It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Interesting story here, some different info than some I’ve heard. Worth reading the linked story. A ton of contradictions.

Key witness Greg Smith exclusively told the Gateway Pundit: “I saw him [the sniper] right before he shots happened, and I didn’t see him turn around and confront anyone. I never saw that and it didn’t happen. We asked all the people around us and in our group and we didn’t see that. I heard the story about the officer falling and hurting his foot, no one saw that. I’ve heard the stories, but I have no idea what they’re talking about.” Explosively, he also relates that the snipers in the 2nd floor section of the AGR building were watching the rooftop shooter as the shots rang out – and did nothing!

Witnesses on the ground who saw the rooftop sniper say that local police did not confront the sniper moments before the shooting, and no one saw any confrontation by Crooks before shots rang out.

Key assassin witness Greg Smith tells the Gateway Pundit: “We didn’t see a single law enforcement officer the entire time until they were running around the building looking for the guy. We didn’t see a single bit of law enforcement.” Witness Smith describes seeing snipers out of the second floor warehouse building as part of the AGR complex. Some online have speculated that these individuals were Butler County Emergency Services snipers or SWAT responders, but so far that has not been made clear and officials are not providing any answers. But the witnesses described seeing the snipers in the windows of the AGR building. “They were watching us. I would look up from time to time, and we would always see them there. I gave this same testimony and descriptions about the snipers in the second floor to the State Police Detectives in my driveway,” said Smith.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 21-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
No, but that is the type of hearsay and conjecture you were talking about in your post.

So why ask that we all just wait for "more definitive explanations of established facts" when you are in another thread spinning a yarn?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Lots of speculation on this thread about multiple shooters and other possibilities.

There is no need for multiple shooters in the scenario outlined in the OP. It is proposed that the boy with the gun, Crooks or whatever his name was, did not aim at Trump; he just fired into the crowd as instructed, while Trump did a WWE-style gaff with a sachet of fake blood stashed behind his ear. Pretty straightforward.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Well , Sip , Can you Offer any Evidence that Crooks was Not a C.I.A. Asset on Loan to the SS ? I mean , after All , this Is a Conspiracy Site , Yes ?.............*)

I can't but I can certainly call you out for saying : "Why don't we All just wait fror More Definitive Explainations of Established Facts which are Sure to come Sooner than Later."

So, if we are supposed to wait, why are you proposing we discuss something that is hearsay and conjecture?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Testing The Assassination Attempt of Donald Trump

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
Lots of speculation on this thread about multiple shooters and other possibilities.

There is no need for multiple shooters in the scenario outlined in the OP. It is proposed that the boy with the gun, Crooks or whatever his name was, did not aim at Trump; he just fired into the crowd as instructed, while Trump did a WWE-style gaff with a sachet of fake blood stashed behind his ear. Pretty straightforward.

That’s absolutely ridiculous for many reasons.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Good Point . So , ah , Do as I Say and Not as I Do then would be the Correct Leftist Response ? Discuss .........he...he......

edit on 21-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

It has been reported that Trump actually suffered a wound that day.

The wound is approximately 2 cm (0.78", roughly) long and stretching across the top of his right ear, and is deep enough to expose the cartilage of the ear (though the skin in that area is not usually very thick.

Trump's son Eric has said that the wound did not/will not require any stitches.

Trump's former White House physician has said that the wound will heal on its own.

So, no need for a fake "blood" packet to have been concealed in Trump's cap, or anywhere else.

However, unless, and until, we can see footage of Trump being stricken, taken from the right side of him as he was standing on the stage, perhaps by someone in the bleachers behind him, we'll never know for certain if he was as lucky as it seems, or

If the wound was inflicted after he "hit the deck".
edit on 21-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

So, no need for a fake "blood" packet to have been concealed in Trump's cap, or anywhere else.

Assuming we believe Ronny Jackson and Eric Trump, which I personally do not.

“Video from CBS News shows those Pittsburgh officers, just minutes after they were hit with debris, in the stands helping some of the injured, even carrying one to safety.” Now, that doesn’t prove that Trump cut his ear on some debris or something else. But it does indicate that dangerous debris was flying around.

www.wpxi.com... JTLK4FR4ZM/

I'd liked to have had a real report from the medical team that treated Trump in Pittsburg, but for some reason Trump doesn't want that. Curioser and curioser.

edit on 5920242024k17America/Chicago2024-07-21T10:17:59-05:0010am2024-07-21T10:17:59-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: Vermilion

I still can’t find anything that leads me to believe there’s a second shooter, yet.
All options are totally open though.

a reply to: Vermilion
This audio analysis. Did you see this?
this audio analysis
Here is more evidence of multiple shooters.
have you seen this

Here is Don jr.
Trump knows

They’re now saying two sniper teams fired at the shooter.
One team missed.

x.com...

