It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

But if he was working with somebody, somebody covertly of Blackwater caliber, they would be gaslighting him. He might think he had a loaded gun, but a kid of his caliber really couldn't be trusted. He was there to be a patsy; a distraction from the real agenda. To make selfless Donald Trump a God Blessed, fearless martyr, who took a bullet for the American people!

Not a bone spurring draft dodging, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, convicted felon and fraudster, who's a sexual assaulter to boot!

edit on 2020242024k51America/Chicago2024-07-16T23:51:20-05:0011pm2024-07-16T23:51:20-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I can tell you this wholeheartedly.

I'm not so weak minded that I can't come to my own conclusions or opinions. I've never followed MSM, or politics that much either to be honest. I go out of my way to avoid advertisements, using adblocks and such. I don't watch television.

My point being, I am not some spoonfed moron. I don't have a side. Or, at least, I never did before. I guess in the last decade sides are being more and more forced upon us. I've always just listened to what people say or do and try to judge them based on that.

Now I feel I am forced to pick a side, sadly.

I see one side full of people I really just don't agree with. I don't like most of their personality types, or opinions, or actions. You get it. We just don't jive. And I think they do bad things. I didn't need any politician to shape that view.

Then I see that same side, go after Trump.

I know their game, their angle, the way they think enough to know, if they don't like Trump, then Trump must be doing something right.

But don't take that to mean I'm in love with the guy.

Just take it to mean that I didn't need some assassination attempt all of us knew was going to happen sooner or later, to decide to finally get off my ass and vote in a system I think is #ed anyway.

edit on 7-16-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If they want him dead and didn't succeed the first time, I presume they will try again.

There are enough unhinged people on the extreme they could rile up again.

(If that's how this attempt went down)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Not a bone spurring draft dodging, twice impeached, 4 times indicted, convicted felon and fraudster, who's a sexual assaulter to boot!

Not all of those things are proven (to my knowledge) and honestly none of them bother me given their context. Other than if he indeed sexual assaulted somebody.

But I might not be up to date on all of it, to be fair.

No need to go into "but your guy did this!" as we've both been on these boards and heard them.

But that said, I can't miss an opportunity to remind people about Joes hair sniffing and possible inappropriate showers..

edit on 7-17-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:10 AM
link   

No need to go into "but your guy did this!" as we've both been on these boards and heard them.

That wasn't my intent. That is the reputation that he's up against, as far as the Democrats are concerned, as well as him being a "threat to democracy", etc.

All that is supposedly counteracted by his near death, at least according to MAGA who thinks this event sealed the election for him. Not to mention the Christian Right has pounced on the idea that GOD divinely intervened and saved Trump, proof he's GOD's chosen one.

edit on 2520242024k21America/Chicago2024-07-17T00:21:25-05:0012am2024-07-17T00:21:25-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed your intent there. You are right to point out that is the reputation he is up against.

I will say that while I've come to like Trump enough, the extreme in his side troubles me as equally as that of his detractors.

I don't want the the theocracy they're hoping for!

Tbh Idk what Trump's stance is on some of those topics.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I'm not so weak minded that I can't come to my own conclusions or opinions.

That has always been the impression I've got from your posts on ATS.

But don't take that to mean I'm in love with the guy.

I have no idea what your political views are. If I was asked to guess I'd have said that you were more liberal than conservative, but even that was just a rough impression.

Strange that you took any kind of assumption about my opinion of you out of a post about something completely different. Could you explain how you did that? I feel like I need to understand.

Just take it to mean that I didn't need some assassination attempt all of us knew was going to happen sooner or later, to decide to finally get off my ass and vote in a system I think is #ed anyway.

And everyone else is the same as you? Is that what you're saying? 2024 was a lock for Trump already?

I usually find you pretty acute in their observations, but I really don't get this post.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Measure twice, cut once.

Or in this case, get a patsy and a real sniper and you won't have to try again.

I'm cool with your opinion of "them" distancing themselves by letting someone who has lost it to do some shooting. I just think they would have spent the money for a pro, so the deed is done, the heat is off them because "it was a lone nutcase that was taken out", unfortunately...

edit on 17-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Honestly I don't get it either.

I just kind of rambled about myself foolishly.

And not even because I thought you were making assumptions about me (I took it as more general statements).

So, yeah. I got nothing as a reasonable explanation.

I guess I just ranted and looked like I was taking something out on you or trying to prove something to you. My bad on that one and I apologize.

As for the latter quoted text, no, everyone is not the same as me. Nor do I think 2024 is a lock for Trump.

What I poorly conveyed, but meant, was there are a number of us who were already off the fence before last Saturday. We've (or at least myself) seen how "the other side" talks and acts, and that's what made, at least myself, start to consider actually voting. Even if I don't fully trust that! Lol..

