It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
It appears that there was a shooter in the stands! It looks like that shooter, in the upper right, is the one that shot the retired fire chief.

streamable.com...

What the hell?

Or the shot was from the "Crooks" Roof. No visible weapon in the vid is there? 😃

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: soulrevival
The shot came in from the side, not the front.

The people in the camera shot would not have been in line with the shot but there were bleachers to the left and right and that is where 3 were hit.

thanks for clearing that part up.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1
Okay. And the shot was supposed to nick his ear? Or not?
Man, if so, helluva shot and Trump is more ballsy than I thought to let someone do that for ratings.

The shooter was expected to miss, because he was not a great shot and a nervous wreck, the fake nicking of the ear was going to happen either way.

There are also other scenarios where no bullets were actually aimed at Trump. I'm sure you have also seen CarLaFongs post about the rooftop snipers not being the ones that killed Crooks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For all we know Crooks may have never even taken a shot.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Who expected the shooter to miss? And when did they think that? 😊

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Who expected the shooter to miss? And when did they think that? 😊

The person assigned to find a patsy and saw Crooks at the range.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

The ear was the intended target all along?

So it wasn’t the kid that hit him? He was just supposed to fire randomly? And if he hit Trump,or others, oh well? Oopsie?

Or was it someone else that hit him? And intended to hit the ear? What if they missed? Oh well? Oopsie!

No bullets at Trump? So he what….sliced his own ear?

Please lay out your theory or what you’re thinking because your posts are clear as mud to me. I can’t be the only one.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The side stage images look fishy to me also.

I apologize I can't post the individual images.

From NPR

The ninth photo, titled "Trump supporters are seen covered with blood in the stands after guns were fired at Republican candidate Trump."

is a close up of people down and bloody. The man in the white at top and man in grey t-shirt look amused.

Photo 11, "People react during a campaign rally with Republican presidential candidate former President Trump."

is a broader view, has people lying on the ground so it was an immediate image after the "shot". In the bleachers people are looking and pointing towards the back. I don't see the couple in white or anyone injured.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:41 PM
link   
maybe we can get somebody like reacher to find out who was in charge. cruise was good, but i prefer ritchson.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I don't think this scenario is playing out like the instigators planned. The rabbit hole just got a lot deeper.

edit on 17-7-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The ear was the intended target all along?

I don't understand why you can't wrap your head around it. The ear was not the intended target, the faking of the shot in the ear was intended all along.

Please lay out your theory or what you’re thinking because your posts are clear as mud to me. I can’t be the only one.

Like I said there are other possible scenarios.

One would be that Crooks takes a shot and misses and is then killed. Then another, in the fold, takes shots into the bleachers not aiming at Trump, who fakes the nicked ear. Sacrifices for the cause.

Another one would be that the first shot heard is Crooks being killed and the rest is the same as the first.

A third one is Crooks is again killed before shooting and the counter sniper then lets off more shots into the ground and the actors in the bleachers start acting and Trump fakes the nicked ear.

Now that the USSS director is saying the SS didn't kill Crooks, there had to have been another shooter somewhere.

There was a witness that say that shots were fired into the pond to one side and another said they saw a shooter in the water tower.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I've read all 31 (so far) pages of this thread, and have not yet seen one poster mention this;

Why have we not seen ANY! footage of video taken by someone in the stands behind Trump showing the right side of his head/face as he is being "grazed/nicked" by the shooter's bullet? That footage, if it exists, would be priceless both to the person capturing the moment, and, of course, to the ongoing investigation.

We can clearly see that there are supporters behind Trump as he speaks from the camera shots and video showing hi m supposedly reacting to the wounding.

But, it appears no one in the stands had their phone out to capture their candidate's speech.

Was filming prohibited by the campaign? Were phones confiscated at the entry to the venue?

If the authorities seized all phones after the shooting, why hasn't any of the attendees said anything?

If the video exists, why hasn't its owner posted it on social media?

