think she wouldn't have that information front and center today? If so, I think that's really, really weak sauce.

I've been here almost as long as you. I know it isn't personal and even when someone tries to make it, by being offensive, I just brush it off. That is why I often say that I'm just here wasting my time, because I like the infotainment.
People like you make the place worth being here. It would be boring if we all thought the same way. I strongly disagree with your view, but am glad you have the stones to state it. We are talking. Debating. That which creates growth and understanding. Not hating. just talking. Good stuff.

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus
Who says she isn't in the fold?

Where does it say she can't be pro-Trump and willing to take some heat to help him secure the election?

edit on 22-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

What would Trump leave behind you might be worried about compared to the clown world we have today?

Project 25 perhaps....I'd much rather live in a clown world than a Heritage foundation inspired theocracy.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Project 25 perhaps....I'd much rather live in a clown world than a Heritage foundation inspired theocracy.

With all due respect, Trump might whisper sweet nothings to those in the Heritage Foundation, but I don't think he is looking to turn the US into a theocracy.

If this assassination attempt was staged, it was just for his legacy and not because he is true to the conservative ideals.

Personally, I think he figured out that the right would buy the schtick that he could be their champion, not as in the best but as the one who fights for someone, before the left would.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
5 Donald Trump Assassination Attempt Theories

edit on 777Vpm23America/ChicagoTue, 23 Jul 2024 13:03:50 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

He has already said this has nothing to do with him. Called them far right thinkers. Trump is not radical. He is centrist. A Constitutionalist.

Check his website for what he will actually do.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

What we have today is a reality, Project 25 is nothing more than someone's pipe dream, so go ahead and choose.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Just saw this pop up and thought it odd...

www.independent.co.uk...

FBI director casts doubts on Trump being struck by bullet

Wray testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday about the ongoing investigation into the attempt on the former president’s life and the response of law enforcement agencies that day.

When questioned by committee chairman Jim Jordan as to whether the FBI had accounted for all of the bullets at the scene, Wray said that eight spent rounds were recovered from the rooftop of the building from which the gunman opened fire.

“With respect to former president Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear,” the FBI chief added.

“As I sit here right now, I don’t know whether that bullet… in addition to causing the grazing, could have landed somewhere else.”

He added: “But I believe we’ve accounted for all the shots in the cartridges.”

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yeah. I just read this also. Wray has some balls on him I will give him that.

They cannot answer questions. Do not want to discuss timelines. USSS points to FBI. FBI points to local police. Local Police point to USSS.

Yet, they can theorize about a 'magic bullet'.

This people in power right now are sick. HIs statement tells you, that if Trump would have died that day they would be controlling a much different narrative.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Latest from X

Video at link

x.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

'Shrapnel', was it? Sure, sure.

Looking pretty bad for Trump I must say. They'll probably have the whole conspiracy exposed well before election day.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Just saw this pop up and thought it odd...

www.independent.co.uk...

FBI director casts doubts on Trump being struck by bullet

Wray testified before the House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday about the ongoing investigation into the attempt on the former president’s life and the response of law enforcement agencies that day.

When questioned by committee chairman Jim Jordan as to whether the FBI had accounted for all of the bullets at the scene, Wray said that eight spent rounds were recovered from the rooftop of the building from which the gunman opened fire.

“With respect to former president Trump, there’s some question about whether or not it’s a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear,” the FBI chief added.

“As I sit here right now, I don’t know whether that bullet… in addition to causing the grazing, could have landed somewhere else.”

He added: “But I believe we’ve accounted for all the shots in the cartridges.”

Friday, July 26, 2024

Breaking: The FBI corrects its "compromised" Director, Christopher Wray.

Former President Donald J. Trump was indeed shot in the ear on Saturday, July 13, 2024.

Source: apnews.com...

The Same FBI Director Who Has Protected the Biden Crime Family and Framed/Harassed the Trump Family, since 2016.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join