It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Donald Trump False Flag Assassination Attempt

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Degradation33
Was it the one that nicked him or the whizzing sound he heard?

Could be the angle of the photo but it appears too low to have 'nicked his ear' since he was bleeding from the top of it.

Also, when the photos do show a bloodied Trump:

First, although I am not a forensics expert, shouldn't there be at least some "high velocity blood splatter (spray)" visible on Trumps hair and face, in addition to the streams of blood shown?

And, as he drops his hand after being grazed, there seems to very, if any visible on his hand, which some have attributed to the likelihood that the wound did not start bleeding immediately; but when we see his bloodied face after Trump rises from the ground, the right side of his face is covered in blood, much more blood than would seem likely from just a graze at the top of his ear.

More like the entire top half of his ear hade been shot off.

With it wasn't.

But it looked wicked for the cameras.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There is a close up picture of the left side of his head being shown on the news, see for yourself. Just below the top rim of the ear.

But that’s not what this is about for you is it. Not enough damage to satisfy you, so you are trying to inflict some on us. I really feel sorry for you, carrying around all that hate. Give it up, you’ll feel better about yourself.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
a reply to: lilzazz

Certainly, that fits the data. Not conclusive, as the young man was, well........... young.

Yes, then why all the finger pointing at dembs on this ATS. I thought the GOP was the party of personal responsibility.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Don't hate, represent.

I'm sure the merch is already being cranked out.

Because I care, Ima get you a pair of gold Trump Air Force One's, signed of course. But you have to wear them for a week.

What size you want?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yes, because you couldn't SEEE HIM until he stood back up, yeah?

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm
He stood on the stage for 4 or 5 seconds with no SS in front of him for that Times cover photo.

Nobody could have known if there was or wasn't another shooter unless of course, they knew.

edit on 14-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: argentus
Did you note the splatter across Trump's face eminating from his ear?

I did not see any blood until he stood back up.

He was wounded for maybe half a second before he dropped behind the podium for protection and then he was crouched for several moments while blood dripped on his face. I would imagine it happened so fast that his heart rate was level until the full realization hit and that's when blood started leaking.

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

originally posted by: Degradation33
Was it the one that nicked him or the whizzing sound he heard?

Could be the angle of the photo but it appears too low to have 'nicked his ear' since he was bleeding from the top of it.

Also, when the photos do show a bloodied Trump:

First, although I am not a forensics expert, shouldn't there be at least some "high velocity blood splatter (spray)" visible on Trumps hair and face, in addition to the streams of blood shown?

And, as he drops his hand after being grazed, there seems to very, if any visible on his hand, which some have attributed to the likelihood that the wound did not start bleeding immediately; but when we see his bloodied face after Trump rises from the ground, the right side of his face is covered in blood, much more blood than would seem likely from just a graze at the top of his ear.

More like the entire top half of his ear hade been shot off.

With it wasn't.

But it looked wicked for the cameras.

You're not a forensic expert but that won't stop you from roleplaying.

edit on 14-7-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   
slow play the vid as he raises his hand to his ear and compare the slight red marks on his hand on the way down . . . .
from 00:01 up, then the hand down at 00:02

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Is going to be amazing it will be sublime . Just don't ask to many questions and all will be just fine.

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Is there a link for this testimony?

there is this BBC interview. but that really pertains to the incompetence of the supervisors who set up security for the rally, and the lack of communication between local LE and the Secret Service.

edit on 14-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

slow play the vid as he raises his hand to his ear and compare the slight red marks on his hand on the way down . . . .

What red marks? I don't see any blood.

edit on 5120242024k41America/Chicago2024-07-14T19:41:51-05:0007pm2024-07-14T19:41:51-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Your screen pic went a few milliseconds too far. Slow play the actual vid tick frame by tick frame.

The stain is on the full hand pic not yours. Good try.

Again be extra careful how you post on SM. Be very careful. ⚠️⚠️

link to large picture
Here's a better set of pictures........

edit on Jul-14-2024 by xuenchen because: 😎

posted on Jul, 14 2024 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No ... 'we all' don't know any such thing.

We know it exactly as well as Lara Trump ‘knows’ that her father-in-law won the 2020 Presidential Election.

Get it now?

There is exactly as much hard evidence for both claims, i.e. zero. Goose sauce, gander sauce, where's the difference?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

How crazy good a shot do you have to be to hit a guys ear at 150 yards outside but absolutely not hit his head?

