It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The FBI would have already inspected the rifle, so you are saying the Trump, Mayorka’s Secret Service, and Biden’s DoJ are all scheming to fool the public and help Trump win.

Brilliant.

link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Was that kind of proof good enough for other supposed false flags? Sandy Hook, The Boston Marathon? Buffalo?

False Equivalencies are NOT allowed. You lose again 🤣🤣

link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

The victims were either crisis actors or collateral damage or both. Wag theDog

You’re delusional sook. Not even a good try.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The pictures of Trump wearing his hat, and where it sits. Geeeeze!

link   

so if he had blanks, who killed the guy in the crowd?
and I read he was some sort of brainbox at school,, not the mentally deficient person you would require for "The patsy kid probably thought he was part of an exercise or a PR stunt."

I think you are reaching, massively.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Was that kind of proof good enough for other supposed false flags? Sandy Hook, The Boston Marathon? Buffalo?

Unless it's you or one of the MAGAs posting here. LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   

OMG are you serious? Do you even know anyone that wears a baseball cap? You don't know what you are talking about.
First, every man wears it a bit differently. Doesn't even look like Trumps is resting on his ears. Hubby wears it that way.

It can completely hit the ear, without even grazing their caps. It isn't going to be "melted"? WTH?
Please stop.

link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wanna know why the bullet, that grazed his head, didn't move the cap, sitting right at the spot of the wound.

The bullet grazed the ear, not the head. 😊

and for anyone who missed this:

The wound is at exactly the place where the edge of the cap meets the top of the ear. The pictures cap should have moved. Further, the plastic band should have a place where it's a bit melted and bloody, and bagged as evidence. But it wasn't. It was grabbed by the female SS agent and handed back to Trump.

why is his ear exposed? it looks like his ear is outside the hat. Now I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is. And I love how you can't understand that if the ear is outside the hat, the hat is not a factor in the ear being shot. But as you have stated, this was all an elaborate ruse by Trump to win, and he executed the plan with the precision of a swiss watch. He is the most amazing man on the planet. You have convinced me.

link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

We are at the point where it must be explained how hats work.

...we aint gonna make it, like as a species.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

The pictures of Trump wearing his hat, and where it sits. Geeeeze!

The Bullet didn't graze his head. It grazed the outside of the ear, below the hat, and the bullet was traveling at a slightly downward angle. 😊 It never hit the hat

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Yes I think there was foul play but not on the Trump side.

I have no doubt that Trump was involved. His reactions were rehearsed, all of them. His Secret Service detail, who I've read he has handpicked from those who were assigned him at the during his presidency, are extremely loyal and even politically aligned.

No way, the best sniper in the world couldnt guarantee to make that shot and not kill him. and if Trump was crazy enough to set it up, you can be sure he would have been stock still until after the shot.

I doubt the kid's rifle was even loaded. The SS knew that, and that's why they didn't shoot him, until they heard the sound of bullets, maybe a recording or maybe a real sniper. he victims were either collateral damage or crisis actors.

The patsy kid probably thought he was part of an exercise or a PR stunt.

That's my take/opinion. Flame away.

The dead father was a crisis actor? You should call his family and harass them, just to finish the trifecta you are going for here. Alex, is that you?

You are aware of what you have said about the sandy hook thing, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Unless it's you or one of the MAGAs posting here. LOL

Another desperate false equivalency 👆🤣

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Either a real sniper, and the guy's collateral damage, or he's a crisis actor and it's all fake, even the bullets. And, before you tell me a reals person, maybe, but so were all the Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon and Buffalo victims, and that didn't change people's opinions on them being crisis actors.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

OMG are you serious? Do you even know anyone that wears a baseball cap? You don't know what you are talking about.
First, every man wears it a bit differently. Doesn't even look like Trumps is resting on his ears. Hubby wears it that way.

It can completely hit the ear, without even grazing their caps. It isn't going to be "melted"? WTH?
Please stop.

Plus Trump's ear is angled outward, away from the hat 😃

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:52 AM
link   

You haven't answered.

Are you also saying that Boston, SH etc are false flags as well?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The dead father was a crisis actor? You should call his family and harass them, just to finish the trifecta you are going for here. Alex, is that you?

It's a real family, then he's collateral damage. What's one or two patriot's blood, to save a nation from Joe Biden, when a civil war or revolution is at hand?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   
When I come to ATS I expect a good conspiracy.
Something plausible.
Not this garbage.
Seriously ... it makes people stupid just reading it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Are you saying there are no false flags and haven't ever been?

LOL

The Gulf of Tokin was false flag that coaxed the American people into the Vietnam War, in which 100s of 1000s were killed for a political agenda.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

Either a real sniper, and the guy's collateral damage, or he's a crisis actor and it's all fake, even the bullets. And, before you tell me a reals person, maybe, but so were all the Sandy Hook, Boston Marathon and Buffalo victims, and that didn't change people's opinions on them being crisis actors.

Next you will show a pristine magic bullet right? 😊

What color is it?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join