It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: SprocketUK

so if he had blanks, who killed the guy in the crowd?

Either a real sniper, and the guy's collateral damage, or he's a crisis actor and it's all fake, even the bullets. And, before you tell me a reals person, maybe, but so were all the Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon and Buffalo victims, and that didn't change people's opinions on them being crisis actors.

I think I understand what's going on here. You have just realized that Trump is going to win, and you are angry. This is the only way you know how to lash out, and trust me, we are all thankful you don't go postal and start shooting random people. I'd rather have you rant like a lunatic here.

So yea, Trump isn't really a person, but a hologram. He has the best hologram projector, better than others. The best. And his holograms all have large genetailia, but you can't see it, because pants. He is able to tweak the level of orange that we all see, and he enjoys making it just a bit brighter when you are looking, more for the trolling aspect, but also for the respect that being orange brings. Biden even tried orange. As they say, once you go orange, you never go back. Never.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

The dead father was a crisis actor? You should call his family and harass them, just to finish the trifecta you are going for here. Alex, is that you?

It's a real family, then he's collateral damage. What's one or two patriot's blood, to save a nation from Joe Biden, when a civil war or revolution is at hand?

Dear, PLEASE think about what you are posting!! Please be careful ⚠️⚠️

Every SM post is going to be investigated over a short time!! ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   

a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Are you saying there are no false flags and haven't ever been?

LOL

The Gulf of Tokin was false flag that coaxed the American people into the Vietnam War, in which 100s of 1000s were killed for a political agenda.

No, don't try to move the goal post.

You are comparing the assassination attempt with Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing.

Did you also think those were false flags or are you merely trying to draw equivalencies that do not exist?

I thank you in advance for your valuable service....

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: SprocketUK

so if he had blanks, who killed the guy in the crowd?

Either a real sniper, and the guy's collateral damage, or he's a crisis actor and it's all fake, even the bullets. And, before you tell me a reals person, maybe, but so were all the Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon and Buffalo victims, and that didn't change people's opinions on them being crisis actors.

Next you will show a pristine magic bullet right? 😊

What color is it?

you didn't just ask that did you?

My GOD! it's so obvious. The color is orange. So it blends in and becomes invisible. Think McFly.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I blame space vampires, from outer space.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The dead father was a crisis actor? You should call his family and harass them, just to finish the trifecta you are going for here. Alex, is that you?

It's a real family, then he's collateral damage. What's one or two patriot's blood, to save a nation from Joe Biden, when a civil war or revolution is at hand?

Dear, PLEASE think about what you are posting!! Please be careful ⚠️⚠️

Every SM post is going to be investigated over a short time!! ⚠️⚠️

Hmmm something about it. It kind of has this Alex Jones vibe thing going doesn’t it?

Some people just don’t know when to give up the ghost🤷‍♂️

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If there is some greater conspiracy, there are some democratic supports in the SS tasked to find a weak spot and exploit it. The initial planning stage of security at this site was all on standard. Some in the closer planning stage saw an opportunity, security resources got drained and new staff brought in. With on the day organization a weak spot was made, on call staff did not get the call, other admin errors.

Then on the other side the shooter got a call from what ever crazy group he was with, antifa, faceless, something compromised by the CIA. Got a copy of the security site plans and where to go a day or two before, enough time to prepare.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:34 PM
link   

No goal post moving here.

You are comparing the assassination attempt with Sandy Hook and the Boston bombing.

I sure am. Why not? People were assassinated among the above two incidents.
The question is, why aren't you?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think I understand what's going on here. You have just realized that Trump is going to win, and you are angry.

Nope. I honestly think Trump and his minion engineered this so called assassination attempt as a political stunt. I don't doubt that Trump would have people killed to achieve his goals. I think he, and them, are that evil.

Now, if Trump had been killed, I'd been singing a different ballad.
edit on 1720242024k37America/Chicago2024-07-15T12:37:17-05:0012pm2024-07-15T12:37:17-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Literal Definition of Assassination is -

murder by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons : the act or an instance of assassinating someone (such as a prominent political leader)

Asserting this was a false flag is sick. A father died and 2 are critically injured. What is wrong with you?

edit on 7152024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Trump would also need the help of the DoJ, SS, Biden administration, local law enforcement, and Dolly Parton’s left tit to pull this off.

You may be onto something!

Also space vampires, from outer space.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

No goal post moving here.

The question is why am I not assassinated?

You are becoming increasingly incoherent.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

The Literal Definition of Assassination is -

murder by sudden or secret attack often for political reasons : the act or an instance of assassinating someone (such as a prominent political leader)

Asserting this was a false flag is sick. A father died and 2 are critically injured. What is wrong with you?

Get outta here with your hypocritic fake outrage! If this were Joe Biden, you'd be saying the exact same thing. You guys always blame stuff the right wing nut jobs do on ANTIFA, pretending to be MAGA! Jan 6th....anybody? Please!

This was Trump PR stunt and nothing you can do will change my mind. Trump has no shame, and you're good with that, so don't even try and shade me with fake shame.

LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Learn a little about grammer, Sweety:

You

Me

The operative verb is comparing, not assasination. The give away are the verbs "are comparing" as opposed to the nouns "the assasination".

You guys and your fake outrage!
You crack me up!
edit on 3820242024k56America/Chicago2024-07-15T12:56:38-05:0012pm2024-07-15T12:56:38-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:01 PM
link   

The only outrage here is from your lack of consistency and of course evidence of your claim.

You used assassination as a verb......

Like I said, increasingly incoherent.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I think I understand what's going on here. You have just realized that Trump is going to win, and you are angry.

Nope. I honestly think Trump and his minion engineered this so called assassination attempt as a political stunt. I don't doubt that Trump would have people killed to achieve his goals. I think he, and them, are that evil.

Now, if Trump had been killed, I'd been singing a different ballad.

I'm glad you at the very least have come to understand his genius. He is an amazing man.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Space vampires? No. That's ridiculous. No such thing.

It was the Moonbats.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: DBCowboy

Space vampires? No. That's ridiculous. No such thing.

It was the Moonbats.

You both are wrong.

It's lizards.

..always has been.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You mean the shape shifting variety? Those dastardly Royals?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yes.

The can shift into space vampires.

...and moonbats!

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join