It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 93
<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
He is going back to Butler

Link

The man is fearless.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Meanwhile.....

Link

Yeah...going places where you already have votes compared to going somewhere for votes where you got shot.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
FBI Confirms Trump was shot in the ear, do we believe them Dask?

Well, well.

I say we can believe they are up to something, but what it is IDK. I agree with them on this.

edit on 26000000213120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
FBI Confirms Trump was shot in the ear, do we believe them Dask?

Well, well.

I say we can believe they are up to something, but what it is IDK. I agree with them on this.

A little more...

Former President Donald Trump on Friday vowed to hold another campaign rally in the same area of Pennsylvania where he survived an assassination attempt less than two weeks earlier.

Trump said the forthcoming rally in Butler will honor Corey Comperatore, a firefighter who was killed in the July 13 attack, as well as others who were injured.

“FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!” Trump wrote in an all-caps Truth Social post announcing the rally, referring to the three words he mouthed to his supporters in the moments after the shooting.
Source: www.cnbc.com...

The author of the above article still does not 100% believe a bullet hit President Trump. Hopefully, he will be one of those liberals who "self-destruct" after Donald Trump wins in November.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I see both sides are good at twisting thing. If I remember correctly, when asked the question, Wray said he couldn't say with certainty if it had been a bullet and that maybe it was shrapnel. He didn't say it was not a bullet.

They go back and check the evidence. If they find there really wasn't any shrapnel in the area then they have to with the only things flying around that day, bullets.

The fact is that there is no way for the FBI to know if it was a bullet, shrapnel or faked.

edit on 27-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They go back and check the evidence. If they find there really wasn't any shrapnel in the area then they have to with the only things flying around that day, bullets.

ATS had that matter sorted within hours of the event. For the FBI to sort that one out in two weeks is not looking good for a timely response.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka
ATS isn't tasked with making sure. So when Wray was asked about it he had to say they were not certain.

What we had here was just a lot of people believing it must have been a bullet because the DS wants Trump dead and some thinking it was staged.

Personally, I think it was staged, it isn't that he is fearless, it is that he knew that the last Butler rally was going to go down like that and now that he is going back, it will be as safe as all the other rallies he has had.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Shooting Audio Visual Analysis, Butler, PA

Preliminary analysis:

Facts that have been established:
- The first bullet is the one that hit Trump in the ear.
- James fell before David from their injuries.
- The audio of the first 3 shots is at a reduced volume from the next 5 shots.
- A total of 10 shots where fired, 2 of them by security.

A preliminary analysis of this data is leading to the conclusion that shot #1 came from the second floor of Building 6. This is based on the following evidence:

- The angle of Trumps head at the time the bullet passes. To be hit in the ear and not lose the back of his head points to Building 6, 2nd floor.

- The position James was in lines up with Trump and Building 6, 2nd floor.

- The audio analysis of the first 3 shots points to a similar gun & ammo fired from a similar location, but from an inside location from the bit more muffled volume compared to the next 5 shots.

- The officer body cam released so far first counted 5 empty rounds on arrival to the scene, grouped in a similar area. About 20 min later he counted 8 with some of the rounds further away and on the southern slope of the roof, It is possible, unlikely for the gun to throw so many empty shells so far away. It is possible, unlikely that one of the early responders was a bad apple and added a few extra rounds on the sly?

In dealing with the information wars going on these days, this is my take on events so far. Keep calm and carry on.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

There are some questions about preknowledge on events. Tim Truth has a close eye on Trump. There way one lady on the lower right of Trump with some questionable body language. I am looking for that video, having trouble finding it again, tough drinking from the fire hose at times, getting better.

With Trump already kicking goals on the polling this far out, I don't see any motive for Trump to sacrifice some people with that angle.

ATS isn't tasked with making sure.

There is competition going on between the public and the government as the stakes got raised. I know we cannot do much alone. Some things like 9/11 are bigger than ATS. As one place where the topic is still on the table, it is doing better than most.

There are a lot of independent places on the internet all looking for answers. Are you tasked with making sure within yourself?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
The angle of Trumps head at the time the bullet passes. To be hit in the ear and not lose the back of his head points to Building 6, 2nd floor.

That is where a team of counter snipers were stationed.

Trump reacts to the sound but the bullet would have already landed before he heard the sound. If the DS had convinced the counter sniper team to kill Trump, he would be dead. Below is a video of an army sniper saying this was one of the easiest shots. Something a basic boot camp soldier is requested to make after training for nine weeks.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:01 AM
link   

That is where a team of counter snipers were stationed

The Pacman shaped security plan by the SS? I don't know the story of the local cops stationed there. Maybe they got got setup and put on a diversion just before events happened? Some other team got 20 seconds to do their job? For the Kid to know there was a spot there does point at some inside knowledge some where. Was he told it was just some security test exorcise?

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think the team inside the building with the second floor window was told to go search for Crooks, and the real sniper ignored the kid, and set up to take the shot, and would have hit him, had he not turned his head. Trump was not waring body armor, a center mass shot would have been the much easier shot for Crooks, but for a trained sniper, a headshot is best. (based on movies) I doubt we will find the proof required, but it fills in the gaps and explains how Crooks got on the roof without being challenged.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here is a video of Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner Christopher Paris saying there was a counter sniper team set up there. He says that he believes they may have left the post to help look for Crooks. It just doesn't make sense that they would do that, but even if they did they would have seen him, a bunch of people that were not able to get into the venue saw him.

But let's go with that was what happened and a DS sniper saw them leave and lock the door behind them but the DS found a way to get a copy of the key and gave it to the 2nd shooter. This second shooter would have been a trained professional as well and would have made that "easy shot".

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:23 AM
link   

This second shooter would have been a trained professional as well and would have made that "easy shot".

If only he didn't turn his head like he did.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think the team inside the building with the second floor window was told to go search for Crooks,

There is one witness statement in this complication that goes into some of that:

Trump Shooting - A Closer Look - What we Know and What We Don't

and the real sniper ignored the kid

This is quickly becoming a murky one. From some views, both of the barn top CST had their view of the Kid blocked by trees. The Kid was not at the peek of the roof either, limiting spotting. Some MSM videos appear to show one of the CST firing when the first shot is made. This is false from the audio evidence. This caliber round might of been shot #9 that missed from reposts so far. More work still needs to be done to verify the last two shots done by security.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

at this stage, my theory is wild and unproven. But it passes the smell test for me, where most of this does not.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   

He says that he believes they may have left the post to help look for Crooks. It just doesn't make sense that they would do that

It makes perfect sense with a bigger deep state plan that day. The local cops where just some temp staff, not too hard to move them around with some over watch plan in place.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
If only he didn't turn his head like he did.

But he didn't move his head in the time the bullet would have taken to get from where Crooks was or the 2nd story window.

He flinches when he hears the sound but the bullet would have been over 2000 feet past his head. To the viewer it seems plausible because we hear the report picked up by the mics in front of Trump and it makes sense to us that he would flinch at that moment because of what we are hearing.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
From some views, both of the barn top CST had their view of the Kid blocked by trees.

Then who took him out?

The Kid was not at the peek of the roof either, limiting spotting.

He had to have been to take the shot. The peak of the roof was way higher than the stage Trump was on. He wasn't going to be able to shoot through the roof and hope to hit Trump without being able to see him.

posted on Jul, 27 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The point is that if the 2nd shooter was hired by the DS, and they really wanted Trump dead, he would have been able to finish the job.

new topics

top topics

<< 90  91  92    94  95  96 >>

join