It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: RickyD
I didn't see a hole in his ear, where the hole was supposed to be is covered with his hair matted with blood. There does seem to be a darker area giving the impression of a hole but that is because that is how his ear is shaped.

I see a chunk taken out...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The threads are getting long and hard to sift through.

Not sure if this has been posted but I’m wondering what’s going on here.

What is he being told in his ear and what the heck is he doing?

Keep an eye on the officer with the long gun in the upper right. It looks like he received communications, walks forward and then points his gun at Donald Trump?

x.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

High/low , 'scuse me.

I prefaced with I didn't know what I was talking about .

With a digital where he might take 1000s of photos to get a few perfect is really where we are at today. Very bright day, so I would be high no matter what.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Keep an eye on the officer with the long gun in the upper right. It looks like he received communications, walks forward and then points his gun at Donald Trump?

x.com...

No clue, people are reading into things way too deep.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
When you're a professional photographer obviously, your entire career is going to revolve around capturing historic images that turn you into a permanent icon. Photogs are always expectant of and prepared for these moments. Sometimes they get lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time.
edit on 17-7-2024 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
After looking at a few pics...it appears to be top of the ear about what llokes like an inch back from where it connects to his head. There is a dip and it also looks like where the blood is heaviest. There have been many...and not just 3 or 4...people who've stopwatched the whole thing...you hear the shot basically as he is moving...accounting for the travel of sound...that round was sent before he cocked his head.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Are you leaning towards the whole affair being the result of a lone nut job and inept law enforcement?

With all the oddities pointed out so far I believe Occam’s Razor still suggests that is so but if too many more appear I’m willing to be swayed.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It took me looking at a bunch of angles to really see it...but I think what I described was accurate.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Many folks with many years experience have taken to youtube to say it needs a lot of explaining if not. I don't think that many people would publicly put themselves out there like that if there wasn't a reason they felt so strongly about it.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
We are talking about some perfection in timing AND a crap load of people including the SS involved in the fake attempt.

No the timing didn't need to be perfect. He had his head turned away from the camaras looking at a screen.

The first gunshot was the signal and possibly the shot that killed Crooks, then one person of his confidence would shoot a few more rounds and during that second or two he would pop the fake blood packet.

Only the counter snipers had to know to let the guy get into position.
edit on 17-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The USSS director supposedly stated that the counter snipers on the barns did not kill him. Maybe what they reacted to was Crooks getting shot. There were 3 other counter snipers in the building.

Someone also said they saw a shooter in the water tower.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: Xtrozero
We are talking about some perfection in timing AND a crap load of people including the SS involved in the fake attempt.

No the timing didn't need to be perfect. He had his head turned away from the camaras looking at a screen.

The first gunshot was the signal and possibly the shot that killed Crooks, then one person of his confidence would shoot a few more rounds and during the second or two he would pop the fake blood packet.

Only the counter snipers had to know to let the guy get into position.

Was the dead guy in on it or......?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

it's looks to me that from the angle he's pointing his weapon more to the drivers side than at trump, i would think if he was pointing to the passengers side you would see more of his face and torso being he's right handed.

not only trump was already in the SUV and i would think the SUV is armored and has bullet proof / resistant glass.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It appears is not the same as saying the people in the bleachers were going to see a plug being blown out of his ear or being cut out by one of the agents.

edit on 17-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This shows his head turn and the angle of the bullet.

t.me...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp
If the 3 others that were injured were actors then, yes.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Have you ever shot anything...like almost including wood like a tree or anything else? Do you have any first hand experience with bullets hitting anything other than paper? How quick do you think a surgen with a razor sharp scapel could cut a wound? You realize he will take that bandage off right...and there will be a solid scar...honestly probably a little chunk missing unless they graft some cartilage from either his nose ...unless I am missing where else you get that from. Guess we will find out in a week or so when his ear comes out. I bet...knowing Trumps attitude...he will wear it as a badge of honor.

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been talked about ....I tried going through this thread but it's got so big now...hard to follow.

Anywho I was reading and seen it my self on X and a few other sites that Now seem to be taken down or missing...."graphic images" of the dead shooter....some said this was right after he was shot....But from what I could see of those photos the blood looked to be ALL dry...more on the brown side vs if it was fresh it might be more bright/dark red....Any thoughts??

Also what about the FBI allegedly identified the shooter from his DNA...Cuz officials say he didn’t have any ID on him at the time? So how did they get his DNA and why did they have his DNA in their database??? Plus how in the hell did they run it that fast? Mind you this was maybe a few hours after.....Again ALL this is just hear say and playing the guessing game....But who knows.....These were just things I noticed and sort of jumped out at me....again can't say I have seen anything on here about that info....if so please link so can read into.

I just found a Link to the "Graphic Image" ------->
Warning Graphic Images
- LINK

edit on 18-7-2024 by tarantulabite1 because: Add Graphic Image link

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Look at Evander Holyfield Ear/scar from Mike Tyson taken a bite

posted on Jul, 18 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tarantulabite1

I bet Trumps is a bit deeper but not by much and narrower. Unless he gets reparative surgery that includes cartilage grafts...but as I have said quite a few times...he will wear that scar as a badge of honor! Dude is trying to emulate my grandfather's era tough...and he is the child of that era...

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join