It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

I still can’t find anything that leads me to believe there’s a second shooter, yet.
All options are totally open though.

a reply to: Vermilion
This audio analysis. Did you see this?
this audio analysis
Here is more evidence of multiple shooters.
have you seen this

Here is Don jr.
Trump knows

They’re now saying two sniper teams fired at the shooter.
One team missed.

x.com...

That explains the three different distinct weapon sounds.

Also, the water tower seems to be a no go as far as a possible shooter location.
The line from the water tower to Trump is totally obscured by the giant screen Trump was reading from.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

I still can’t find anything that leads me to believe there’s a second shooter, yet.
All options are totally open though.

This audio analysis. Did you see this?
this audio analysis
Here is more evidence of multiple shooters.
have you seen this

Here is Don jr.
Trump knows

They’re now saying two sniper teams fired at the shooter.
One team missed.

x.com...

That explains the three different distinct weapon sounds.

Also, the water tower seems to be a no go as far as a possible shooter location.
The line from the water tower to Trump is totally obscured by the giant screen Trump was reading from.

Ok. I mean they come out with this in a drip, drip fashion contradicting themselves day by day it seems. I have seen and heard the narrative shifting quite a bit but if that is the new twist then ok. I really don't know what to believe but I have massive trust issues with the msm, FBI and other sources. The FBI came out of the gate with the "lone wolf" storyline. I don't know what to think but feel like I'd be right to not trust the msm, FBI or the Secret Service.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

3 controlled shoots
3 sporadic shots
USSS shots

The first two groups seem like different shooters.
Someone grooms this kid as the 'backup'
Real shooter takes shot misses
Crook was told to shoot when he hears shots
USSS kills Crook

No one expected a second shooter to be discussed because he should be dead. If he was dead, it would be game over.

He is not able to get security briefings as the nominee. THAT is what they wanted to stop.

He knows has access to the information regarding his own assassination attempt by law.

They are #ting their pants.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
They are saying shots were taken at Crooks by a counter sniper team and local LEO but they missed. Could those have been the controlled shots followed by Crooks just quickly cutting loose before the USSS shot, which I think was from the, barn further away, since they are calling it a one in a million shot?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

drip, drip fashion contradicting themselves day by day

Well said.
That defines the FBI to a T.
Their passion and dedication to stacking crap on top of more crap cannot be denied.
It’s almost as good as them keeping secrets.
Nothing is going to change until they start being held accountable.
Them and the SS are continuing to shape the “local PD screwed up” narrative.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
LOL , 1 DEAD , 2 Wounded by Blanks..........GTFOOH...

Yes by someone with poor marksmanship.

It doesn't mean he nicked Trump's ear.

Yeah , Yeah... Oh , and Denile is just Not a River in Egypt Man...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Now they are saying that some LEO and a counter sniper team shot at Crooks but missed, but this guy with a history of poor marksmanship outshot the pro shooters.

At 3:55 he shows what the ballistic head looks like through a red dot

edit on 20-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
They are saying shots were taken at Crooks by a counter sniper team and local LEO but they missed.

These people just expect us to believe anything we're told.

This ridiculous. Trained men who have sniper rifles and shooting is their whole life can't hit someone you could throw a rock at ?

Don't buy it. Not even a little.
edit on 5310618America/Chicagopm20 by 5thHead because: 🕴️

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All this chaos and confusion is coming from The Current Administration. Nobody else. What can we learn from THAT! 💥

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead
I know. I mean I said it in this or the shots fired thread that if someone could have shot the video of the guy, someone could certainly shoot him.

Obviously not the people standing around since I figure they were not armed, since they had been hoping to get into the rally.

But what makes me think the grazed ear was staged is that they stayed longer than they needed to on that stage and even left trump uncovered to pick up the hat.

I could see that being Trump's plan, even if Crooks was killed before even taking a shot.

But with the injured rally goers, you have to either say he got at least 3 shots off.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
All this chaos and confusion is coming from The Current Administration. Nobody else. What can we learn from THAT! 💥

Politics makes for strange bedfellows. Maybe getting Biden out of the WH has become a bipartisan effort?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This vid (on Twit) looks like one of the roof snipers fired.... 25 or 30 seconds

X vid

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Hearsay and Conjecture . Why don't we All just wait fror More Definitive Explainations of Established Facts which are Sure to come Sooner than Later . One thing I will agree on thought , this Incident Reeks of Conspiracy ...

edit on 20-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen
The 2020 election results should have been sent back to the states to recertify then they would not have gotten away with the unsigned ballots, chain of custody issues and they could have addressed the 5k signed affidavits regarding election fraud and irregularities but Pence was in on it, it was a soft coup. So we learned not to let cheaters go unchecked.
The Obama lead cheaters are still at it.

Nevada: Obama Judge Tosses GOP Lawsuit Seeking to Ban Mail-In Ballots Received FOUR DAYS After Election Day

are you kidding me?

edit on 20-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Says the person who just asked us to discuss Crooks being on loan from the CIA.

We all know we are here to chew the fat and down a dozen beer icons.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   

They're also reporting that the kill shot on the shooter was from 448 yards.
Hey man, nice shot.

“Evidence of the 448-yard shot was submitted to the U.S. Secret Service shortly after Crooks was killed, according to two elite experts who have frequently served in security missions globally. They are often called on to train snipers for the Secret Service, SWAT, and sniper teams at many federal agencies and tactical teams at state and local law enforcement agencies.”
www.theblaze.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Doesn't sound right. Shot in the left side of his face but had at least 20 trees covering his left side and nothing but houses, maybe a few with tall roofs but most are surrounded by trees as well.

ETA: The only ones who could have done that were the sniper team on the left side of Trump, they were 184 yards away.

edit on 20-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hey, take a break and get healthy.
edit on q00000035731America/Chicago2727America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone
It didn't take more than a 5 minute look around google maps to see everything to the left of that roof was obstructed by trees.

What I find odd is you telling me te get healthy, actually I came down with dengue fever on thursday. It got worse on friday, nose bleeding which kinda frightened me because it might be hemorrhagic dengue, but today I am feeling better. Not really good but better than yesterday.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

" Says the person who just asked us to discuss Crooks being on loan from the CIA."

Well , Sip , Can you Offer any Evidence that Crooks was Not a C.I.A. Asset on Loan to the SS ? I mean , after All , this Is a Conspiracy Site , Yes ?.............*)
edit on 20-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join