That explains the three different distinct weapon sounds.

Also, the water tower seems to be a no go as far as a possible shooter location.
The line from the water tower to Trump is totally obscured by the giant screen Trump was reading from.

Ok. I mean they come out with this in a drip, drip fashion contradicting themselves day by day it seems. I have seen and heard the narrative shifting quite a bit but if that is the new twist then ok. I really don't know what to believe but I have massive trust issues with the msm, FBI and other sources. The FBI came out of the gate with the "lone wolf" storyline. I don't know what to think but feel like I'd be right to not trust the msm, FBI or the Secret Service.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

Trump Shooter’s School Releases Statement Claiming They Have No Records of Him Trying Out for Rifle Team

This is unbelievable, they are changing the narrative daily

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Mabe they're just trying to verify their source. Do schools usually keep records of every student who ever tried out for a competitive club and didn't make the cut?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The link is a 404'd. Where did it say Trump doesn't want the report released?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Mabe they're just trying to verify their source. Do schools usually keep records of every student who ever tried out for a competitive club and didn't make the cut?

Yer right, golly gee wilikers. I know right, do people expect high schools to keep records on every kid? C'mon, they would need more funding for that, right? The journalists were just trying to verify their sources. Thanks for clearing that up. I fell better now, why don't people just give it a rest, ya know, journalists are just tring to do their jobs. It's not like the reporting we are getting is confusing on purpose, amirite?

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I am really not sure which is worse. The fact you believe what you wrote or that people gave you stars for it.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm just saying that there might be a reasonable explanation for the contradictions and inconsistencies. And no, I wouldn't suppose a high school administration office would keep records for every signup sheet for every club, as well as attendance and scores for try outs, from years gone by.
edit on 0720242024k08America/Chicago2024-07-21T11:08:07-05:0011am2024-07-21T11:08:07-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

I still can’t find anything that leads me to believe there’s a second shooter, yet.
All options are totally open though.

a reply to: Vermilion
This audio analysis. Did you see this?
this audio analysis
Here is more evidence of multiple shooters.
have you seen this

Here is Don jr.
Trump knows

They’re now saying two sniper teams fired at the shooter.
One team missed.

x.com...

That explains the three different distinct weapon sounds.

Also, the water tower seems to be a no go as far as a possible shooter location.
The line from the water tower to Trump is totally obscured by the giant screen Trump was reading from.

Still seems to be a question. Ron Johnson has some interesting things to say if you have a few minutes read the article and or watch video.

Sen. Johnson: “I’ve Seen Evidence that “There May Have Been TWO SHOOTERS” – “We Can’t Trust the FBI and Secret Service to Do an Honest and Open Investigation”

story keeps developing, getting worse

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   

I'm just saying that there might be a reasonable explanation for the contradictions and inconsistencies. And no, I wouldn't suppose a high school administration office would keep records for every signup sheet for every club, as well as attendance and scores for try outs, from years gone by.

Ok Sookie, let us be civil.
My point is this, if you search the title of the article below many outlets, news agencies, the msm, they all reported this. The real question is why? How could they all get it wrong? What sources would justify publishing that info?

The suggestion is the msm, which by now we all know works with the deepstate, is behind these false and misleading news reports which are designed to make understanding what really happened in Butler, Pa at Trumps rally impossible. This particular contradiction technique has been happening all week, see its a pattern, a deepstate technique to obfuscate.

Would-be Trump assassin tried to join high school shooting club, was rejected for being ‘comically bad’ shot

this contradiction has become all too comon
edit on 21-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

What sources would justify publishing that info?

The media always does tis after a shooting, especially one like this. Personally, it's just too tedious to obsess on every one of them in this case.

However, it does stink of a conspiracy. You have your conspiracy theories and I have mine.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What sources would justify publishing that info?

The media always does tis after a shooting, especially one like this. Personally, it's just too tedious to obsess on every one of them in this case.

However, it does stink of a conspiracy. You have your conspiracy theories and I have mine.

It's been happening with nearly every fact/aspect of the assassination attempt but we can disagree. Fair enough, I really want to be civil so no hard feelings on past snarky quotes. We clearly differ in much of our ideology but we/I can/want to make an effort to be nicer. Hope you feel the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
Good Point . So , ah , Do as I Say and Not as I Do then would be the Correct Leftist Response?

So are you coming out as a leftist since you asked that we do as you said and not as you did?

For the record I'm not american, so I have no dog in this fight. I've never voted left or right and it isn't because I'm too young since I've been on this rock for over 50 years.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join