It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88
That isn't the video I'm talking about. I'm talking about this one, where the guy is basically in the same spot, although his phone is moving, for all the shots. Shots begin around 4:54.

And I will mention, just in case you missed it, bodycam footage shows the first officers on the roof counted 5 casings.

What a coincidence that 5 shots sound different than the others.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Lazy88
That isn't the video I'm talking about. I'm talking about this one, where the guy is basically in the same spot, although his phone is moving, for all the shots. Shots begin around 4:54.

And I will mention, just in case you missed it, bodycam footage shows the first officers on the roof counted 5 casings.

What a coincidence that 5 shots sound different than the others.

Ok,

My AR throws shell casings like 3 to six foot. Are they just off frame. Roll down the roof? Under the body?

edit on 29-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So, you can’t prove anything wrong with this video below.

Trump Shooting | Audio Analysis

With the video being more than just the “raw” audio data. It also includes modeling of the bullet trajectories, where the bullets hit. And the problems if you model the trajectories from the water tower and the building windows.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

and if you watch the whole uncut video of them on the roof starting at the 24:44 mark they count 8.

from the transcript of the video,

24:44
You got notepad and pen.
24:55
shells over here
24:57
on both sides Looks like
24:58
what at least 8. 1. 2 3 4
25:01
5. 6 7 8. at least 8 You
25:11
know who hit them?

edit on 29-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
So, you can’t prove anything wrong with this video below.

Only that the person who did the analisis probably doesn't know the elevations of the different positions. That the video I posted of someone with their phone, in about the same place and the phone pointed in the same direction, captured different sounding shots.

He also assumes the shot that killed Crooks came from one of the barns. That is where counter sniper team 3 on the other side of the venue come in and mess with his theory. It seems the counter sniper team on the barn furthest from the rooftop also had part of a tree obscuring their view.

Right after the attempt, the USSS director came out and said the counter snipers on the barns did not take Crooks down.

The video I posted shows police officers all around the building and it seemed they couldn't see Crooks, one had to boost another up to take a look but there are "witnesses" saying they saw him and they saw a rifle. That doesn't add up.

It wouldn't surprise me if Crooks never got a shot off. Like the guy in the video asked, why would they take so long to take Crooks out?

They knew someone suspicious was there. That this particular rooftop was an issue, probably saw all the comotion before he got in position, the local police were running around the building yet he got 8 shots off and this video expects us to believe he got 3 off slowly and then a burst of 5, before the counter sniper team killed him with one shot?

No, I can't prove it but it still doesn't pass the smell test. I'm not saying there was a second shooter. I believe the second shooter theory was thrown out there when they, Trump's team, realized his head couldn't have been nicked by Crooks in the position it was in when the shots were heard.

edit on 29-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
Fair enough, but the guy counts five and it took the other guys that were already up there almost 20 minutes to tell him it was actually eight.

Every part of this event seems to me like a plot to keep the public confused.

The question would be why?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They are trying to overload us with daily revelations until we tire of it and move on. Problem is what facts do we (the public) have? What source is reliable? Any? All MSM has done for decades is lie about the truly important stuff and downplay a lot of bad business. Now they're telling the truth? My gut says this is yet another manipulation, done intentionally.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The SS was Compromised . The Shooter was Allowed Access to the Roof of that Building . Local Law Enforcement was Held Out of the Loop of Communication by the SS . What does that Tell You > ?
edit on 29-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They are trying to overload us with daily revelations until we tire of it and move on.

Do you really think people will 'tire of' an attempted presidential assassination? You must have a terribly low and cynical opinion of your fellow Americans.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I’m not saying the SS didn’t mess up and / or was comprised.

There is no evidence there was a shooter other than Crooks and the shot fired at Crooks.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Not quite.

I've been shot at many many times while deployed in Iraq.

You don't hear a damn thing right away, in fact you will feel the bullet go past before hear it. I know, because have been in a two hour gun fight with AQIZ when in Diyala Province 2007.

If it wasn't for the training, my reaction would have been different. However, because of that training, was able to return fire with my 240Bravo and sustain fire for the whole two hrs.

We never know how one will react when there's incoming.
I've seen NCOs hide on the dirt berms, while Privates took charge. Most people, even combat arms, will be too scared to have proper reactions.

I'm going to say DJT was very brave under fire, and did what only 3% are able to do. Over come the fear, and fight back.

You don't have to like DJT, even if you don't, can not deny he has bigger balls than all the damn dems added together.

✌️
👈

edit on 30-7-2024 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:42 AM
link   

a reply to: BernnieJGato
Fair enough, but the guy counts five and it took the other guys that were already up there almost 20 minutes to tell him it was actually eight.

Every part of this event seems to me like a plot to keep the public confused.

The question would be why?

You mean you got it wrong and when corrected you then double down on your theory?
I will agree with you on one thing - the public are being misled.
This seems like an obvious organised assassination attempt.
The question is not why... we know why, because Trump has a very real chance of winning the Presidency.
The real question is actually who... who was involved in the plot to assassinate Trump.

edit on 30/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

That is the thing, it really doesn't.

