It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
With all due respect, the question wasn't how good the round would deliver enough knock-down power but if his head moved in that fraction of a second. It didn't. Looking at the video I say 8 to 10 seconds with his head close to the same position. So the narrative that he moved his head just in time is BS.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
With all due respect, the question wasn't how good the round would deliver enough knock-down power but if his head moved in that fraction of a second. It didn't. Looking at the video I say 8 to 10 seconds with his head close to the same position. So the narrative that he moved his head just in time is BS.

He’s just a poser waiting for someone to shoot a hole through his ear, modern day Annie Oakley on the ruff bruh, ya go gurl 👍

You need to define just in time to have a debate on that.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Rewatch the video, he was looking to his right for a long time before the shot is heard, with his head in pretty much the same position.

He made a small turn a second before but he goes right back to the position he had been in for many seconds.

Also, the shooter was on an angle slightly behind him. There is no way he could have just grazed his ear.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

He made a small turn a second before

That’s one reason he’s still alive. 👍
It’s a good thing they put that monitor in such an awkward spot for him. I’m sure you agree.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Rewatch the video, he was looking to his right for a long time before the shot is heard, with his head in pretty much the same position.

He made a small turn a second before but he goes right back to the position he had been in for many seconds.

Also, the shooter was on an angle slightly behind him. There is no way he could have just grazed his ear.
Okay, cool theory👍

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The move was to the left and then right back to the same position his head was in. It was so small it wouldn't have made much of a difference.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You can't watch the video?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If you look at the science behind this, the bullet that hit Trump was in the air before Trump moved his head.

a reply to: Vermilion
Trump turned to the right and leaned forward at the same time the gunman pulled the trigger. So much going on with videos, naturally some people will end up muddying the waters with bogus videos, absurd theories just to make it difficult to figure it out. It does seem, rather conclusively, there were multiple shooters aside from the secret service sniper and that the logistics/planning for the security is 100% suspect. I cannot believe how the FBI and Secret Service have been acting, such a guilty posture. They are inviting speculation. It's not like so many haven't predicted this was going to happen.
The thing is, this country needs accountability and if Trump makes it to Jan 20th 2025 then he had better be ready to deliver. The deep state will never stop until they are publicly exposed and dismantled.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Looks like he cocked his head left and right again a few seconds before the shots. Look close. 😃

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder
I looked at the vid. His head was turned for 8 to 10 seconds before he lifted his hand to his ear.

A .233 or 5.56 would have traveled 150 yards in about 140 ms. That is much less than a second. He didn't turn his head just in time.
None of it ever happened. A few m-80’s and a package of ketchup from Micky d’s and we’re good to go for the show. Slippy slopey roof n all.

Could have been packets of Arby's BBQ sauce!!! 😀

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
That is the move I am talking about but if you look at the positions, you will see that that small move wouldn't have caused a kill shot to become a shot that just grazed his ear. The shooter was on an angle behind him. A shot in the ear would gave gouged the back of his head as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

I still can’t find anything that leads me to believe there’s a second shooter, yet.
All options are totally open though.

I cannot believe how the FBI and Secret Service have been acting, such a guilty posture. They are inviting speculation.

The SS has seen so many scandals the past few years that it’s almost no surprise they completely dropped the ball on this “zero fail mission”.
2003: Press plane intruder
2005: Grenade thrown at President Bush in Georgia
2009: Salahis Dinner crashers
2011: White House sniper
2012: Columbia Presidential visit with hookers
2014: Knife wielding madman jumps fence and makes it inside White House
2015: Two on duty drunk SS agents crash car at White House
2017: White House fence jumper was ignored by SS agents for 17 minutes
2022: SS agents receive lavish gifts from fake Federal agents
www.usnews.com...

The FBI motto, Fidelity Bravery Integrity
They show none of that.
They’ve lost the people’s trust.
I know an agent or two and they are perpetually embarrassed.
We have a massive problem when bureaus with so much power can’t be trusted to do the right thing.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Maybe we are wrongly assuming the shot came from that roof???? 💥

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I still can’t find anything that leads me to believe there’s a second shooter, yet.
All options are totally open though.

a reply to: Vermilion
This audio analysis. Did you see this?
this audio analysis
Here is more evidence of multiple shooters.
have you seen this

Here is Don jr.
Trump knows
edit on 20-7-2024 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe we are wrongly assuming anyone was actually shooting at Trump.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Maybe we are wrongly assuming anyone was actually shooting at Trump.

Very possible!

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Don't. You are going to try to push the 'new' narrative that he wanted a mass casualty event, right? That Trump was not the target?

Please.

Donald J Trump should be dead. This was not about the crowd. The movement. The people. It was about the hate of Donald J Trump.

Someone groomed this kid. You see him wandering almost like he 'wanted' to be seen. Then you have all the people calling him out. This is the distraction.

He shoots. Second shooter shoots. USSS return fire. Patsy dead.

The only part that did not work was the death of Mr Cheeto.

CNN live broadcasting. The picture of the bullet. The iconic picture, which would have been on EVERY platform, was the bullet going through the back of his head.

The woman dropping the sign. This are all indicators of what is coming. I truly think she signaled someone.

The US government plotted to kill a former POTUS. Fact.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
You should watch the vid posted by xuenchen.

The guy says the same thing I have said. From the position Crooks took, the movement of the head wouldn't have made a difference and wouldn't have allowed for a grazed ear because he was shooting from behind Trump.

There was a counter sniper in the second story part of the building behind the roof Crooks was on.

The USSS director has said that the snipers on the barn roofs did not shoot Crooks. If they shot crooks before he even took a shot then he was the patsy because they knew he was going to try to pull this off.

All we have is the sound of shots. Blanks and actors would have been the ethical way but if those injured were actually shot by Crooks or someone else, it wouldn't be the first time human life is disregarded.

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I have watched it. The stories also keep changing so the narrative can be pushed to the masses however they want. Like I mentioned in another thread, there is not even mention of the attempted assassination in the media. Nothing. Tell a lie long enough to hide the truth and the lie becomes the truth. Government has done it for years

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
But I noticed the problem with the trajectory when I looked at an aerial view of the roof and the stage. Even made and posted a pic similar to what is shown in that video.

Also, went back and forth with someone about the counter snipers being positioned on the second floor but the person I was talking to said that the windows looked like they didn't open. Apparently they do.

ETA: And I am not saying he wanted a mass casualty event. He just wanted to put on a show.

edit on 20-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join