It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocometus
How in the holy hell do people just there to attend a rally end up having to do the job of detecting a threat to the former President of the United States?

How does the secret service miss this guy dressed all in black on a white roof crawling around only a hundred and thirty yards from the protectee?

Where was the perimeter detail?

Where were the drones?

This in no way imaginable should have even come close
to happening. Do you realize that? A bullet whizzing thru
Donald Trumps ear should be of the most remote of possibilities.

Yet here we are.

Now why is the gov. spying on Americans if they can't even keep
a Presidential candidate safe? I mean really what the F---ing hell
is the point?

That is the point, they knew it was going to happen and the guy was such a lousy shot he wasn't going to hit Trump and he probably didn't but the nicked ear pantomime makes it more believable to his fan base.

If it was really the DS he would be dead.

Also Trump knew that dumb guy was the only one tricked into doing that. That is why he felt confident in spending extra seconds on the stage bumpfisting and hyping the crowd.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is the point, they knew it was going to happen and the guy was such a lousy shot he wasn't going to hit Trump and he probably didn't but the nicked ear pantomime makes it more believable to his fan base.

I'm sorry but that is nothing short of insanity.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You can believe whatever you want.

If someone offered money to this guy to shoot at him and create this event even though they knew he wasn't going to be able to pull it off then they accomplished what they wanted. Trumps graze can be BS but I'm sure it motivated a lot of people.

In an election that is all that matters.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yes and so can you, as you obviously do.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Yes and so can you, as you obviously do.

That doesn't change the fact that the shooter wasn't a sniper and he didn't have a sniper's rifle.

The point was that if the DS wanted a sniper with a better gun they could afford it. Obviously that wasn't the case here.

edit on 16-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I don't understand how the facts could point anyones brain
towards Trump hired some crack pot kid to take pot shots
at him and convinced the police and the SS to go along with it.

Trump would have to be a class A wacko just to dream up
an idea like that. Let alone approaching anyone with such
an idea and not expecting to land in the psych ward instead
of the oval office.

The fact you can even entertain such an idea and post it?
Shows a delusional perception of reality. Or you're just trolling.

I hope for your sake it's the latter.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Trump would have to be a class A wacko just to dream up an idea like that.

I know that given his age he isn't that guy anymore but...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:04 AM
link   

OMG! I can't believe I didn't see it before! Thank you for
the eye opening revelations? I see the world so differently now.
You have a real gift to share with the world. I'm stunned.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus
I get the sarcasm, if that is what it was, but that video shows Trump can be a showman.

He can play a part.

Honestly, good for him if he can pull it off.

ETA: I think he pulled it off again.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What do you think about the connections to BlackRock, there are tons of conspiracies connected to this company?

BlackRock have taken down a video/comercial that was made back in 2022 at the Bethel Park High School which shows the alleged shooter...
X post with Vid'

And we have comments like this from an article in Forbes..
www.forbes.com... ew-crooks/

Crooks high school classmate Jameson Murphy told the Post that Crooks, 20, wasn't able to make the Bethel Park High School rifle team after missing targets "by close to 20 feet" and described him as a "terrible shot."

Another student, Max Smith who took a history class with Crooks told the Enquirer “he definitely was [politically] conservative...It makes me wonder why he would carry out an assassination attempt on the conservative candidate.”

Crooks was a 2022 graduate of Bethel Park High School and registered Republican with no criminal history, the New York Times reported. At graduation, he was one of 20 students in his class to win the National Math & Science Initiative Star Awards. In May, he graduated from the Community College of Allegheny County with an associate’s degree in engineering science.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

If someone offered money to this guy to shoot at him and create this event even though they knew he wasn't going to be able to pull it off then they accomplished what they wanted. Trumps graze can be BS but I'm sure it motivated a lot of people.

In an election that is all that matters.

I'm not advocating for this, but would you allow the greatest shooter in the world to shoot you in the ear at 150 yards and trust that he would not miss and blow your brains out a pear sized hole in the back of your skull? I don't remember seeing this kids shooting creds, but they must be #ing tight.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

William Tell did it with a crossbow to his own son.

The historical existence of Tell is disputed. According to popular legend, he was a peasant from Bürglen in the canton of Uri in the 13th and early 14th centuries who defied Austrian authority, was forced to shoot an apple from his son’s head, was arrested for threatening the governor’s life, saved the same governor’s life en route to prison, escaped, and ultimately killed the governor in an ambush.

edit on 16-7-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Fairly short range, mind:

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Yeah but a crossbow and not a AR15 with a telescopic sight.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

William Tell did it with a crossbow to his own son.

The historical existence of Tell is disputed. According to popular legend, he was a peasant from Bürglen in the canton of Uri in the 13th and early 14th centuries who defied Austrian authority, was forced to shoot an apple from his son’s head, was arrested for threatening the governor’s life, saved the same governor’s life en route to prison, escaped, and ultimately killed the governor in an ambush.

so you would do this?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   

so you would do this?

Please point out were I say I'm William Tell???

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

How about I'll be the greatest shot in the world and I shoot
you in the ear at 15o yards?

Would you do it?

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Astrocometus

In that scenario, Trump would be keeping his head still, which he wasn't, so it's a no from me too.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   

you don't need to be anyone. My premise had to do with allowing a sharpshooter to nick your ear with a high powered rifle at 150 yards. For the "Trump orchestrated this" aspect to be true, he would have had to be this brave and trust the shot and the shooter with his life. I just want to know who else would be that brave and have that much trust in a shooter.

posted on Jul, 16 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you don't need to be anyone. My premise had to do with allowing a sharpshooter to nick your ear with a high powered rifle at 150 yards. For the "Trump orchestrated this" aspect to be true, he would have had to be this brave and trust the shot and the shooter with his life. I just want to know who else would be that brave and have that much trust in a shooter.

You forgot: A 20 year old shooter who wasn't good enough for his high school rifle club.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join