It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

A political atrocity refers to a severe and morally reprehensible act that is committed or allowed to occur by political leaders or entities, often for the purpose of achieving certain political objectives.

Correct. An innocent man was murdered, and two others injured, in a deeply evil act of political violence.

This is no false flag event

Seconds after it happened, people were already accusing Joe Biden and the Democratic Party of having been behind the action. Which, of course, is just what the perpetrators intended to happen. Sounds like they were ready.

People are saying the same in this thread. Looks like the false flag has worked.

A few minutes later a huge electronic billboard appeared on the side of a truck – Donald Trump’s face framed in a target – the words simply read “Democrats attempted assassination - President Trump”. BBC News

edit on 15-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

A political atrocity refers to a severe and morally reprehensible act that is committed or allowed to occur by political leaders or entities, often for the purpose of achieving certain political objectives.

Correct. An innocent man was murdered, and two others injured, in a deeply evil act of political violence.

This is no false flag event

Seconds after it happened, people were already accusing Joe Biden and the Democratic Party of having been behind the action. Which, of course, is just what the perpetrators intended to happen. Sounds like they were ready.

People are saying the same in this thread. Looks like the false flag has worked.

A few minutes later a huge electronic billboard appeared on the side of a truck – Donald Trump’s face framed in a target – the words simply read “Democrats attempted assassination - President Trump”. BBC News

Stop with the speculation and conjecture. You have no definitive proof of what you’re trying to pass off as fact. All the rhetoric you’ve been spewing on this thread is nothing but personal assumptions and hypotheticals.

Both you and daskakik.🙄
edit on 15-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

People need to be asking these questions.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Topcraft
There is a close up picture of the left side of his head being shown on the news, see for yourself. Just below the top rim of the ear.

AFTER.

You do know the difference, right?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Because I care, Ima get you a pair of gold Trump Air Force One's, signed of course. But you have to wear them for a week.

What size you want?

I'm not interested in tacky Chinese made garbage but I will take some bronzer.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
He was wounded for maybe half a second before he dropped behind the podium for protection...

Was he? I don't see any video evidence at this time, only speculation.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
yes, because you couldn't SEEE HIM until he stood back up, yeah?

Correct. He goes down, no blood, he comes up, has blood. I would wager money he was injured by the secret service and not by the Hollywood cliched 'nicked his ear' magic bullet.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
What red marks? I don't see any blood.

Exactly.

All the 'gun experts' pretending a high velocity projectile striking soft tissue is not going to produce blood is comical at best and incredibly dishonest at worst. Why gussy this up?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Because I care, Ima get you a pair of gold Trump Air Force One's, signed of course. But you have to wear them for a week.

What size you want?

I'm not interested in tacky Chinese made garbage but I will take some bronzer.

Don't fool yourself, it was going to be a pair of Keds with krylon and a sharpie. I already had the design idea in my head. it made me smile.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

are you thinking this was fake, and he wasn't really shot? I'm curious as to what you believe happened here. I mean, besides the SS failure and possible collusion.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Stop with the speculation and conjecture.

This is ATS. Speculation and conjecture is our business.

You have no definitive proof of what you’re trying to pass off as fact.

Does Lara Trump have any definitive proof that the 2020 election was stolen?

edit on 15-7-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Stop with the speculation and conjecture.

This is ATS. Speculation and conjecture is our business.

You have no definitive proof of what you’re trying to pass off as fact.

Does Lara Trump have any definitive proof that the 2030 election was stolen?

other than her time machine?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Correct. He goes down, no blood, he comes up, has blood. I would wager money he was injured by the secret service and not by the Hollywood cliched 'nicked his ear' magic bullet.

what made him grab his ear? He reacted like a bee stung him. Or was that just 8d chess acting? (he really is that amazing)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thanks. Fixed.

So, does she? Do you?

I have as much proof of my statements as any ATS thread starter claiming massive election fraud in 2020. How many posts and threads on that subject here?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I was just picking a bit. But speculation and wild innuendo is a staple of ATS. As was said, it's what we do. And with that wild conjecture, sometimes comes some amazing thought and sleuthing. But mostly just woo. I like woo. Don't you?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Secret Service blames local police, says it was tasked with securing properties surrounding Trump’s Pa. rally

edit on 15-7-2024 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I was just picking a bit. But speculation and wild innuendo is a staple of ATS. As was said, it's what we do. And with that wild conjecture, sometimes comes some amazing thought and sleuthing. But mostly just woo. I like woo. Don't you?

maybe you are really Rick Flair under that handle

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Surprised to see you back.

There are some pictures of blood on trumps hands around. Lot of cameras there from all angles. That picture of the bullet might even have some trace amounts of blood to help define its path.

Young kid, average rifle, he choked under the stress and missed the mark. Got close, not close enough.

The bit that gets me with all this, how did the shooter know where to go? Was already a ladder there too. It is one thing for security to not be as prudent as it should be. It is another thing to know where these lapses occur and take advantage of it.
edit on 15-7-2024 by kwaka because: spelling

edit on 15-7-2024 by kwaka because: added image

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

to be the man, you have to beat the man. I am the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, make you scream "WOOOOOOO" like Jerry Clower.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

a reply to: SprocketUK

to be the man, you have to beat the man. I am the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, make you scream "WOOOOOOO" like Jerry Clower.

I knew it!

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join