It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

The pictures of Trump wearing his hat, and where it sits. Geeeeze!

If you were a mega social media commentator, you could be up for charges by concerned family whose family members are dead or injured during the “rehearsed” event.
Think about what you are saying.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Are you saying that it shouldn't be allowed to be questioned or said? Do you how many people are online claiming that Joe Biden arranged for Trump's assassination? There are plenty of people out there saying Biden has weaponized the DOJ and the FBI, and whole government is in cahoots against Trump!

So, it's okay to theorize that a sitting president willfully murdered innocent an innocent person for political reasons, but it's not okay to theorize that Trump willfully murdered an innocent person for political reasons, or that Trump's people would willingly participate in a fake, false flag assassination event for political reasons.

You choose your path of belief, and I'll choose mine.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

You used assassination as a verb......

But you didn't, and I was answering your question, not reiterating my previous post.

The only outrage here is from your lack of consistency and of course evidence of your claim.

I have been consistent through this thread, and others, in my belief that this was a false flag even, arranged by Trump and his minions. That's why it turned out so badly executed.

If Seal Team Six had been given the task, which only Biden could have ordered, none of this would have happened.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump is like superman, but cooler. He should have a big "S" on his chest. Hell, maybe he does and we just don't see it. I bet his cape is bad ass.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   

But you didn't, and I was answering your question, not reiterating my previous post.

The only outrage here is from your lack of consistency and of course evidence of your claim.

I have been consistent through this thread, and others, in my belief that this was a false flag even, arranged by Trump and his minions. That's why it turned out so badly executed.

If Seal Team Six had been given the task, which only Biden could have ordered, none of this would have happened.

since Biden can do this, and not be in any trouble, it makes you wonder why he didn't. Seal team 6 would not have missed.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: network dude

I think I understand what's going on here. You have just realized that Trump is going to win, and you are angry.

Nope. I honestly think Trump and his minion engineered this so called assassination attempt as a political stunt. I don't doubt that Trump would have people killed to achieve his goals. I think he, and them, are that evil.

Now, if Trump had been killed, I'd been singing a different ballad.

I'm glad you at the very least have come to understand his genius. He is an amazing man.

His trail of botch is long.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I know.

You were also very much in favor of Alex Jones paying a bazillion dollars to Sandy Hook families.

This is why your are mocked, derided and laughed consistently and on non partisan grounds.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

since Biden can do this, and not be in any trouble, it makes you wonder why he didn't. Seal team 6 would not have missed.

Which is why I laugh when some people point to Biden, accusing him of ordering a "hit on Trump". If he did, Trump would be dead, and we would probably think it was a medical event.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I think I understand what's going on here. You have just realized that Trump is going to win, and you are angry.

Nope. I honestly think Trump and his minion engineered this so called assassination attempt as a political stunt. I don't doubt that Trump would have people killed to achieve his goals. I think he, and them, are that evil.

Now, if Trump had been killed, I'd been singing a different ballad.

I'm glad you at the very least have come to understand his genius. He is an amazing man.

His trail of botch is long.

stormy said that wasn't all that was long. Get it? He's so far beyond mortal men. I just makes me happy to see that you have finally accepted this.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Which is why I laugh when some people point to Biden, accusing him of ordering a "hit on Trump". If he did, Trump would be dead, and we would probably think it was a medical event.

Biden can't not poop his pants, so I don't believe he ordered this. He has more things to worry about. Like nappy time.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   

No you don't think that, it's what you wish were true in light of your delusional
hopes that an assassination attempt would succeed, The truth is Donald Trump
has now even shed his blood trying to save this country. What kind of person
wouldn't want him in the Whitehouse? I can only imagine.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

This is why your are mocked, derided and laughed consistently and on non partisan grounds.

I'm well aware of my audience here. But my observations are not unique to other social media sites, where they're seeing what I'm seeing, too.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

This too is widely known.

That your views are in no way unique.

In fact, I'd argue they are regurgitated 100% of the time....

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

No you don't think that

I absolutely do. You're like a brain washed Christian that can't believe, just can't wrap their head around the fact, that some people don't believe in Jesus either.

I think Trump is the lowest off the low, a narcissistic psycho-Godfather, authoritarian fascist, dictator Wanna-Be, that has no regard for life that's not his, that he doesn't "own", especially if it comes between him and his goals.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

This too is widely known.

That your views are in no way unique.

In fact, I'd argue they are regurgitated 100% of the time....

So why act to outraged, shocked and ready to pounce on me? Why not just check me off your list of brainwashed MSM addicts?

Or, do I challenge that paradigm in you, because I'm real person here with an opinion that's not like yours? Why does it bother you so much that I actually believe that Donald Trump is totally capable of pulling this kind of stunt in order to get himself elected?

edit on 5220242024k45America/Chicago2024-07-15T13:45:52-05:0001pm2024-07-15T13:45:52-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Astrocometus

No you don't think that

I absolutely do. You're like a brain washed Christian that can't believe, just can't wrap their head around the fact, that some people don't believe in Jesus either.

I think Trump is the lowest off the low, a narcissistic psycho-Godfather, authoritarian fascist, dictator Wanna-Be, that has no regard for life that's not his, that he doesn't "own", especially if it comes between him and his goals.

Yea, but he's so damn smart and so good at what he does. Think about what he was able to do here. He just convinced the entire world, (except for you and a few other TDS sufferers) that he was shot at, and almost died. He even convinced Joe Biden. That well above next level. He is toats amazing. Toats.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I would feel the same about Joe Biden. The exact same. Just because I do not agree does mean I do not respect the office.

That is what is missing today. Simple and basic respect. The fact that anyone would make a joke about an assassination attempt of a POTUS is sick. However, if I misgender someone I am a Nazi.

I am not trying to shame anyone. You are shameless in your words so you are doing a great job.

A sickness caused by a daily trove of spoon fed white wash media.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So why act to outraged, shocked and ready to pounce on me? Why not just check me off your list of brainwashed MSM addicts?

I'm not acting. I'm using you as a prime example of how insane and detached from reality yall are. You never disappoint either.

Or, do I challenge that paradigm in you, because I'm real person here with an opinion that's not like yours? Why does it bother you so much that I actually believe that Donald Trump is totally capable of pulling this kind of stunt in order to get himself elected?

It doesn't bother me that you think a thing that I disagree with.

It bothers me that you refuse time and time again to hold yourself to any values or principals. Which you are also not unique in.

Folks that read here should know that when they read your posts.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Where did that irrational off topic outburst come from?

I assume you can tell me all about his goals? Please do?

edit on 15-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You should try to be a little more considerate, and understanding. Keep in mind that people like sookie only have until November 5 till they implode. We will know when it happens, because it will sound like a giant wet fart.

Be nice.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join