To me it looks like a staged assassination attempt.

The video I posted earlier shows officers all around the building long before Crooks took the first shot. We have witnesses saying they saw the guy crawling on the roof, there is video where Crooks supposedly sits up and points his rifle at the person filming, one of the earliest ones shows Crooks taking aim.

All these people were able to see him, but the officers who were there for 2 minutes before the shots couldn't?

That doesn't make any sense.

Also this bodycam footage would be more convincing if the officer counted the five and immediately the person he was talking to had said, "and there are three over there". I mean that was what they were discussing at that moment.

ETA: It seems like someone, during that 17 to 20 minutes, reminded or informed them that it was supposed to be 8 shots. So they had to count 8.

edit on 30-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Now here is some more strangeness:
In the first video, which has already been posted but here is the link again, to avoid having to go search for it. At 2:59 we see a guy sitting at a picnic table with a neon yellow sweatshirt with what looks like a boonie hat.

In this new video the same guy who took the first video is told to get out of there by one officer and then is called back, by another officer.

At 1:07 hes says the SS guy already talked to him and has his ID. It's the guy with the neon yellow sweatshirt and the boonie hat. He was there from the moment the local cops got there, over two minutes before the first shot. Even if there was bad communication between the local police and the SS. He obviously would have had direct contact with the SS and would have alerted them.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

That is the thing, it really doesn't.

To me it looks like a staged assassination attempt.

The video I posted earlier shows officers all around the building long before Crooks took the first shot. We have witnesses saying they saw the guy crawling on the roof, there is video where Crooks supposedly sits up and points his rifle at the person filming, one of the earliest ones shows Crooks taking aim.

All these people were able to see him, but the officers who were there for 2 minutes before the shots couldn't?

That doesn't make any sense.

Also this bodycam footage would be more convincing if the officer counted the five and immediately the person he was talking to had said, "and there are three over there". I mean that was what they were discussing at that moment.

ETA: It seems like someone, during that 17 to 20 minutes, reminded or informed them that it was supposed to be 8 shots. So they had to count 8.

You debunked your own crazy theory.
You claim that all those officers did not see him - so if this was staged, what... They were all in on a staged assassination attempt??? They saw him and let him carry on because they were in on this piece of theatre in your mind?
THAT makes no sense.
Who, in your mind, planned this alleged staged event?

edit on 30/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:00 PM
link   

THAT makes no sense.

That is what I said, it makes no sense that people were seeing and filming this guy even when taking aim, but the police couldn't.

Supposedly one officer had to boost another to get a look and Crooks pointed his rifle at him and the officer ducked but people standing at ground level could get video of him?

I mean, it makes sense if all of these people are willing to go along to MAGA.

Who, in your mind, planned this alleged staged event?

Trump of course, he is even going back, showing how fearless he is.

Also check out the post above yours.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Not Trump himself (if for the simple expediency of "plausible deniability" though I would suspect self-preservation would have overruled his tendency to seek every "grandstanding" opportunity he can fathom).

But,

There are "people" around, and associated with, Trump who have as much, or more to gain with the coming election as Trump himself. I doubt that Trump is even aware of the extents such people would go to to realize their goals.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Interesting catch. Guy in the yellow shirt was filming the roof while seated. Its the same guy, same pants, shirt, shoes. No obvious uniform, seemed to know exactly what he was doing there. He sure disappeared quickly.

Eta: I hadnt watched the 2nd video before posting. duh. Filming the supposed shooters position and hes secret service? well blow me down, there it is and it sure looks like complicity to me.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
There are "people" around, and associated with, Trump who have as much, or more to gain with the coming election as Trump himself. I doubt that Trump is even aware of the extents such people would go to to realize their goals.

While I get the benefits of plausible deniability, let's say he had someone else sort out the details, but he sure could have suggested it.

At the end of the day, if this was staged, he knew he had the blood squib in his cap and nobody was actually shooting at him.

When this first broke and some people said it might be faked a lot of people reacted with things like "Do you think Trump would stand there and let someone take a shot at him hoping they would only nick his ear?".

That made me wonder, do these people watch movies where people "get shot" and not know they are not really being shot at?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
well blow me down, there it is and it sure looks like complicity to me.

But complicity to do what? Let the shooter get off 8 rounds, which he shouldn't have been able to do, or just report that the plan was working and that it was time to play the recording of 8 shots?

They said a sniper team was assigned to the 2nd level, why take them off their post when there where more than an enough officers to look for him around the building?

Also, I know those local officers were not olympic athletes, but it wouldn't take two minutes to go to the second floor, open a window and take the shooter down. He was at about 100 ft from the first window. They could have just dumped their mag, might have hit him, maybe not, but the shots would have made the SS detail around Trump react.

To me it just seems that this wasn't the plan they had come up with.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47 >>

join