It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

I don't see anyone shot or anyone reacting to someone being shot behind him. Where else would that bullet that tapped his ear go?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Lol...I understand the angle. With such delusional people I guess you have to think outside the box...logic just doesn't seem to work.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: soulrevival

Into the head of a father of 2 and retired firechief. The other 2 shots critically wounded 2 others...unless you think the family and doctors and hospitals are all in cahoots with Trump too...

There is a literal still from the feed showing the bullet...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

How TF should I know, I'm not a ballistics expert.

Are you saying you don't think anyone got shot? Not This Guy? It was pretty hard hearing an interview with the ER doc who rushed to him to help talk about the brain matter all over and how everyone knew he was dead instantly.

I guess because we haven't heard on the news where the other 6 went, it must have been fake. Is that what I am to infer from your questioning?
edit on 17-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: clarity

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge2
"false flag"

Words only uttered by Americans. Now im not banging on Americans im just dumbfounded as to why someone would think a shot to the head would be one.
Granted theres also 'how tf did he not hit his skull'

This is highly presumptuous which does not include me

I can safely say that we all know the Trump ‘assassination attempt’ was nothing but a false flag operation

But false flag?

That was one helluva shot if so

A shot to the arm would fit that better than a 20 year old punk shooting at your head. If your taking chances like that theory, you are stupid enough to not live. I wouldn't trust the knife thrower to be perfect either. Let someone else be his assistant.
edit on 17000000353120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I don't know if anyone got shot or not. Look at the crowds reaction behind him. It's kind of comical but no one looks hurt behind him.
edit on 17-7-2024 by soulrevival because: reconsidered

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Into the head of a father of 2 and retired firechief. The other 2 shots critically wounded 2 others...unless you think the family and doctors and hospitals are all in cahoots with Trump too...

That happened one time years ago at Parkland Hospital. The bullet that zigzagged thru John F Kennedy's body, did hit someone else, John Connelly. Fortunately they found the pristine bullet laying next to JFK on the gurney for the forensics.

This bullet grazed his ear which caused it to ricochet in another direction.
edit on 17-7-2024 by soulrevival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: network dude

Lol. Unfortunately a former HS classmate has fallen down the insanity Q hole and post these things publicly and I haven't unfriended them yet. I think it's good to know what insane people are thinking.

If you would just look in the mirror you would see what one looks like apparently. Your thinking seems insane to the sane. We go on real facts not feels here.

edit on 17000000163120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: UKTruth
Didn;t take you for a Jones disciple, but I guess when needs must.

I'm not, but when the evidence is so overwhelming you need to call it out.

I mean, honestly, 'nicked his ear'? Just a tiny graze and the thing is still attached? From a high powered rifle? Please, gun owning Americans aren't stupid.

If we are still thinking this is an AR15 then not a high powered rifle. A bad one to use in a firefight.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Lmfao...you really can't be serious. An ear presents no obstacle to a bullet. You need something hard enough to reflect a bullet ...bone is about all a human body has that can possibly do that.

(post by Justoneman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Ummmmmmm.
You do know there was no alleged almost pristine "magic bullet"...except in the mind of the government operative that named it such.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Not a bad platform...but not meant for long range...it has a lot of drop and poor balistics after around 3-400m...if it was .223 or 5.56. A .300 would have been a more informed choice for this though.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Lmfao...you really can't be serious. An ear presents no obstacle to a bullet. You need something hard enough to reflect a bullet ...bone is about all a human body has that can possibly do that.

I was being sarcastic. I'm lmfao on that idea too.
edit on 17-7-2024 by soulrevival because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:01 PM
link   

In light of that what was the point in your post. It sounded like you were trying to call BS cause his ear didn't ricochet. There are literally images of at least 1 round in the air by his head. 1 person dead and 2 critically injured. The angles for those hit appear to be correct...at least to the point that it isn't obviously off by far. From all I have seen the dead father was right in line with Trump and the shooter. Not 100% on the other 2 but judging by the speed with which the 2 follow up shots happened I doubt they were very accurate for someone who by all accounts isn't a great shooter.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
My biggest question...even after watching 8 or so hours of videos from folks with 10-20+ years experience with PSD work at high level...is who is weapon B the second set of shots which are different acoustcally. They are rapid fire which means it wasn't any of the 4 sniper teams...so who had line of sight to take shots like that?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I was obviously referring to a bullet.

If he was really nicked, well it could have been worse. If it was faked and he pulled it off, well good for him.

Meaning if it was real or if it was fake really doesn't matter to me, but some things make me lean to it being fake.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The shot came in from the side, not the front.

The people in the camera shot would not have been in line with the shot but there were bleachers to the left and right and that is where 3 were hit.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Okay. And the shot was supposed to nick his ear? Or not?
Man, if so, helluva shot and Trump is more ballsy than I thought to let someone do that for ratings.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 07:43 PM
link   
It appears that there was a shooter in the stands! It looks like that shooter, in the upper right, is the one that shot the retired fire chief.

streamable.com...

What the hell?

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join