It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nothing changes. The SS involvement was a must, in order for the plan to happen, either way. Cheatle may or may not be on the inside track here.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

The F.B.I. is Still Looking for Evidence of Possible Crooks Accomplices in the Attempt on Mr. Trump's Life but so far have come up Empty...

edit on 17-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yet if this had happened to Biden under the identical circumstances while having a rally, would many of you still be claiming it was a false flag?

BTW, Iran IS a threat however, it's likely unrelated with this attack on Trump:

The Biden administration obtained intelligence in recent weeks about an Iranian assassination plot against former President Donald Trump, and the information led the Secret Service to ramp up security around the former president, according to three U.S. officials with knowledge of the matter. www.nbcnews.com...

Anyways, Cheatle herself says mistakes were made.

"It was unacceptable," she said in an interview Monday with ABC News Chief Justice Correspondent Pierre Thomas. "And it's something that shouldn't happen again." abcnews.go.com...

One person whose property abuts the location of the rally said they were never contacted about the rally, security issues or anything for that matter. Another fail.

Thomas Matthew Crooks was a loner. They have nothing to associate him with anything other than being a mentally unstable individual. He had planned this weeks, maybe even months before the attempt:

Shooting range, gun store and ladder purchase: Thomas Matthew Crooks’ movements leading up to his attack
In the 48 hours before he opened fire on Trump, Crooks made a series of stops in and around his suburban Pittsburgh hometown.

On Friday, he went to a shooting range, where he was a member, and practiced firing, a law enforcement official told CNN. The next morning, Crooks went to a Home Depot, where he bought a five-foot ladder, and a gun store, where he purchased 50 rounds of ammunition, the official said.

On Saturday, Crooks reportedly told his boss he needed the day off because he had “something to do,” according to multiple law enforcement officials. Crooks told his coworkers he would be back to work on Sunday.

By 3 p.m. on Saturday, roughly three hours before the shooting, Crooks was at the security screening area for the rally. He first aroused suspicion when he passed through the magnetometers carrying a rangefinder, which looks similar to a small pair of binoculars and is used by hunters and target shooters to measure distances when setting up a long-range shot, according to a senior law enforcement official briefed on the investigation. The rangefinder would not have prevented Crooks from getting through the security screening point, but it did attract the attention of security personnel who kept an eye on him until he left the secure area. Investigators are unsure of where Crooks went after he left the screening area but the working theory is that he went to his car to retrieve the rifle.

Around the same time witnesses alerted police that Crooks was crawling on the roof of the American Glass Research building, one of the four counter-sniper teams observed Crooks looking at their position through the rangefinder, according to the senior law enforcement official. “They were looking at him while he was looking at them,” the official said.

Crooks gained access to the rooftop by climbing on top of the building’s air conditioning system and hoisting himself up, according to a senior federal law enforcement official briefed on the investigation.

After the shooting, multiple law enforcement sources said investigators found a bulletproof vest, three fully loaded magazines, and two remote-controlled explosive devices in Crooks’ car.

Investigators are uncertain as to whether Crooks had a plan to use the body armor, nearly 100 rounds of additional ammunition from those loaded magazines, and two remote-controlled bombs, had he escaped after the shooting.

Additionally, after a search of his residence, investigators discovered another bulletproof vest, another remote-controlled explosive device, and a 3D printer, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

In the last several months, Crooks received multiple packages, including some marked as possibly containing hazardous materials.
www.kcci.com...

It should not have happened. People shouldn't have died or gotten injured from a sniper that should have been stopped long before he positioned himself atop a building to take aim against innocent individuals.

For those claiming this was a 'false flag', please indulge. A false flag by who and against who? For what purpose? Because, I'm not seeing it.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Nothing changes. The SS involvement was a must, in order for the plan to happen, either way. Cheatle may or may not be on the inside track here.

You so desperately need this to be something aside from what it clearly is don't you ?

You just do not wanna believe it .... I've read through your post after post I can literally see the Gears grinding in your Brain doing mental gymnastics just trying to make it make sense.

HOW CAN I SPIN THIS SO TRUMP IS BAD MAN HOW !!!

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Come on Sooks , We ALL Know Joe Put Out a " Contract " on Mr. Trump's Life because he Cannot Deliver the Whitehouse to the Deep State for Another 4 Years . Admit it ! You will Feel Much Better after when Finally Facing that Cold Hard Reality for a Change Dear............
edit on 17-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You are such fake news. The cities you are citing are the ones I mentioned. From his RE-ELECTION campaign. It is literally in the article. The FIRST line. You did not read it, did ya?

President Donald Trump's re-election campaign owes nearly $2 million to 14 U.S. cities for unpaid police and public safety bills.

Just par for the course. Copy and Paste. Copy and Paste. Just read the headline and believe it.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

BTW, Iran IS a threat however, it's likely unrelated with this attack on Trump

If the assisanation attempt had succeded I wonder there would have been 'evidence' showing Crooks had either a connection to Iran or their ideology.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

The Iran " Connection " here is an Obvious " Red Herring " . This was by the Evidence so far , a Domestic Hit Job IMO .

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

seriously? I know what nicked means.

with what?
is that better?

with a bullet (seriously?! ludicrous--) razor blade? did he himself do it?

ketchup packet?
edit on 17-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulrevival
He has a crowd of people behind him. Where'd the bullet go?

And THAT, as they say, is The Hell of it. 😊

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It doesn't matter whether he owes the $$$ or not. My point is, Trump always uses local PDs. This time wasn't that special, his detail was aleardy beefed up, due to the Iranian threat.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

One correction...he didn't pass through the metal detectors. He was seen by one of the local cops at that checkpoint using said rangefinder and thats the cop who took his picture. The cop tried to follow him but lost him in the crowd.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well what has you confused now? 🥶️

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

To be fair...I don't think Joe has the wherewithal to accomplish something like that. Not saying there isn't a list pages long of those who could and would if they thought they could get away with it though.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Beefed up with unqualified DEI hires...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: soulrevival

One went into an innocent man and killed him.
Another went into a hydraulic pump.

The others, who can say?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Nothing has me confused. It's all perfectly clear to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1

Right...cause the SS guys are in on it...and the local cops...and the guys with cameras all around that stage...and probably a host of others it would take to pull that off. You don't have to like Trump to not be delusional...

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Seriously. I'm trying to help the "he staged it all" folks flush their thoughts out in a way that makes any sense but the whole idea is so absurd no one seems to be able to give anything of substance to back it up.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

We've watched this FBI team up with the DOJ to weaponize and strike at Trump multiple times. If they'd find any evidence or clues that point to a staged event which led to the murder of an innocent bystander, there's no way they'd pass up this opportunity for a full blown takedown of Trump and all his cronies.

Otherwise, we're supposed to believe not only are the FBI running cover for Trump, but so are the SS, local police and the hospital Trump was taken to. It's not reasonable.

I'm not MAGA. I actually don't trust Trump because he plains to let Powell finish his term and is considering Jamie Dimon for US Treasury. So much for taking on the establishment.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join