Also, perhaps someone more familiar with such things could clarify this for me/us;

It is my understanding that the USSS, although charged with providing security and protection for Presidential candidates (and President's, of course), operate under the deference of the candidate (or officeholder), unless an active threat is imminent.

That means, as I understand it, that a campaign may "over-rule" the security precautions set forth by the candidates protection detail.

Against advice of course.

The candidate, or his organization would be foolish to contradict such advice, but he/they could.

How many politicians have panicked their protection details by "going into the crowd" to schmooze with constituents?

Soo, if someone high enough in the campaign hierarchy were to, say, authorize a change to the security coverage that, subsequently leads to a potential sniper position being left unsecured,

Would the security detail, up to and including agents of the USSS, be able to overrule the order?
edit on 17-7-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soulrevival

The ninth photo, titled "Trump supporters are seen covered with blood in the stands after guns were fired at Republican candidate Trump."

that's one of us old farts, we get some strange looks on our faces at times.

is a broader view, has people lying on the ground so it was an immediate image after the "shot". In the bleachers people are looking and pointing towards the back. I don't see the couple in white or anyone injured.

i think their on the other end of those stands the one on the left, there were three one on the left, middle and right. look back at the the 9th image in your you posted and see the their is is no barrier where the cop is climbing up. then look at the 11th and you can see barrier.

in the 11th image the one on the top right is the and take up most of the image background is the middle one where trump was standing it front of. another reason i say that is if you look you can see the guy in the boonie hat and black tee shirt still stand there, that was in the close of when trumps ar got hit and the boonie hat guy has a to me a strange look on his face while loking around to see if he can see where the shot came from.

here's a screen shot of them after everybody has gone for a better idea of what i'm saying.

another thing to, i don't think all those people in the middle one would still just be sitting around in the stands if a guy with his brain matter was all around.

edit on 17-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I’m not being obtuse by focusing on the ear on purpose. I’m trying to get you to tell me, did Trump himself fake the blood on his ear?

What is his level of involvement in your opinion?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: CyberBuddha2
What I don’t understand is the way the SS reacted to a serious threat to Trump. He was just shot at. After getting on top of him, shielding him, they then leave him exposed on that stage for 30 seconds! Nobody knew at that time if there was a second shooter.

Seems like Trump knew. Maybe they also knew. We don't know if they were in on it, as a false flag.

So can they keep that secret or did a project Veritas sneak in to help us see if they faked it?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021
I did see phones in the crowd but I guess people behind Trump didn't think of wasting space just to have a vid of his back.

They may have been confiscated on the way out for the investigation but they definitely had them inside the venue.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I’m not being obtuse by focusing on the ear on purpose. I’m trying to get you to tell me, did Trump himself fake the blood on his ear?

What is his level of involvement in your opinion?

Who else was going to do it?

That is why they seemed to be really concerned about not leaving his hat behind and not worried about the extra time on stage, with the agent to his right even leaving him uncovered to pick the hat up after it had fallen.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The f#&$ing round was literally in the air before he turned his head...you dive so deep and research so hard for Q. Come on my guy...look at the latest video and images from behind the stage...if it was as some suggest as fake...you have to explain how a chunk of ear is removed, not a razor cut but a small plug. As well as how SS and local PD on and just beside the stage as well as photographers amd those in the front rows of the stands behind the stage were either in on it or how all thise people didn't see it while SS cut a plug from his ear in like seconds. In addition to 1 dead 2 in critical and like 4 or 5 investigations being something thats no problem for him. Honestly I feel I could go on but...is that not enough?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Shoes...he cared about shoes...he as far as I saw didnt ever have the hat after he was shot...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
So can they keep that secret or did a project Veritas sneak in to help us see if they faked it?

Who knows. They will until they don't.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: network dude

My sources inside the White House are saying that Biden wants someone to shoot at him!

It just occurred to me that this situation with Trump fits the old saying

"Shot at and missed, Sh*t at and hit."

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join