It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane

Yes I think there was foul play but not on the Trump side.

I have no doubt that Trump was involved. His reactions were rehearsed, all of them. His Secret Service detail, who I've read he has handpicked from those who were assigned him at the during his presidency, are extremely loyal and even politically aligned.

I don't know how you figured it all out, but you have put Scooby doo to shame here. Well done. Yes, Trump is truly a 47D chess player. He knew he was winning, but not by enough. So he snuck out early Saturday morning, placed a ladder next to the building he knew was the best location to stage this coup on himself from. (keeping in mind he has experience in staging a coup on himself) He then hired a kid to pull off the shot. He bought him a $500 AR clone rifle, and told him to be sure to knick him in the ear. He then told the SS to wait until the kid shot his ear, before they ventilated his dome.

And it would have worked if it wasn't for you damn kids and that dog. Wait, it did work. Never mind. Yes, he is fricking amazing. Way better than anyone thought. He laughs at the mental deficiencies of Musk and others. They are short bus riders compared to him. Or is he still an orange Buffoon who can't tie his shoes or walk down a ramp?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

knowing all the factors that we do at this time, and all the things that had to happen for him to not have his brains painting the crowd behind him, it's increasingly difficult to rule out divine intervention. that's not to say Trump is God or a saint, or anything other than a man. But by all rights, he should be dead, and he is not. To discount God in this would be difficult. IMHO.

Not to mention millions of Christians praying for him regularly.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeoftheHurricane

I have no doubt that Trump was involved. His reactions were rehearsed, all of them. His Secret Service detail, who I've read he has handpicked from those who were assigned him at the during his presidency, are extremely loyal and even politically aligned.

How do you know they were rehearsed? Where’s your analysis? Is this Rachel Maddows theory ?

does that nice man have a theory on this too?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

knowing all the factors that we do at this time, and all the things that had to happen for him to not have his brains painting the crowd behind him, it's increasingly difficult to rule out divine intervention. that's not to say Trump is God or a saint, or anything other than a man. But by all rights, he should be dead, and he is not. To discount God in this would be difficult. IMHO.

I suppose it's easy to just ignore it if you don't believe, and that's fine. But as a believer, and knowing God is real, and does look out for idiots when they need it as well as the good people, it's much more logical to me, that he didn't think this was Trump's moment to die. I can accept that and be thankful for his hand.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

My sources inside the White House are saying that Biden wants someone to shoot at him!

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything1

For almost a decade the left has been screeching about how evil Trump is, holding up his fake severed head, political office holders saying he should be eliminated, the "leader" of the free world saying Trump needs to be put in the bullseye, and loony leftists crying on socials about how sorry they are the shooter missed.

But now people act like they can't believe someone actually tried to take him out. It would be laughable if not so tragic.

Agreed, and well articulated.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My sources inside the White House are saying that Biden wants someone to shoot at him!

If he just commissioned Sookie and a couple others here, he could stage it like Trump did and have them shoot both ears. That would make him twice as likely to win, and really unite the nation. Now, should he hire two kids to each shoot at the same time, or should he get that kid who can shoot both ears with one shot? This can't miss!

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I suppose it's easy to just ignore it if you don't believe, and that's fine. But as a believer, and knowing God is real, and does look out for idiots when they need it as well as the good people, it's much more logical to me, that he didn't think this was Trump's moment to die. I can accept that and be thankful for his hand.

I’m just commenting that millions of Christian’s pray for him probably daily. I also believe it was Divine Providence. I have also expressly called on the Archangel Michael on his behalf.
I have by the way posted The Pope’s Prayer to Saint Michael on this site several times and give this prayer myself.
edit on 15-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No way, the best sniper in the world couldnt guarantee to make that shot and not kill him. and if Trump was crazy enough to set it up, you can be sure he would have been stock still until after the shot.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Reports stating that Kamala is salivating at the opportunity.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

Reports stating that Kamala is salivating at the opportunity.

Hillary was told to stand down, again.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I wanna know why the bullet, that grazed his head, didn't move the cap, sitting right at the spot of the wound.

The bullet grazed the ear, not the head. 😊

and for anyone who missed this:

The wound is at exactly the place where the edge of the cap meets the top of the ear. The pictures cap should have moved. Further, the plastic band should have a place where it's a bit melted and bloody, and bagged as evidence. But it wasn't. It was grabbed by the female SS agent and handed back to Trump.

edit on 1420242024k33America/Chicago2024-07-15T11:33:14-05:0011am2024-07-15T11:33:14-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

No way, the best sniper in the world couldnt guarantee to make that shot and not kill him. and if Trump was crazy enough to set it up, you can be sure he would have been stock still until after the shot.

I doubt the kid's rifle was even loaded. The SS knew that, and that's why they didn't shoot him, until they heard the sound of bullets, maybe a recording or maybe a real sniper. he victims were either collateral damage or crisis actors.

The patsy kid probably thought he was part of an exercise or a PR stunt.

That's my take/opinion. Flame away.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I have no doubt that Trump was involved. His reactions were rehearsed, all of them. His Secret Service detail, who I've read he has handpicked from those who were assigned him the during his presidency, are extremely loyal and even politically aligned.

Good gawd always reaching aren’t ya. You’d never be saying that if it was Joey boy. I wonder how long the dead father Corey Comperatore rehearsed for this? Do you think he passed the audition?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Was that kind of proof good enough for other supposed false flags? Sandy Hook, The Boston Marathon? Buffalo?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I've not stated any of those were false flags.

Have you?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

What pictures are proving all of that? 😃

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

The victims were either crisis actors or collateral damage or both. Wag theDog

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join