It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

About that X.

I've seen some chatter that that photo would be impossible unless one was specifically setup to take high speed photos.

Admittedly I do not know much about the field of photography.

Have any input?

There is no such thing as high speed anymore with digital cameras these days. You are talking about analog shutter speeds and special film from days of old.

Good pt, AND People like to record it. It is super easy to stop it and freeze frame a recording.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: NorthOS

Are you leaning towards the whole affair being the result of a lone nut job and inept law enforcement?

With all the oddities pointed out so far I believe Occam’s Razor still suggests that is so but if too many more appear I’m willing to be swayed.

They will need to find more connections with the shooter to change my mind otherwise this goes down a rabbit hole very quickly. If you ask anyone if they could go back in time and kill Hitler 99.9% would say they would, the left has been calling Trump Hitler for 8 years. This young man has heard that he was Hitler, a Dictator, a Fascist, a threat to our democracy etc. since he was 12. That is the part where I think the left plays into it all, and it seems they are unhappy he missed with so many of them.

I know many very educated, highly intelligent people who truly believe all this, just like they believe Jan 6 was almost the end of our democracy even though there was no end game to that result even if they were not middle-aged people walking around with their phone cameras and were fully armed military, same thing in nether situation would result in some kind of end of our democracy.

So, how many people are out there that are just deranged enough to also think this is all true and are willing to take one for the team to save America?

How many Antifa are there?

Thats how many at a minimum who are willing I believe.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Dask, you are not playing disinfo agent again without getting called out you know.

I posted screenshots of the video showing the hat leaving the area was more important than covering Trump.

Him staying on the stage longer than he needed to, just to grandstand was part of the show.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

yeah he did say something about brain matter but i don't recall the whole interview with him. i'll look it up and see.

yes he did, say fell down but from looking at the blood stain on the bleachers i think he fell in between seats on to the deck of the bleachers.

and i'm sure it's had to be one of the ones on left or right because they are not as tall as the one behind trump and they both had bill boards behind them. you can see the bill boards behind them in this picture.

you can see the the bottom of the bill board at the top right of this image, just above the person can't really tell if it's a man or woman

after looking at the at all of them i still think it's the one on the left because in this video, it shows the doctor the black guy that tried to help him and ARG where the shooter was in the back ground, and in other pictures you can see the red combine to. i would think if it was the center, or the right one you would see other bleachers in the back ground.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Justoneman
Dask, you are not playing disinfo agent again without getting called out you know.

I posted screenshots of the video showing the hat leaving the area was more important than covering Trump.

Him staying on the stage longer than he needed to, just to grandstand was part of the show.

Im gonna say, maybe I am wrong Dask?

Maybe I am? You could be right. For me the death of those people in these staged things best be faked for this to be right with God, IMO. Either way, the reason I am on the fence and backing up is data for both sides is coming in that makes it where I cannot say I am sure of what happened at all. If I will ever. The very best I can hope now is we just get the White hat's finally showing the public who they have sent to Gitmo or whatever has happened to the originals. Some folks are just not the originals to a lot of us like Hillary or Joe Biden. All these situations by the white hat Military operation some say is IN PLACE NOW, might be "necessary" in some people eyes. We do need to support those tasked with stopping the world wide DS in their tracks when this is all over, but I hate to see innocent folks get hurt and I won't take that like it wasn't important.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Trump Gunman Flew Drone Over Rally Site Hours Before Attempted Assassination - LINK

Thomas Matthew Crooks flew the drone on a programmed flight path earlier in the day on July 13 to scour the Butler Farm Show grounds ahead of Trump’s ill-fated rally, the officials said. The predetermined path, the officials added, suggests Crooks flew the drone more than once as he researched and scoped out the event site

Florida man charged over alleged written threats to kill Donald Trump and JD Vance - LINK

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What is the evidence we've seen that what they claimed happened indeed did happen? Seen pics of the dead shooter or his victim in the crowd? What about Trumps ear - shouldn't they release a pic of the wound/? Oh but there is a still picture of a bullet whizzing by Trumps head - are you not entertained (and thusly persuaded)? So much of this whole story is emotionally charged to a degree that smacks of a program. I have seen nothing to prove anything happened. I won't trust anything on any media because its all tainted. Show me the proof and I believe but narratives no longer move me.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wonder how many times he had to practice William Tell with a bullet and to turn his head just in time before both him and the shooter got it right.
Anyone know?

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
I wonder how many times he had to practice William Tell with a bullet and to turn his head just in time before both him and the shooter got it right.
Anyone know?

It is BS.

Trump had his head turned to his right without moving too much for 8 to 10 seconds.

ETA: Nobody was aiming for his head or ear. There were just gunshots heard, maybe blanks and then the show began. Maybe Crooks got a real bullet going through him. Even that is a maybe.

edit on 19-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LOL , 1 DEAD , 2 Wounded by Blanks..........GTFOOH...

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

You have more answers than those Responsible .. It Seems

LOL

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
LOL , 1 DEAD , 2 Wounded by Blanks..........GTFOOH...

Yes by someone with poor marksmanship.

It doesn't mean he nicked Trump's ear.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I looked at the vid. His head was turned for 8 to 10 seconds before he lifted his hand to his ear.

A .233 or 5.56 would have traveled 150 yards in less than a 1/4 of a second. That is much less than a second. He didn't turn his head just in time.

edit on 19-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

a reply to: MetalThunder
I looked at the vid. His head was turned for 8 to 10 seconds before he lifted his hand to his ear.

A .233 or 5.56 would have traveled 150 yards in about 140 ms. That is much less than a second. He didn't turn his head just in time.
None of it ever happened. A few m-80’s and a package of ketchup from Micky d’s and we’re good to go for the show. Slippy slopey roof n all.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

If you look at the science behind this, the bullet that hit Trump was in the air before Trump moved his head.
Sound travels much slower than that bullet.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
If you look at the science behind this, the bullet that hit Trump was in the air before Trump moved his head.

But he didn't move his head for seconds before he flinched.

It doesn't take a bullet going 3200 fps more than a fraction of a second to travel 450 feet.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab
Exactly, they guy was to be seen, video taken of him being there and Micky D’s ketchup packets to create the magic that Trump was saved by his guardian angels.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ton of Suspects .....

Flashback

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Ton of Suspects .....

Why not suspect Trump? Is he better than the average human?

posted on Jul, 20 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

But he didn't move his head for seconds before he flinched.

It doesn't take a bullet going 3200 fps more than a fraction of a second to travel 450 feet.

157 milliseconds at 150 yards. Its instantaneous for the most part w/minimal drop. Loses a lot of energy quickly. Not the right tool. To be effective he should’ve had a 308.

edit on 20-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join