It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I’m really having trouble understanding the thought process of thinking this was faked attempt. I’m willing to hear solid ideas but no one can seem to really outline anything that makes this scenario make sense.

Who? His own team? Seriously? If so they are geniuses beyond measure to be able to plot out and involve so many people.
Why? He was leading in the polls and Joe and Kamala are sinking fast on their own. Start a civil war?
How? A fake and a real shooter? One really bad one to be a patsy and one really, really, really good one?
Intended outcome? Shot accidentally in the ear? Not shot for real but random bullets flying and screw the people in attendance?
Who’s investigating? SS/DHS?
Is SS in on it or just incompetent? All of the LE agencies in on it? Or just incompetent, thank goodness so “they” could pull it off?
Is the FBI is in on it or incompetent? Just doing their job and any second now they will tell us it was Trump all along? Conclude it was a lefty so righties will retaliate?
Did he get shot for real or not? By someone really good to miss on purpose or someone really shiity because no one was actually supposed to get hit but oopsie? If not, you claim that the ear would’ve been nicked anyway. By who himself? Is he in on it or not?
What about all the discrepancies of information coming out? Just smoke and mirrors?

It’s just so freaking absurd and ludicrous. I’m not saying it is out of the realm of possibility (this IS ATS after all) but so far no one here has made an even remotely good case for it in any thread for me to even entertain the theory for more than two seconds.

edit on 16-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2024 by SideEyeEverything1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
It was a headshot to Trump and he got hit in the ear only because he happened to move at that exact moment...

Re-watch the video, he had his head turned looking at the immigration chart for at least 38 seconds before the shooting starts.

ETA: Also the shots were all over the place.

edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

May be a valid point and Crooks just missed.

Either way it was a "good shot" since it damn near landed. Maybe if he had handlers or what-have-you, they had confidence in his abilities. I did see just a few minutes ago an article stating he was a member of a gun range where he practiced. So it seems he could have gotten better since the rifle club at school.

Not dogging other theories. I just need more to be convinced or even lean towards a publicity stunt. Or that a master marksman would be required. Just another loose end, in addition to some of the other reasons I mentioned.

ETA:

I haven't seen any breakdowns of shot trajectories (if they're out there) so I can't say how "all over the place" they were. I just know some missed and injured a couple rally goers and killing one.

edit on 7-16-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

It was a headshot to Trump and he got hit in the ear only because he happened to move at that exact moment...

Re-watch the video, he had his head turned looking at the immigration chart for 38 seconds before the shooting starts.

The fake blood pack was in his MAGA hat. When he smacked his head, it was supposed to break the packet inside his hat, that's why he looked at his hand right away. No blood! Secret Service had to "milk the packet, and spread the fake blood around, and fix his hair. LOL

Then gave his MAGA hat back to him, instead of bagging it up as evidence, which they should have.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Why would they use real bullets then?

Why not just blanks and spare the votes sitting at the rally?

Why make the patsy a registered Republican?

So many questions.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything1
So the theory here is that it was a real attempt by someone who wasn't going to be able to pull it off but the nicked ear was going to happen anyway.

That is why it was allowed to happen but I think they didn't expect the shooter to get that many shots fired.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Fair enough ideas to ponder. So you think it was set up by Trump and or his people, if I understand correctly (sorry, I realize you have probably already said, but I haven't read the whole thread)? What then, in your opinion, was the purpose of allowing live rounds being fired at all? Knowing that they would likely go into the crowd wounding and or killing Trump supporters. Also considering that there would be even the smallest chances one of those bullets could actually hit Trump?

Considering that there would be fallout if such a conspiracy was discovered.

Knowing full well the internet would discuss every angle, however likely or absurd.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer
I think he hit someone in the left bleachers and the person that died was sitting in the right bleachers. I've read that he may have gotten off 6 to 8 rounds.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Why would they use real bullets then?

Personally, I think Crooks probably did have blanks. There was another shooter making sure there was some collateral damage. Trump was never going to be shot at. But they had to make it look good.

I read 2 days ago that the FBI said that they believed Crooks was not working alone. But that article appears to have been scrubbed or buried. We may never know if the bullets they find are from Crooks gun or had a plausible trajectory from where Crooks was.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:25 PM
link   

What then, in your opinion, was the purpose of allowing live rounds being fired at all? Knowing that they would likely go into the crowd wounding and or killing Trump supporters.

Rile the MAGA base up a bit more and make the FF look more authentic.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I think he hit someone in the left bleachers and the person that died was sitting in the right bleachers. I've read that he may have gotten off 6 to 8 rounds.

I find it suspicious that the media hasn't shown us a mapped-out area where the victims were sitting when they were shot. I did hear some on-site nobody saying, in an MSM interview, it would be hard to identify the bullet trajectory because the body was contorted between the bleachers. A conveniently suspicious announcement.

edit on 2720242024k29America/Chicago2024-07-16T23:29:27-05:0011pm2024-07-16T23:29:27-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Personally, I think Crooks probably did have blanks.

According to CNN (not saying that like I trust CNN mind you - just citing where I read it) they were told by LEO Crooks bought ammunition that Saturday.

On Friday, he went to a shooting range where he was a member, and practiced firing, a law enforcement official told CNN. The next morning, Crooks went to a Home Depot, where he bought a five-foot ladder, and a gun store, where he purchased 50 rounds of ammunition, the official said.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

What then, in your opinion, was the purpose of allowing live rounds being fired at all? Knowing that they would likely go into the crowd wounding and or killing Trump supporters.

Rile the MAGA base up a bit more and make the FF look more authentic.

So Trump was trying to rile up his own base for what reasons?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Re-watch the video, he had his head turned looking at the immigration chart for 38 seconds before the shooting starts.

The fake blood pack was in his MAGA hat. When he smacked his head, it was supposed to break the packet inside his hat, that's why he looked at his hand right away. No blood! Secret Service had to "milk the packet, and spread the fake blood around, and fix his hair. LOL

Then gave his MAGA hat back to him, instead of bagging it up as evidence, which they should have.

You make me smile 🙂 Are you okay?

edit on 16-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Sookiechacha said it earlier in the thread, collateral damage. Died or took a bullet for the greater good.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I'd say it was more to draw in anyone sitting on the fence, thinking about voting third party or just thinking about not voting.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Sorry, but it just seems more likely that the types of people calling Trump a dictator and vowing to stop him by any means necessary, are the ones behind this assassination attempt. Be it directly or indirectly.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
I said it earlier or a related thread that it was odd that the female SS on his right, while he was fistbumping the air, made sure to pick up his hat.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   

So Trump was trying to rile up his own base for what reasons?

To confirm the propaganda that they and their way of life are threatened by evil people, and to show them that he's willing to die for their cause and to protect them. His base needs to be convinced of that so that his totalitarian program can be implemented once he is in office. His final objective is to be president for life, obviously.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
And they would have pulled it off by getting a better marksman.

So, which is it? Do they want him dead or not?

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join