It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Suddenly lefties are conspiracy theorists again.

I wish them the greatest luck in their digging of information.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Suddenly lefties are conspiracy theorists again.

the left are just as bad at conspiracies, as they are at meme's.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

There are also other scenarios where no bullets were actually aimed at Trump. I'm sure you have also seen CarLaFongs post about the rooftop snipers not being the ones that killed Crooks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For all we know Crooks may have never even taken a shot.

We do know he started shooting. The look on the sniper team can tell you that, you are blowing smoke here. How about the freeze frame of the bullet going past his head too? I'm thinking you also believe we never went to the moon, if so, that would explain a lot.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Shhh.

If they are questioning the narrative, the rest may just sort itself out.

It is of hopes and dreams that a bright future may develop.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

There are also other scenarios where no bullets were actually aimed at Trump. I'm sure you have also seen CarLaFongs post about the rooftop snipers not being the ones that killed Crooks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For all we know Crooks may have never even taken a shot.

We do know he started shooting. The look on the sniper team can tell you that, you are blowing smoke here. How about the freeze frame of the bullet going past his head too? I'm thinking you also believe we never went to the moon, if so, that would explain a lot.

About that X.

I've seen some chatter that that photo would be impossible unless one was specifically setup to take high speed photos.

Admittedly I do not know much about the field of photography.

Have any input?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I don't understand why you can't wrap your head around it. The ear was not the intended target, the faking of the shot in the ear was intended all along.

We are talking about some perfection in timing AND a crap load of people including the SS involved in the fake attempt. Anytime I look at a conspiracy I look at the logistics involved and when that spirals out of control then the conspiracy is BS.

The only true conspiracy here is the leadership on the left opened the window for this to happen.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

About that X.

I've seen some chatter that that photo would be impossible unless one was specifically setup to take high speed photos.

Admittedly I do not know much about the field of photography.

Have any input?

There is no such thing as high speed anymore with digital cameras these days. You are talking about analog shutter speeds and special film from days of old.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The main point is Trump didn't need any of it to win, it would be a landslide without any of that. There was ZERO reason to even suggest it with a high chance it would not go well, and people would be caught. It would be like betting a million to lose after you won a million.

Trump is/was going to pull 300+ electoral votes either way.

edit on x31Wed, 17 Jul 2024 22:21:24 -05002024198America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jul 2024 22:21:24 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Perhaps, but here is where I'm drawing some information from:

Retired FBI special agent Michael Harrigan who spent 22 years with the bureau tells The Times he believes the thin grey line on the photo is a bullet.

“It absolutely could be showing the displacement of air due to a projectile,” says Harrigan.

“The angle seems a bit low to have passed through his ear, but not impossible if the gunman fired multiple rounds.”

Mills took the photos at 1,8000 of a second. But even at that extremely fast shutter speed capturing the bullet was improbable.

“If the gunman was firing an AR-15-style rifle, the .223-caliber or 5.56-millimeter bullets they use travel at roughly 3,200 feet per second when they leave the weapon’s muzzle,’’ Harrigan evaluates.

“And with a 1/8000th of a second shutter speed, this would allow the bullet to travel approximately four-tenths of a foot while the shutter is open.”

Link

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

True . Now if they were Smart , well........

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Perhaps, but here is where I'm drawing some information from:

It is funny how one could successfully debate the sky is red until they are told just go outside and look. Something got him...

edit on x31Wed, 17 Jul 2024 22:20:13 -05002024198America/ChicagoWed, 17 Jul 2024 22:20:13 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Also...lets be real...have you ever seen humble trump before? If it was a fake it would be pretty hard to keep the humble trump act up. He is quite visibly changed in attitude...not sure an egotistical guy like him could keep up that appearance.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I'm specifically talking about the photo. Why the shutter speed was set so low.

Furthermore, why CNN was here. It's not like they have a history of being at nor covering his rallies....

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Hence why there are no other pictures...it just so happened that the camera caught 1 frame of it...and probably just dumb luck.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Perhaps.

It may just be dumb luck.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I didn't see a hole in his ear, where the hole was supposed to be is covered with his hair matted with blood. There does seem to be a darker area giving the impression of a hole but that is because that is how his ear is shaped.

His head had been turned for at least 38 second while he explained the immigration chart, except slightly less when he yelled "and look what happened" but then went right back to the same position.

As for the hat pic 1 shows a male agent picks it up, pic 2 shows Trump is holding it, pic 3 shows Trump dropped it and the female agent picked it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I'm specifically talking about the photo. Why the shutter speed was set so low.

Furthermore, why CNN was here. It's not like they have a history of being at nor covering his rallies....

Is 1/8000 low?

From the photographer who is from The New York Times...

Meanwhile, Mills described the chaos from his perspective, saying that it was a “standard, typical” rally that he and about four other photographers were covering until gunshots started ringing out.

“At first I thought it was a car. The last thing I thought was it was a gun,” Mills pens for The Times.

“I kept taking pictures. He went down behind the lectern, and I thought, ‘Oh my God, something’s happened’.”

Mills says he’s never been part of something so horrific.

“I’ve always feared being in this situation. I always wondered what I’d do in this situation. I hope I get the right shot. I hope I’m not shot myself.”

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Do you know who's camera it was...I haven't heard...I do know the guy who took the iconic photo had a go pro there too...I haven't looked intoncamera angles and who had what though.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:30 PM
link   

High/low , 'scuse me.

I prefaced with I didn't know what I was talking about .

edit on 17-7-2024 by wAnchorofCarp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

A person named Douglas Mills.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join