It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
Yes I do have experience shooting things other than paper or cans but that isn't soft tissue. I'm thinking a .223 or 5.56 at 1 inch from where the ear connects to the skull would cause the ear to have a significant split.

But that wasn't the point, the point was that if you have to really look hard at pictures, the people there were not going to see it.

I'm sure, he will say he had the best doctor and that he fixed him up good as new if we don't see a scar.

edit on 18-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: daskakik

Who expected the shooter to miss? And when did they think that? 😊

Blackrock ? 😉

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Here is something that I think is another odd thing. Many news outlets keep saying that, looking from the stage, the shooter was on the left side of the building but looking at aerial shots of the gun and blood left on the roof shows he was on the right side of the building.

In the 2nd pic I show the path that a bullet may have travelled from the left side (yellow line) to get to the center of the stage and a path from the right side (blue line). A red arrow points to the trees that may have made it hard or impossible for the counter snipers on the barns to see the shooter, at least the ones nearest the roof that Crooks was on.

The first pic shows the moment Trump starts to react to being shot. His head is pretty much perpendicular to the podium. The shooter wouldn't have been aiming to get him between the eyes because he was shooting from behind. Actually Trump with his head turned towards that screen means there is no way a bullet was just going to go through the cartilage of his ear.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Many news outlets keep saying that, looking from the stage, the shooter was on the left side of the building but looking at aerial shots of the gun and blood left on the roof shows he was on the right side of the building.

It would depend on whether you were looking at the building or looking from the building.

Theatre people use the terms 'stage left' and 'stage right' to avoid this confusion. 'Stage' means 'from the point of view of a performer facing the audience.' In the same way, what was 'left' from the gunman's vantage point on the rooftop was 'right' from the point of view of Trump on the podium.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy
No I'm talking about pics like the one below where they place the shooter on the opposite side of the building which would allow for a grazed ear but that wasn't where the shooter was. He was actually a little behind Trump, so Trumps' turned head would not have made it possible for the bullet to just pierce his ear. I'm not saying it would have entered his skull, but given the energy and the angle that bullet still had it would have caused more harm than the pics show.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Good job. With the person that died, Trump and the spray from the hydraulic line in the tractor getting hit, they are along the blue line.

It does make the security team on the second floor with the yellow line look less likely involved. Could there of been someone else in the building and shooting from a line closer from where the kid was? With the kid getting all the attention being out in the open, they just slipped away in the subsequent chaos?

With where the body of the shooter was found, he was close but not in a position to shot at Trump.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Number 1 is in the wrong location. This video is a bit blurry of the shooter, but generally shows where his day ended. in relation to the carpark and other surroundings.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
Sorry if I caused confusion, the yellow line is where some sites are saying the shooter was, not where the security team was. They were inside the building, under the roof where the shooter took position.

The shooter was in a position to shoot Trump, but at a slight angle from behind. That is why the whole "I turned my head at the right moment so he only nicked me in my ear" is wrong because he didn't turn his head enough for the shot to be in line with only his ear, from that angle there would still be a laceration, even if only skin deep, in the back part of the skull, which we don't see in the pictures.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Yes, that is what I was saying. If the shooter was at that location a shot that only hit Trump's ear is possible but that wasn't really where he was at.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Sorry if I caused confusion, the yellow line is where some sites are saying the shooter was, not where the security team was. They were inside the building, under the roof where the shooter took position.

DISTURBING: New Information About The Assassination Attempt Emerges (Ep. 2288) - 07/17/2024

Dan Bongino who is ex SS, said the security team where on the second floor. This does put them more towards the yellow line as the only two story building there facing the rally.

If this yellow line is based on the bullet that hit Trump, it does not look good for this security team then. Maybe there was another shooter inside the single story building part of the building?

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Yes, but how would Bongino know? Neither you, him, me, or anyone posting here were there.

Nobody shot at him from that position because, everyone not believing that Trump would trust someone to shoot at his ear and only hit him in the ear, is absolutely right.

If one of those counter snipers where paid by someone to take out Trump, he would be dead.

That is the meat of this conspiracy, if the DS wanted Trump dead and they set some guy up as a patsy, getting into a good position, while a real marksman finished the job, Trump would be dead.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Yes, but how would Bongino know? Neither you, him, me, or anyone posting here were there.

He use to work in the Secret Service, has some contacts there and know how it works. He been in media for a while, 5-10 years maybe? Now he is on Rumble. Not surprised Youtube did not work out for him. Seen him years ago, doing ok. On this topic he will be kicking goals.

Going to be a lot of work to know where exactly each bullet went. Getting access to that data is not going to be easy. I have not seen any photos of empty gun rounds near the shooter.

That is the meat of this conspiracy, if the DS wanted Trump dead and they set some guy up as a patsy, getting into a good position, while a real marksman finished the job, Trump would be dead.

Took a few times to get Phill Schnider.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I get that but with the perfect set of circumstances, intentional but probably not, like I was telling wakeupbeer a few pages back, why waste the chance, if that is what they wanted.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Are you leaning towards the whole affair being the result of a lone nut job and inept law enforcement?

With all the oddities pointed out so far I believe Occam’s Razor still suggests that is so but if too many more appear I’m willing to be swayed.

They will need to find more connections with the shooter to change my mind otherwise this goes down a rabbit hole very quickly. If you ask anyone if they could go back in time and kill Hitler 99.9% would say they would, the left has been calling Trump Hitler for 8 years. This young man has heard that he was Hitler, a Dictator, a Fascist, a threat to our democracy etc. since he was 12. That is the part where I think the left plays into it all, and it seems they are unhappy he missed with so many of them.

I know many very educated, highly intelligent people who truly believe all this, just like they believe Jan 6 was almost the end of our democracy even though there was no end game to that result even if they were not middle-aged people walking around with their phone cameras and were fully armed military, same thing in nether situation would result in some kind of end of our democracy.

So, how many people are out there that are just deranged enough to also think this is all true and are willing to take one for the team to save America?

edit on x31Thu, 18 Jul 2024 07:33:42 -05002024199America/ChicagoThu, 18 Jul 2024 07:33:42 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Just find the bullets and match them to the gun. Pretty damn simple.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, you know he was on WWE....so I'm sure he just faked this part, too.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
a reply to: Xtrozero

Well, you know he was on WWE....so I'm sure he just faked this part, too.

You need better false equivalencies. WWE has nothing to do with this does it.

Why not "The Apprentice" ? 🤣

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Then they'll just claim he had it surgically altered to look like it got shot....

ETA: LOL just catching up on the thread and see this has already been suggested. LOL SMH
edit on 18-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm bad at not adding /sarc to my posts. LOL I wish there was an eyeroll emoji.

I was joking about the WWE part. I did see another post, though, using his appearance there as a way of showing he knows how to fake injuries.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm bad at not adding /sarc to my posts. LOL I wish there was an eyeroll emoji.

I was joking about the WWE part. I did see another post, though, using his appearance there as a way of showing he knows how to fake injuries.

I got it, mine was /sarc too 😊

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join