It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
Did you watch the video? I posted timestamps where you can see that the people standing at the fence couldn't see Trump and that those buildings are on the low end of a slope, with those windows being below the eye level of the people at the fence. You wouldn't be able to see Trump from those windows.

This was a staged event. A guy films Crooks from the grassy area from the far side of the building and Crooks even "points his rifle at him". Meanwhile this video shows 5 or 6 police officers running around the building, one even gets up on a picnic table. So how did that guy get that video of Crooks? He was at a tree about 270 ft from Crooks, on the opposite side of the building and could see him but the half a dozen cops running around the building couldn't see him?

And what is up with the woman on the horse. She gonna be the new umbrella man?

I don't have to account for why X fell before Y. I'm saying that this video shows that shots from those windows were not possible because there wasn't a clear view of the stage.

And contrary to what you think it shows, gunfire coming from one of the windows on the ground floor, it actually debunks it.

edit on 29-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Interesting video. I wonder who gave the order for security to keep the area in front of building 6 ground floor windows clear?

Whoever gave the order failed because there were people along the fence. That is the point. Even they couldn't see Trump so how was someone at a window a couple of feet below them going to see him?

The best image I have found so far showing the line of sight between the windows and the rally:

The only windows seen there are 2nd story windows.

All the 1st story windows are covered by the person holding the Trump 2024 signs and the guys to their right and left. You can barely make out the tops of 2 of the vents, out of 4 in the center of the building. There is a door and 2 windows on that side.

ETA: There seems to be one 1st story window, in the two story part of whatever that building is. Building 6 was the 1 story building Crooks was on.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Did you watch the video?

Yes. Some of those perspectives do get close to exactly what can been seen from a window location. From the window, all they may of been able to spot is Trumps head, enough for a shot. For now, the first three shots coming from an inside location is very high on the suspect list. The bullet elevation trajectory follows a line near the top rail of the side bleachers.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

From the window, all they may of been able to spot is Trumps head, enough for a shot.

No the only thing they would have been able to see is the rear ends of the people lined up against the fence.

Even if you stood on a chair and shot from the very top of the window, which is closed, how are you going to see the top of Trump's head when the people at the fence looking in that direction can't see him?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Whoever gave the order failed because there were people along the fence.

At the start of the video you linked, security asks the camera man to move on, he cannot stay here. The camera man compiles and gets rounded up to a location outside of the firing range from the windows.

SS was on the scene for this call. As security falls back, the camera man goes wandering again wondering what was that about?

Those that gave the orders failed as social media is doing a lot stronger today than the days of JFK.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
A lot of people remained but what does that have to do with the low positions of the windows in that 1 story building being at the low end of a slope?

There was a mound, and a bunch of people between those windows and the stage. Nobody was going to see Trump's head from those windows.

You can barely see the bottom of the jumbotron from the fence.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Here are some pictures of security clearing out in front of the windows before the shootings started. They are meet by the Sherriff on the other side of the fence once clear.

On questions about foreknowledge, why else would they clear out that section of the crowd? Where the shooting starts before it starts, but know one knew anything about the Kid on the roof?

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

That is the view of the guy at the fence, who would be standing in the way of someone in the 1st story window 2 feet below that and looking at this guys back.

As for the security guy it doesn't matter, lots of people stayed and at 4:10 you can see there was a row of people all along the fence and those windows, where you think the 1st shot may have come from, are closed and you never see one open before the shots ring out.

Like I said that video debunks the 1st story window shooter theory.

Besides the first 3 shots are muffled, so you still can't say shots 2 & 3 came from Crooks.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Guy claims audio from two locations shows first eight shots from same weapon. Two locations of microphones. At the “fence” and Trump’s mic. The guy acknowledges the fence video is moved all around.

The video at the fence was too far to pic up the bullets sonic boom. Trump’s mic did.

Show location of fence video/microphone. The first bullet at Trump. The circle is the expanding muzzle noise.

Shows progression of muzzle sound wave. I think when it reaches the fence video / microphone.

Shows when muzzle sound wave reaches Trump’s microphone.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88
If the guy at the fence video is the one I posted earlier, the guy was outside the building that Crooks was on, around 125 ft from the shooter, not further away from the mics at the stage.

