It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
What do you think about the connections to BlackRock, there are tons of conspiracies connected to this company?

BlackRock have taken down a video/comercial that was made back in 2022 at the Bethel Park High School which shows the alleged shooter...
X post with Vid'

And we have comments like this from an article in Forbes..
www.forbes.com... ew-crooks/

Crooks high school classmate Jameson Murphy told the Post that Crooks, 20, wasn't able to make the Bethel Park High School rifle team after missing targets "by close to 20 feet" and described him as a "terrible shot."

Another student, Max Smith who took a history class with Crooks told the Enquirer “he definitely was [politically] conservative...It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

Crooks was a 2022 graduate of Bethel Park High School and registered Republican with no criminal history, the New York Times reported. At graduation, he was one of 20 students in his class to win the National Math & Science Initiative Star Awards. In May, he graduated from the Community College of Allegheny County with an associate’s degree in engineering science.

No such thing as coincidences like that one.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: Astrocometus

I can think of better ways of getting my ear pierced.

Hmm, the pain I am sure is bad with a piercing I would think. That is a pretty good cut they put on the skin for some of those.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: RickyD

It took me looking at a bunch of angles to really see it...but I think what I described was accurate.

You can’t see that little chunk missing 3/4th of the way up? Also the ear bleeds like crazy when cut.

Here’s a vid of the little chunk leaving his ear.

t.me...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Kurokage

you don't need to be anyone. My premise had to do with allowing a sharpshooter to nick your ear with a high powered rifle at 150 yards. For the "Trump orchestrated this" aspect to be true, he would have had to be this brave and trust the shot and the shooter with his life. I just want to know who else would be that brave and have that much trust in a shooter.

You forgot: A 20 year old shooter who wasn't good enough for his high school rifle club.

I'd be floored to find anyone who would do this with the greatest sniper on the planet. This is the intellect behind this theory.

I agree. With the leader coming down the stretch with such a lead the Dems are going psychotic about Joe not getting out now, then who needs to take any chance way out front like this?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Mr. Trump was READY for it.................

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
Here’s a vid of the little chunk leaving his ear.

Fake, he was looking to his right the whole time until he ducked behind the podium and when he stood back up he didn't have the MAGA hat on his head.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
there may have been a second shooter.

Who was it, were they arrested?

No, but the guy they wanted dead is dead.

I’m not going to “what if” this to death.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

there may have been a second shooter.

Who was it, were they arrested?

No, but the guy they wanted dead is dead.

I’m not going to “what if” this to death.

Is this a glitch in the matrix?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Could Be .............

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I just compared it to the actual video, no blond standing behind him either.

So much BS out there

edit on 18-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS
Right, neither side is pure and holy. It is just one group of people against another group of people both wanting to control the US and if they can the world.

To me this whole attempted assassination on Trump seems fake. The place where the shooter was "killed" was actually behind Trump. He turned his head just in time is BS. He didn't move his head enough for at least 5 seconds. A bullet going 3200 fps would taken 140 milliseconds to travel 450 feet, (if my math is wrong please correct me). Trump put his hand to his ear when it had been in the same position for a some time.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Right, neither side is pure and holy. It is just one group of people against another group of people both wanting to control the US and if they can the world.

I hear ya. My world view is definitely leaning right and I can’t buy into the wokeness of the left.

But..

What you posted sounded a lot like the little voice I hear in my head from time to time.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What you posted sounded a lot like the little voice I hear in my head from time to time.

The problem is that Trump is the independent that so many wished for, they just do not know what that actually looks like. In the end, who cares about the big stuff, what will affect me personally and my life? What will make my life better, and the liberals at all levels including Biden have made it worse.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I can't even imagine what that little voice is telling you but I can assure you I don't have a side, I'm not even american, never voted in my country either. I refuse to say this person speaks for me.

I appreciate the concept of a constitutional republic where everyone is granted rights. I don't know if many americans know this but this form of government has been implemented in many countries. Sadly in some it isn't upheld

Regardless of all that, all we can do is live life, wherever we are.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

The little voices are figurative, if I was hearing them though, they’d be telling me to be careful what I wished for.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I’ve always liked Trump. When he first announced his run for the presidency I thought it was a joke.

I listened to his policies and realized everyone that I disliked, disliked Trump… all of a sudden and saw it was no joke.

It’s not Trumps vision of the Right that I have any concern with. It’s the machine he’ll leave behind that will carry the pendulum onward that needs watching.

It may end well, it may not.
edit on 19-7-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The little voices are figurative, if I was hearing them though, they’d be telling me to be careful what I wished for.

Personally, I'd say they would be leading you along the path you need to be traveling.

I know it sounds esoteric but, IMO the big things in the world have very little to do with a particular individual, unless the individual wants to get involved.

Of course there are times when the individual can't help but be involved.

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Just seen this

Improvised Bombs Found in Gunman’s Car at Trump Rally Used a Radio-Control System - LINK

The two devices in the car owned by Thomas Matthew Crooks, 20, of Bethel Park, Pa., were almost identical in construction, according to the task force’s report. Each contained a cardboard tube filled with a gray powder that was described by a police bomb technician as having “an odor of nitromethane” and appeared to contain prills — essentially small pellets

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I recall that the Dr in a CBS interview said that the victim of the head shot fell down underneath the bleachers and there is where the brains and body were when he provided aid.

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: soulrevival

The ninth photo, titled "Trump supporters are seen covered with blood in the stands after guns were fired at Republican candidate Trump."

that's one of us old farts, we get some strange looks on our faces at times.

is a broader view, has people lying on the ground so it was an immediate image after the "shot". In the bleachers people are looking and pointing towards the back. I don't see the couple in white or anyone injured.

i think their on the other end of those stands the one on the left, there were three one on the left, middle and right. look back at the the 9th image in your you posted and see the their is is no barrier where the cop is climbing up. then look at the 11th and you can see barrier.

in the 11th image the one on the top right is the and take up most of the image background is the middle one where trump was standing it front of. another reason i say that is if you look you can see the guy in the boonie hat and black tee shirt still stand there, that was in the close of when trumps ar got hit and the boonie hat guy has a to me a strange look on his face while loking around to see if he can see where the shot came from.

here's a screen shot of them after everybody has gone for a better idea of what i'm saying.

another thing to, i don't think all those people in the middle one would still just be sitting around in the stands if a guy with his brain matter was all around.

edit on 19000000533120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Dask, you are not playing disinfo agent again without getting called out you know.

Clearly, you are grasping at straws to make that argument. It is lame.

Probably two shooters IMO now that I have reviewed the audio transcript analysis.

Three different guns fired. The Police snipers sounded different than the two would be assassins. Each of those had a range difference on the report. Putting to play other more distant locations not covered by boots on the spot are the likely answer, and deflectors are out doing their best.

Tools cannot let this attempt destroy the DS plans without an all out fight. Stay tuned. It looks like this rodeo just got kicking. .

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
I’m not being obtuse by focusing on the ear on purpose. I’m trying to get you to tell me, did Trump himself fake the blood on his ear?

What is his level of involvement in your opinion?

Who else was going to do it?

That is why they seemed to be really concerned about not leaving his hat behind and not worried about the extra time on stage, with the agent to his right even leaving him uncovered to pick the hat up after it had fallen.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join