It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Good job. With the person that died, Trump and the spray from the hydraulic line in the tractor getting hit, they are along the blue line.

The person that died appears to have been shielded by the tractor, in the bleacher's back row, by the visual display Trump was pointing to, if this video depicts the victim getting shot, which it seems to do. Further, the guy lurches forward, as if he was shot from behind.
streamable.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Thanks for that. I did come across one report that the person who died was on the stage on the other side where Trump was. It all helps for now.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=27430015]daskakik[post]

The first gunshot was the signal and possibly the shot that killed Crooks, then one person of his confidence would shoot a few more rounds and during that second or two he would pop the fake blood packet.

Only the counter snipers had to know to let the guy get into position.

Still need to show different bullets. If the bullet in the shooter isn’t from a sniper then what? They also will know how many bullets were shot out of the shooter’s gun.
edit on x31Thu, 18 Jul 2024 11:02:55 -05002024199America/ChicagoThu, 18 Jul 2024 11:02:55 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That is,until they 'missplace' the bullets.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well, you know he was on WWE....so I'm sure he just faked this part, too.

You need better false equivalencies. WWE has nothing to do with this does it.

Why not "The Apprentice" ? 🤣

Maybe not smart enough to pick one that would actually make sense😂

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

That is,until they 'missplace' the bullets.

Whatever lol 😂

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Just find the bullets and match them to the gun. Pretty damn simple.

Then it would be another JFK scenario, there may have been a second shooter.

Who was it, were they arrested?

No, but the guy they wanted dead is dead.
edit on 18-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
using his appearance there as a way of showing he knows how to fake injuries.

Probably mine, and it wasn't to show he can fake injuries, it was to show that he isn't above pulling off a dumb stunt like this.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

It took me looking at a bunch of angles to really see it...but I think what I described was accurate.

You can’t see that little chunk missing 3/4th of the way up? Also the ear bleeds like crazy when cut.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
there may have been a second shooter.

Who was it, were they arrested?

No, but the guy they wanted dead is dead.

I’m not going to “what if” this to death.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I feel this guy says what most already know...but just won't accept

What NO ONE Else Is Saying About The TRUMP ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT That NEEDS TO BE SAID!!! - Video Link1

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I’m not going to “what if” this to death.

Good, but comparing the bullets isn't going to tell you who the second shooter was.

Besides, the point was that if the DS wanted Trump dead they would have found someone who could do the job since they went through all the trouble of setting up the perfect set of circumstances to allow the shooter to get that close.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Besides, the point was that if the DS wanted Trump dead they would have found someone who could do the job since they went through all the trouble of setting up the perfect set of circumstances to allow the shooter to get that close.

You are What if'ing a second shooter, and all I'm saying is unless they find that all the bullets didn't come from the one shooter there is no case on a team. I would say there isn't one just because the one shooter doesn't fit anything like there was a team, AND there is no way in hell he is going to give up his life for faking the shooting.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You are What if'ing a second shooter, and all I'm saying is unless they find that all the bullets didn't come from the one shooter there is no case on a team.

No, I'm saying that if the DS wanted Trump dead, they would have hired a second shooter while letting Crooks take the blame.

I'm not saying there was a second shooter actually shooting at Trump, I'm actually saying there wasn't one because he isn't dead.

ETA:

I would say there isn't one just because the one shooter doesn't fit anything like there was a team, AND there is no way in hell he is going to give up his life for faking the shooting.

Of course the patsy isn't going to know about the second shooter. That is why I mention JFK. Oswald was the patsy and a better marksman, who he didn't have to know about, actually took the headshot.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I'm not saying there was a second shooter actually shooting at Trump, I'm actually saying there wasn't one because he isn't dead.

Sorry I misunderstood, and I agree 100%. My point is they opened the door for crazies to try, and if they take him out, they click champagne glasses. They tried to kill his character, they tried to put him in jail, so what was left? Just crack the door open...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
No problem, it happens.

That was what wakeupbeer said earlier in this thread, or maybe one of the others, the rhetoric amps someone up to the point where they snap and have a go at it, so they get their shooter but it is indirectly. That is the point where they have their patsy.

If they opened the door, why not pay a mercenary to make sure they get what they want. It isn't like they don't have the money.

So, since the thread is about a staged event, how can we be sure Crooks even died?

The video of him climbing the roof makes it look like he climbed on the left side of the building, looking at it from the stage, because we see him moving to the right but the place where he was shot was on the right side of the stage. There were a couple of trees keeping the barn counter snipers from seeing him in that position but then someone had to flip the video for it to seem like he climbed on the other side of the building.

It is all these little things that make me think it was really all staged. Not everyone had to be in on it but if they were pro-Trump I'm thinking a lot of people would be willing to go along.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

" To be fair...I don't think Joe has the wherewithal to accomplish something like that."

True , but We All Know by Now Joe ain't Presidentin' Anything in this Country . He is Nothing More than a " Beard " for the REAL Masterminds Behind the Destruction of Our Beloved America at the Moment . Obama ? The " Deep State " ? An International Corporate Theocracy ? The " UN " Mafia ? Take Your Pick...

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
Any of those others would have made sure to hire a shooter that would do more than just nick Trump's ear.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's ironic how this shooting has brought both sides together in their unified suspicion that it was staged. One side suspects Deep State/ letter agencies/ ObamaBiden orchestrated it, the other side thinks it was Trump. The question is who's more likely to get away with setting this up and then covering it up --

A. Trump who the letter agencies have relentlessly and repeatedly investigated, raided, attempted to imprison, etc..

Or

B. The Deep State / letter agencies/ ObamaBiden who have the authority to investigate themselves and amazingly never seem to find any criminality

A third alternative is they're all in on it together to pull the wool over the eyes of the masses.
edit on 18-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: Sookiechacha

This too is widely known.

That your views are in no way unique.

In fact, I'd argue they are regurgitated 100% of the time....

So why act to outraged, shocked and ready to pounce on me? Why not just check me off your list of brainwashed MSM addicts?

Or, do I challenge that paradigm in you, because I'm real person here with an opinion that's not like yours? Why does it bother you so much that I actually believe that Donald Trump is totally capable of pulling this kind of stunt in order to get himself elected?

if he is the lowest of the low to you that means he is cool as Eskimo's in winter because ANY one the crazy folks hate must be one cool hand Luke. Trump in fact is John Wayne of the real world. And I don't like his personality type either. My brain cells keep connecting for me the fact the DS wants us out of their way fast and people like you help them kill our neighbors by your vitriol for one man. Scorched earth for a guy who did what he said he was going to do like no politician ever, is hated by liars and thieves because he means their lying and thieving is getting checked at the door.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join