It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Then who took him out?

Still yet to be defined. It was shot #10 from one witness on the ground that took him out. Some where in the North/East section from Trump, further away that the other shots.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
That would be the water tower because it is the only thing on that side tall enough to look down at the roof. So why did they wait until he got 8 shots off? They would have spotted him the moment he started climbing the roof.

edit on 27-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

That would be the water tower

It is one possibility. There is also another 2 story section at the north end of the complex with a good view of the Kid, Maybe someone somewhere else?

As for why this shot did not come sooner? 16 seconds after it started.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   
True, but the problem with that is that it doesn't make sense to move the team that was around 100 ft from the shooter and then let the team at 300 ft from the shooter stay in place. Even the water tower is around 400 ft from the shooter.

If they needed to move the local cops around, those in the window would have been the last ones to have been moved.

And, like I said before, even if a DS shooter had then taken position in the window, it was an easy shot for someone with the proper training.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just came across this video and thought some of you would be interested. Another team of counter snipers in some bleachers from the other side of the venue.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The point is that if the 2nd shooter was hired by the DS, and they really wanted Trump dead, he would have been able to finish the job.

Ok, so maybe it was a message then. Kennedy had a few close calls too. "Back off or else" seems like something a scumbag DS would do.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ok, so maybe it was a message then. Kennedy had a few close calls too. "Back off or else" seems like something a scumbag DS would do.

I'd say the last 8 years of going after Trump would have been the message.

I mean, JFK wasn't even allowed to finish one term.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

8 years of trying and now he is set to be POTUS again unless they kill him.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
8 years of trying and now he is set to be POTUS again unless they kill him.

That was my point. After eight years, why just send another message?

Did you see the video I posted above?

I guy in the stands behind Trump said he saw a counter sniper team on the other side of the venue. They took Crooks out from around 356 yards.

Trump was 150 yards from the open window.

The brother of the guy that was at the rally tried making the shot aiming at a roughly 9" x 9" watermelon. Supposedly, he made watermelon puree with one shot.

So, Crooks is set up as the patsy, and a DS shooter in the window and the DS wouldn't have to worry about DJT ever again.

edit on 27-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Alleged new shooter captured on video and audio at Trump shooting

This video from the rally shows some gunfire coming from one of the windows on the ground floor, below where the alleged shooter was shot.

posted on Jul, 28 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
BREAKING: Leaked messages between countersnipers reveal they were aware of Thomas Crooks about 90 minutes before Trump was nearly assasiinated.
One of the countersnipers was reportedly leaving at the end of his shift when he noticed Crooks…
“Someone followed our lead and snuck in and parked by our cars just so you know. I'm just letting you know because you see me go out with my rifle and put it in my car so he knows you guys are up there,” a text chat obtained by the New York Times read.

“Kid learning around building we are in. AGR I believe it is. I did see him with a range finder looking towards stage. FYI. If you wanna notify SS snipers to look out. I lost sight of him,” a text in the group chat said which is when the photo of Crooks was shared.

Screenshots of text messages at link x.com...

These text messages were between members of the Beaver County Emergency Service Unit.
Link to New York post article nypost.com...

More incompetence.

posted on Jul, 29 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Yes, Fox news just covered it. The local pd knew and possibly the command of the secret service at the location knew but the ss around Trump were never informed. Failure of communication.

Also from same report, the explosives were a fertilizer mix. He ordered the fertilizer. Not a high explosive but if mixed correctly, quite effective. He ether did not have a chance to use them or was out of range for the remote control.

Again, the remote was a commonly available digital remote system orderable from Amazon. 1600 foot range and about as simple as LEGO blocks to use.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The following animated gifs are compiled from the Trump rally video recording by David J Stewart: Source

They all focus on the middle window on the southern wall of building 6. All the images have been rotated and moved to account for the movement and camera shake, no other editing done.

40 seconds before 1st shot:

7 seconds before 1st shot:

5 seconds after 1st shot:

10 seconds after 1st shot:

I don't really know what to make of it at this time? It is a glass research place?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
They just testified there were approximately 150 LEOs including at least 70-=75 USSS Agents. How in the hell could this have happened?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Are you serious?

The trajectories of the bullets were down from Crooks position. Not up.

Care to map out the window to Trumps position.
Mark up the modeling below.

Sorry. No actual evidence anyone firing than Crooks and the Sniper.

You just have silly innuendo.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
They just testified there were approximately 150 LEOs including at least 70-=75 USSS Agents. How in the hell could this have happened?

Well, the local McDonald's probably has enough seating for half of them.

As ridiculous as it sounds, I believe I read they were told to go there! I just hope Trump wasn't offering free Big Macs and shakes.

edit on 30/7/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   
New video of a man running across the roof of the building where the shots were fired a full 3 minutes before the first shot.
It's getting very hard to believe that the Secret Service only knew he was there after the first shot.

It's clear that the Secret Service new acting director lied to Congress when he said the slope of the roof meant his snipers could not see Crooks.
The video above shows you could even from ground level minutes before the shooting.
He needs to be called back to explain himself.

edit on 31/7/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That video also proves that the ground floor windows were obstructed by the crowd and could not be a shooting position. That video is of the perspective of one of the shooting victims and he could not have been hit before the others in the crowd nearer to the building.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I think this is part of how they planned it. You make it confusing as to whether the cops or the feds are in charge of an area then they don't have instant communication lines set up between the two groups and then flood the place with officers and agents.

When dude climbs the roof you don't know if he's supposed to be there or not. ...and you can't call for clarification because no one knows who to call much less the answer to the question.

edit on 5310113America/Chicagopm01 by 5thHead because: ☎️

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

When dude climbs the roof you don't know if he's supposed to be there or not. ...and you can't call for clarification because no one knows who to call much less the answer to the question.

Yep, I think it's as easy as that. Communications breakdown and he easily hides in plain sight.

What I can't fathom is if he had an exit strategy.

Let's say he had killed Trump with the first shot. There wouldn't have been any need to keep on shooting. He could have easy rolled back to the gutter of the roof, jumped off and disappear round the back of the complex of building. But, what about the AR, he couldn't leave it... it would have led back to him easily. So, he'd be running around with a rifle; not really a good way to merge with a panicking crowd.

Or, did he know he wasn't going home... either intending to be caught or a suicide mission. I just can't get into the kids head to figure out what the plan was. Unfortunately, crazy doesn't equal logic.

edit on 1/8/2024 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join