It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Surprised to see you back.

There are some pictures of blood on trumps hands around. Lot of cameras there from all angles. That picture of the bullet might even have some trace amounts of blood to help define its path.

Young kid, average rifle, he choked under the stress and missed the mark. Got close, not close enough.

The bit that gets me with all this, how did the shooter know where to go? Was already a ladder there too. It is one thing for security to not be as prudent as it should be. It is another thing to know where these lapses occur and take advantage of it.

yea, the ladder seems like an issue. A dopey 20 year old kid could schlep an AR up to the perch with security super high, not believable, but whatever. But nobody noticed a 20' extension ladder laying up against a building that would be a perfect sniper perch. It's hard to come to any other conclusion than this was pre planned and the kid had help. I wonder if there is any security footage of who put the ladder there to begin with.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

don't tell anyone. me and Hacksaw Jim Dougan are hiding out here for a bit.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I'm sure a lot of us here on ATS that support Trump will concede to your wild speculation as soon as you provide some proof supporting your theory.

Got any?

Isn´t ATS still a conspiracy THEORY website and isn´t this false flag theory a good conspiracy theory?
Got some proof for intelligent alien life and UFOs? No? Should we stop then to talk about the possibility because there is no real proof yet? A theory is as long a theory till you got evidence, then it is a fact. But this here is not a conspiracy facts website but a conspiracy THEORY website.

And this is still a conspiracy theory website and not a conspiracy facts website!

I've had three accounts on here. The first was JohnnyFischer dating back to 2008ish for which I forgot my login info. The second was filthyphilanthropist which went fubar during this whole mess they ATS went through recently.

Anyway, ATS used to be a legitimate conspiracy "theory" forum where people would seek to either debunk a claim or provide a preponderance of evidence to support it. You know, like a scientific theory which is all but proven.

Your comments go against the very spirit and ideals that made ATS what it was and should still be - a reputable source for sorting conspiracy theories.

Yes, where is the proof; where is the preponderance of evidence?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

for those who doubt he was shot, this is a picture of his ear, where he claims the round went through. Now this could all be a deepfake and maybe a group of underpants gnomes snuck in and painted the hole when nobody was looking, but based on logic and time, it looks a lot like a round from a rifle pierced his upper right ear, which caused a little bleeding, since an ear is mostly cartilage. But as this is ATS, many the underpants gnome aspect has some leg's. Albeit short ones.
edit on 15-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

edit on 15-7-2024 by network dude because: not directed at anyone in particular. that would be mean. and orange.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

For almost a decade the left has been screeching about how evil Trump is, holding up his fake severed head, political office holders saying he should be eliminated, the "leader" of the free world saying Trump needs to be put in the bullseye, and loony leftists crying on socials about how sorry they are the shooter missed.

But now people act like they can't believe someone actually tried to take him out. It would be laughable if not so tragic.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Thats cool, you know Andy is really Rowdy Roddy, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Thats cool, you know Andy is really Rowdy Roddy, right?

he's all out of bubble gum too.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That, says it all...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Stop with the speculation and conjecture.

This is ATS. Speculation and conjecture is our business.

You have no definitive proof of what you’re trying to pass off as fact.

Does Lara Trump have any definitive proof that the 2020 election was stolen?

Of course it is, it’s a conspiracy site but when you start presenting it as fact it gets a bit ridiculous. Carry on.
edit on 15-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

knowing all the factors that we do at this time, and all the things that had to happen for him to not have his brains painting the crowd behind him, it's increasingly difficult to rule out divine intervention. that's not to say Trump is God or a saint, or anything other than a man. But by all rights, he should be dead, and he is not. To discount God in this would be difficult. IMHO.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: All Seeing Eye

knowing all the factors that we do at this time, and all the things that had to happen for him to not have his brains painting the crowd behind him, it's increasingly difficult to rule out divine intervention. that's not to say Trump is God or a saint, or anything other than a man. But by all rights, he should be dead, and he is not. To discount God in this would be difficult. IMHO.

I witnessed "Divine Intervention" with my own eyes years ago, and confirmed by attending Physicians.

And I have absolutely no doubts in my retired military mind, I have seen it again.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I wanna know why the bullet, that grazed his head, didn't move the cap, sitting right at the spot of the wound.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yes I think there was foul play but not on the Trump side.

I have no doubt that Trump was involved. His reactions were rehearsed, all of them. His Secret Service detail, who I've read he has handpicked from those who were assigned him the during his presidency, are extremely loyal and even politically aligned.

edit on 4720242024k29America/Chicago2024-07-15T11:29:47-05:0011am2024-07-15T11:29:47-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I wanna know why the bullet, that grazed his head, didn't move the cap, sitting right at the spot of the wound.

The bullet grazed the ear, not the head. 😊

and for anyone who missed this:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter2

originally posted by: AlroyFarms
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I'm sure a lot of us here on ATS that support Trump will concede to your wild speculation as soon as you provide some proof supporting your theory.

Got any?

Isn´t ATS still a conspiracy THEORY website and isn´t this false flag theory a good conspiracy theory?
Got some proof for intelligent alien life and UFOs? No? Should we stop then to talk about the possibility because there is no real proof yet? A theory is as long a theory till you got evidence, then it is a fact. But this here is not a conspiracy facts website but a conspiracy THEORY website.

What would you have said if it wasn't Trump who had a scratch on his ear now but Biden? I am pretty sure if it was Biden who got his ear scratched all the MAGA fanatics would have screamed "False Flag" and nobody of them would have asked for proof.

And tbh, i couldn´t care less if both of those old farts and their political gangs would vanish into thin air because everybody on earth knows anyway that US presidents, like all politicians on earth, are expendable puppets of the ultra-rich. Especially after the Weekends with Biden´s show the last years.

It´s not the Presidents who rule the USA, it´s not the presidents who start wars, it´s the invisible people behind the curtain who profit from all that misery they create, those with real money and power. Do i have proof for this? Do it need proof if i find a duck that this duck really is a duck? If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck.

And this is still a conspiracy theory website and not a conspiracy facts website!

I’ve seen very little real theory here. This one especially. But I can see how Trump haters would believe the blood is not real. But, the guy who died is really dead and to injured. If anything the psyop would be that the shooter was just a crazed guy and a bad shot using an ar 15 as a sniper rifle.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Figures the Democrat controlled USSS (under Mayorkas DHS) is blaming the local police. The whole Parti blames everybody else when their hundreds of failures manifest.

How can The USSS and The FBI be reaching so many solid conclusions so quickly???? Hmmmm We ALL know why don't we. 🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I have no doubt that Trump was involved. His reactions were rehearsed, all of them. His Secret Service detail, who I've read he has handpicked from those who were assigned him at the during his presidency, are extremely loyal and even politically aligned.

Of course you don’t. You’re saying he hand picked a woman who couldn’t holster her gun? What about the fact that there was a shortage of security detail and that’s what was available ? Not to mention they tried to strip him entirely of security at all just before ??? Hmmmmm? By the way, old jb is said to have only recently stated they needed to have a bullseye on him. What say you to that ?
edit on 15-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Aaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Occams Razor

Aaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I have no doubt that Trump was involved. His reactions were rehearsed, all of them. His Secret Service detail, who I've read he has handpicked from those who were assigned him at the during his presidency, are extremely loyal and even politically aligned.

How do you know they were rehearsed? Where’s your analysis? Is this Rachel Maddows theory ?
edit on 15-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join