He even saw the cops running around the building and told someone to "get smaller" and then to get behind the tree with him.

I'd think the audio of the shots heard early on where all from the ones the media had, only from the mics on the stage.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

This shot from the video was to get a location.

This is just one example where the audio from the fence with corresponding video frames. The video does it two different ways.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Tried to make a gif from the YouTube video, but no sound. If it plays, it prints out what is said. Then counts first three shots 1, 2, 3. It’s only a small clip from the whole YouTube video.

Added. Sorry. Removed link. Didn’t like how it was getting into my hosting site/page.
edit on 29-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Did you watch the video?

Yes. Some of those perspectives do get close to exactly what can been seen from a window location. From the window, all they may of been able to spot is Trumps head, enough for a shot. For now, the first three shots coming from an inside location is very high on the suspect list. The bullet elevation trajectory follows a line near the top rail of the side bleachers.

My army buds are saying that from the roof line the shot trajectory had to be downward and not parallel as the bullet imaged frame where Trump is about to be hit shows it too flat to be from supposedly on that roof. Something looks fishy here on the OS for my military buds bottom line.

edit on 29000000433120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This image posted by kwaka shows the fence is maybe 3 to 5 yards from the trees. There are no trees after the fence to the stage. I don't know how anyone can say the mic of the phone was further away than the mics on the stage.

You can say it was of less quality, but the fence guy video is from the same mic and there is a difference in sound from the first shots and those that came after. He is moving the phone but he isn't changing position until after the shots are fired and he runs behind a tree.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
This image posted by kwaka shows the fence is maybe 3 to 5 yards from the trees. There are no trees after the fence to the stage. I don't know how anyone can say the mic of the phone was further away than the mics on the stage.

You can say it was of less quality, but the fence guy video is from the same mic and there is a difference in sound from the first shots and those that came after. He is moving the phone but he isn't changing position until after the shots are fired and he runs behind a tree.

You have the audio frequency readouts from the video, show the audio signature is actually different than what your ear wants to hear. I had a neighbor who no matter what direction and weather he drive to his house, his dog would star running before you could possibly see the truck because the dog knew the sound signature. Humans have horrible hearing and receiving sound signatures.

By the way. The video of the guy waving his arms is actually timed stamped around 5:10. Is that false. When was the shooting.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

5:10? When was the shooting and the corresponding video taken.

Location right before Trump shot..

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No, I'm telling you that the audio in that video is from a single source, the guys phone, and that the audio heard in the original is also from a single source, the stage mics.

I'm also saying that it was closer. The claim that it was further away can't be true because the guy was outside the building Crooks was on, while the mics on the stage were hundreds of feet away.

Then we have the story of SS counter sniper team 3 on some bleachers on the opposite side of the venue at about 1000 feet from crooks. In the fence guy video the shot(s), although most likely from a more powerful round, sounded more muffled than the five Crooks supposedly took.

ETA. After relistening, the first 3 shots and the last shot sound similar, but different than the 5 shots in between. Then you have the body cam video where they only count 5 casings on the roof but the report is that Crooks fired 8.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm also saying that it was closer. The claim that it was further away can't be true because the guy was outside the building Crooks was on, while the mics on the stage were hundreds of feet away.

The audio from the fence was closer to the building/ shooter. Trump’s mic was farther from the building, farther down range from the shooter.

It’s covered the sound analysis video.

From my original post.

Show location of fence video/microphone. The first bullet at Trump. The circle is the expanding muzzle noise.

Shows progression of muzzle sound wave. I think when it reaches the fence video / microphone.

Shows when muzzle sound wave reaches Trump’s microphone.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The green dot is the microphone at the fence. The analysis clearly states the sound wave from the muzzle arrived at the fence microphone first. Then the sound from the muzzle arrived down range at Trump’s microphone like .22 seconds later. The video also clearly states the fence microphone was not close enough to the first three bullets to pick up their sonic booms. The bullets were close enough to Trump so his microphone picked up the bullets sonic booms.

Added.

This shows the bullet reached Trump before the muzzle sound wave ever got to the fence mic where the fence mic was closer to the shooter.

edit on 29-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join