It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Are you saying that it shouldn't be allowed to be questioned or said? Do you how many people are online claiming that Joe Biden arranged for Trump's assassination? There are plenty of people out there saying Biden has weaponized the DOJ and the FBI, and whole government is in cahoots against Trump!

So, it's okay to theorize that a sitting president willfully murdered innocent an innocent person for political reasons, but it's not okay to theorize that Trump willfully murdered an innocent person for political reasons, or that Trump's people would willingly participate in a fake, false flag assassination event for political reasons.

You choose your path of belief, and I'll choose mine.

I’m not saying it shouldn’t be allowed, I’m saying that someone has already been charged with defamation and they are currently trying to get mega
Millions and destroy the persons business and destroy him personally. Surely you know of it.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump would also need the help of the DoJ, SS, Biden administration, local law enforcement, and Dolly Parton’s left tit to pull this off.

You may be onto something!

Also space vampires, from outer space.

and The Blob too, don't forget The Blob! And maybe Kim Jong Un's Sister !! 😃

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You wrote>>”
So, it's okay to theorize that a sitting president willfully murdered innocent an innocent person for political reasons, ”

So okay, who said that, and when? Please find the post or posts and the url for it for context at least.
edit on 15-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Please be careful !!! Think !! ⚠️⚠️

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

n the aftermath of a shooting that injured former President Donald Trump at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania on Saturday, several Republican lawmakers and conservative media personalities jumped to blame President Joe Biden for the assassination attempt against his rival for the White House.

"Joe Biden sent the orders," Rep. Mike Collins (R-Ga.) wrote on X, formerly Twitter, minutes after the shooting.

Sean Davis, founder of the far-right publication The Federalist, suggested that "the Biden regime knew about this and either allowed it to happen… or made it happen."

"They did it to Kennedy, and his brother, and they just tried to do it to Trump," Davis added.

www.msn.com...

And of course there's this, in case you were wondering who is fueling this "Assassinate Trump" rhetoric:
Donald Trump
stated on May 21, 2024 in a campaign email:
“Biden’s DOJ was authorized to use DEADLY FORCE” in Mar-a-Lago raid. Biden was “locked and loaded” and “ready to take me out.”

"BREAKING FROM TRUMP: BIDEN’S DOJ WAS AUTHORIZED TO SHOOT ME!" read an all-caps subject line on an email from Trump’s campaign.

ETA: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 1920242024k03America/Chicago2024-07-15T15:03:19-05:0003pm2024-07-15T15:03:19-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Oh you wanna talk rhetoric?

So many people saw this coming and sure enough, right on time.

Behind all the dismal attempts with lawfare, Russia Russia Russia
impeachment 34 felonies in New York Mar Lago raid.

And still he remains right in the face of evil. They don't even realize
it isn't Trump they're up against. But it's someone who is making them
look laughable.

edit on 15-7-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When I watch that video of Trump reacting to the bullet grazing his ear, it is the same reaction somebody would have if a horsefly or wasp bit/stung them in that spot.
That reaction is not fake.
edit on 15-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm just wondering what the swamp is gonna try next?

Take hostages

Nuke Mara lago

Fly a plan into Trump tower

Send in flights of devils

Call up the white walkers

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

Maybe a Truck Bomb ? I would Not put ANYTHING Passed these Mentally Disturbed People Right Now . We Can All Smell their Desperation ...

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There are long-time members here, who have been gone for a very long time, and some I HAD the highest respect for, whom have weighed in on this incident with words which are beyond anything I can even comprehend. I am so very disappointed.

Both the republicans AND the democrats BOTH agree Trump was hit by a bullet. How does your conspiracy theory work now?????

How can you possibly be so misguided and delusional to suggest this is not what happened??? And, to suggest this was some staged event, with some injury caused by a watch band of the SS is patently ridiculous! Not even the radical extremist left agree with you! Emphasis on "extremist"!

How sad!

edit on 7/15/2024 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Both the republicans AND the democrats BOTH agree Trump was hit by a bullet. How does your conspiracy theory work now?????

Why would what they think have anything to do with us conspiracy theorists?

You can literally see the front slope of the roof of the building from street level in google maps and the counter-snipers where on top of the red barns. Something isn't right.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I'm just wondering what the swamp is gonna try next?

s

Do you consider the 3 letters as part of the swamp? If they want trump gone....he's gone!
So far, trump is the exact distraction they need.

Haven't you ever read any Tom Clancy or Robert Ludlum.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz
Yes, if they had wanted him gone they would have put a real marksman with a more accurate rifle on that roof and not some shakey guy who took 8 shots and supposedly just nicked Trump's ear.

edit on 15-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: lilzazz
Yes, if they had wanted him gone they would have put a real marksman with a more accurate rifle on that roof and not some shakey guy who took 8 shots and supposedly just nicked Trump's ear.

Pure uneducated and naive conjecture, but it is a nice theory.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Ah ,.................No .

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
Right, because the three letter agencies can only get a 20 year old guy who isn't trained to do the most important thing TPTB want done.

Get the eff out of here with that BS.

ETA: They would have studied all the rallies and seen where he repeats himself and would have told the shooter when he starts talking about the immigration chart he turns his head and keeps it there for x seconds and that is the time to shoot.

ETAM: When looking at that chart he spent 8 seconds with his head in the same position before flinching. The guy was just a bad shot.
edit on 15-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I think Trump is the lowest off the low, a narcissistic psycho-Godfather, authoritarian fascist, dictator Wanna-Be, that has no regard for life that's not his, that he doesn't "own", especially if it comes between him and his goals.

Not to mention a coward -- proved multiple times in many different ways. We all remember how Mister Bone Spurs ducked and ran when someone farted on stage a few years back, or something like that. Yet here he is defiantly posing under Old Glory with his fist in the air, deliberately mimicking the famous Iwo Jima Marines photo. MAGA really will believe anything, won't they, as long as Trump tells them to?

edit on 15-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

" Right, because the three letter agencies can only get a 20 year old guy who isn't trained to do the most important thing TPTB want done. "

An Obvious Theory Until Proven Wrong is He was just a " Patsy " that Effed Up . I am Sure it won't be Long before " Someone " Figures this All Out and I am Gussing it Won't be the F.B.Lie .
edit on 15-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
So you agree, "If they had wanted him gone they would have put a real marksman with a more accurate rifle on that roof".

They may have put him in another spot, but either way, Trump would be toast.

Whatever the FBI figures out doesn't change the fact that a real marksman with a more accurate rifle was not shooting at Trump.

edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Get the eff out of here with that BS.

I got some BS for ya.

How in the holy hell do people just there to attend a rally
end up having to do the job of detecting a threat to the
former President of the United States?

How does the secret service miss this guy dressed all in black
on a white roof crawling around only a hundred and thirty yards
from the protectee?

Where was the perimeter detail?

Where were the drones?

This in no way imaginable should have even come close
to happening. Do you realize that? A bullet whizzing thru
Donald Trumps ear should be of the most remote of possibilities.

Yet here we are.

Now why is the gov. spying on Americans if they can't even keep
a Presidential candidate safe? I mean really what the F---ing hell
is the point?

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join