Again, sorry that I dealt you more of an off tangent rant than something better thought out and worded.

ETA:

I've never cared enough about political sides to register as anything. Other than independent when I registered to vote at 18, at Rockfest 11 of all places (they cornered me!). I'm 37 now. I'd say your guess is probably close. I'm not full on liberal but not full on conservative either.

Idk, putting a label on it feels too much like "sides" lol.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Hey, could very well be as you say.

Far be it from me to put anything past TPTB.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Far be it from me to put anything past TPTB.

That is why I said earlier in the thread that the only ones closed to the idea that team Trump set this up are the ones who believe he doesn't have it in him, but a real estate developer in NY having to deal with, not a part of, but just dealing with mobsters and the unions. He is even on the record saying he would donate to both parties so he could ask favors from whoever won.

I'm not even knocking him for it. If he was really nicked, well it could have been worse. If it was faked and he pulled it off, well good for him.

I'm just here to express my opinion on the tidbits that make me think it was staged.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Thanks. Happy to see that out of the way.

If you go back to the OP and think about the first seven words in it, you will see what this thread really is about -- as far as I am concerned.

edit on 17-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

have you expanded your mental capacity to include the part where if Trump planned this, pulled it off as he did, faked the shot to the ear, used a ketchup packet while live on TV, and somehow faked the picture of the bullet right next to his head, that he is likely the smartest and most proficient diabolical genius the world has ever seen? This is a mastermind the likes of which we have never encountered. Not just next level, but truly the 8D chess you have laughed at in the past.

Someone like that would be a great president. He could manipulate world leaders just with his mind. I bet he can levitate too. I just find it odd you have never given him that much credit for being such a brilliant person in the past. But to do this, would be so far beyond brilliant. God like.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You said this to Daskakik....

'm not advocating for this, but would you allow the greatest shooter in the world to shoot you in the ear at 150 yards and trust that he would not miss

If you actually read my posts, I didn't suggest that, all I suggested was that Willian Tell did it to his son with a crossbow.
I actually first posted in the thread and said it appeared to me to be a failed attempt to cause a "Franz Ferdinand" type of event, whose assassination was the immediate cause of World War I.
Could the shooter have been a patsy like Oswald? Was a unkown group trying to stir up trouble (both a failed attempt and hit could have the effect they wanted) to cause a cival war type scernario?
Anyone I talk with about America politics over here, go straight to the hate that seems to be building between the main groups/parties.
edit on 17-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I asked a simple question. It was suggested that Trump orchestrated all of this for publicity. Now one posters theory here includes a ketchup packet and matrix like movement, but the one your were involved in had to do with Trump actually getting shot in the ear, on purpose, for the sympathy angle. (I suppose) At that point I asked THAT POSTER if he/she would allow the greatest marksman on the planet to shoot them in the ear at 150 yards. I was my guess that nobody with a functioning brain would do that, as the potential to miss would be too great. You brought up the William Tell angle, seemingly in support of that theory, but your motives aren't important. I simply asked you the same question. You seemed to take offence.

There is a large issue with our politics lately. We have a popular candidate that many like and will vote for, who has been demonized and attacked for 8 years now, and quite openly. The demonization has been brutal, and many, including the current president, realize that rhetoric may play a large part in the events of last Saturday. So yea, folks are touchy. But this is the place to throw wild theories at the wall. You just have to be a big boy when someone starts asking questions.

edit on 17-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

You brought up the William Tell angle, seemingly in support of that theory, but your motives aren't important. I simply asked you the same question. You seemed to take offence.

I didn't take offence and I didn't realise you were so sensitive.
You asked a question and I responded with the story of William Tell shooting at his own son, and America is famous for it's entertaining sharpshooters.

There is a large issue with our politics lately. We have a popular candidate that many like and will vote for, who has been demonized and attacked for 8 years now,

As an ATS member I see daily threads complaining about "libtards" and such purely because ATS has a far more right leaning membership, but there is a lot of hate in the comments and the rhetoric and talk of civil war has grown on the threads.

The best way to defeat an enemy is to get them to do it themselves.

edit on 17-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   

sorry, this:

If you actually read my posts, I didn't suggest that, all I suggested was that Willian Tell did it to his son with a crossbow.

seemed like you had an issue with what I asked. perhaps I misunderstood the reason for that post. I'm still unclear.

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

As you seemed to think no one in their right mind would allow a shooter to shoot at them, I mentioned Willian Tell and his son as an example. You seemed to take offence at that??
America does have some crazy accurate shooters...
youtube.com...

edit on 17-7-2024 by Kurokage because: added accurate

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I'm not sure how I "took offence", but it wasn't intended. I even looked back at what I posted and tried to find where I may have indicated such, but could not. If you still think I'm offended, could you post that part so I can correct my behavior in the future?

posted on Jul, 17 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Nicked how?

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join