Actually it has come out that had Trump not just tilted his head at that exact instant ….
It just makes my blood boil to hear people on these boards blame Maga for this….
I personally thought the guy was just an amateur ….
Till I saw this …. www.thegatewaypundit.com...
I say the DS is responsible…. Also the Secret Service had stand ins at the last minute.
I’m fairly certain some people definitely wanted to take him out for real a la Grassy Knoll style.

edit on 15-7-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: xuenchen

What red marks? I don't see any blood.

There’s a point where people decide to listen to those who hate someone and deliberately want to present Trump in theist possible light…
Yes I think there was foul play but not on the Trump side. What is it that makes people deliberately gravitate toward false media impressions ?

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EyeoftheHurricane
People are saying that because nobody knows if he actually got nicked in the ear.

Some red fluid was on it but none of us no if it was blood.

One thing is for sure, his base is going to go 110% in the election.

There is motivation in that as well.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

No, it has come out that this is

A political atrocity refers to a severe and morally reprehensible act that is committed or allowed to occur by political leaders or entities, often for the purpose of achieving certain political objectives. These acts typically involve significant harm or suffering to individuals or groups
Key characteristics of political atrocities include:

State or Political Involvement: The act is carried out

Intentional Harm: The atrocity involves deliberate actions that cause extreme physical or psychological harm to individuals or communities.

Political Motivation: The underlying motive is to achieve political goals such as maintaining power

This is no false flag event

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
In the same spirit as Lara Trump, who states confidently that ‘we all knew who won the 2020 election’, I can safely say that we all know the Trump ‘assassination attempt’ was nothing but a false flag operation, designed by shadowy figures within or allied to the MAGA movement, to ensure that the 2024 election will be a lock for their frontman.

Already, barely hours since the shooting, the interwebs are alive with claims from MAGA activists asserting that the failed assassin MUST be an evil, crazed, Leftist, Antifa, transsexual, etc, etc, operative. Which of course they would say. Which of course is the whole point.

Right here on these boards, we even have Trump supporters trying to cast doubt on the official investigation by the FBI before it has properly begun. Why? What are they afraid the professionals will uncover?

What must really have happened is really, really obvious. Some crazed, maladjusted, gun-addicted lunatic yearning for an end more spectacular than the traditional suicide-by-cop was recruited by secret operatives on someeone’s Team Red to crawl up on to a roof and shoot a few people in the crowd. If someone died, so much the better. Meanwhile, Trump just clapped his hand to his ear, bursting the sachet of fake blood hidden behind it, and staggered about a bit while the Secret Service agents did their duty blew the shooter to bits. Dead men tell no tales, eh?

It wasn't a very good piece of acting, but in the heat of the moment, who would notice?

Neat work by some very nasty people. The totalitarian future of the United States is now assured. Heil Donald!

I am sorry for the loss of life. This is a tragedy.

What I don’t understand is the way the SS reacted to a serious threat to Trump. He was just shot at. After getting on top of him, shielding him, they then leave him exposed on that stage for 30 seconds! Nobody knew at that time if there was a second shooter.

Even I know that standard procedure is getting the principal out of harm’s way into the armored car as quickly as possible. But that didn’t happen at all! The agents waited for Trump to fetch his shoes (really!) and then slowly moved him off stage, never fully covering his body or head! We saw plenty of pictures from that moment. Imagine if there was a second shooter!

Why did the SS agents act that way? Is this another major security failure? Is the SS really that badly prepared to handle such a situation? Reportedly they practice this exact scenario relentlessly. What I saw was not standard procedure!

What happened…?!?!

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I would be more interested in the ancillary things. Like the position that the shooter chose. Where did he organize a ladder tall enough to climb onto the roof. That was really handy. He had to climb the ladder with a rifle. Crawl up and site up. Did he carry the rifle from his transport with a extension ladder , go onto private property etc.alone? the guy worked at a nursing home and was to put it politely not exactly he man material. He had no history of violence no convictions as he worked in a care facility he would have had a security check. It smells of another patsy to me. I am not saying it was staged, but nothing in this is straight up, and will become even more confusing no doubt.

posted on Jul, 15 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha2
What I don’t understand is the way the SS reacted to a serious threat to Trump. He was just shot at. After getting on top of him, shielding him, they then leave him exposed on that stage for 30 seconds! Nobody knew at that time if there was a second shooter.

Seems like Trump knew. Maybe they also knew. We don't know if they were in on it, as a false flag.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join