It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
Tons of people have piercings, for whatever reason. It doesn't make them killers.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Tons of people have piercings, for whatever reason. It doesn't make them killers.

that's not true. Everyone with a piecing is a killer. every single one. I'd say prove me wrong, but you won't, because that kind of challenge scares you. BOO!

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
BS, every woman I know has piercings, and some of the guys as well. None of them are any more a killer than the people I know without them.

edit on 24-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
So, it seems the people who were in the second floor window were pulled away to look for the shooter. So they were instructed to leave and then the shooter climbed up.

Either this is what happened or the fix is in.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
So, it seems the people who were in the second floor window were pulled away to look for the shooter.

Riiiiiight, because they couldn't have seen him from the window.

Redheaded visor guy in the interview said they couldn't see Trump but could hear him so the shooter wasn't going to be able to shoot from ground level.

This gets more fishy every day.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

BS, every woman I know has piercings, and some of the guys as well. None of them are any more a killer than the people I know without them.

LOL, you really need to eat a snickers.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Why? I'm not hangry.

It isn't that hard to understand that when something becomes a social norm, like piercings or tattoos, you can no longer say only criminals and sailors have them.

Beside Crooks doesn't have them in the 2022 ad and he didn't have them in pic with blood on his face.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

it was a joke made because of a wildly nutty post you made. It's rare that my grade school humor needs to be explained, as it's juvenile, much like I am, but in this case, I suppose I have to.

A piercing isn't what makes a person a killer, Killing is usually what helps with that qualifier. Sorry if my humor upset you.
I don't do piercings or tattoos, but I don't think those that do are evil, just not forward thinking.

eta:
this guy will have a hard time getting a job as a real estate agent, or any other job that requires trust based on appearance. He might be the nicest, smartest guy around, but based on his choices, his career choices are limited.

just remember,
No ragrets.

no what I'm sayin.
edit on 24-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't do piercings or tattoos either, but my post wasn't wildly nutty. The meme being discussed implies that the effeminate goth type guy was Crooks and that "there was something obviously wrong with him".

All I have been saying is that even if it was him, a lot of people go through phases in their teens and don't end up being killers.

It is also like when someone on here posts something and says, "the MSM won't show you this" and a bunch of MSM sites are actually showing it.

edit on 24-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Don't feed the trolls.
edit on 777Vpm24America/ChicagoWed, 24 Jul 2024 14:42:12 -0500 by 777Vader because: trust the plam

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I don't do piercings or tattoos either, but my post wasn't wildly nutty. The meme being discussed implies that the effeminate goth type guy was Crooks and that "there was something obviously wrong with him".

All I have been saying is that even if it was him, a lot of people go through phases in their teens and don't end up being killers.

It is also like when someone on here posts something and says, "the MSM won't show you this" and a bunch of MSM sites are actually showing it.

this was the post you replied to:

The pic of the guy with the piercings has two.

The point is that it isn't a mole and it is red and swollen. I live in a culture where we pierce our girl's ears when they are babies. After the initial piercing has healed, even when they remove their earrings it doesn't look like that.

But here is the thing, so what if he went through a "phase" as a teen? Most people do. It isn't an indicator of anything.

ETA, The guy with the piercings looks older than crooks in 8th grade.

to which your reply was:

It must be me.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
More answers...?

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You must have messed up the formatting. Both of those are my posts.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
I noticed Wray, when talking about the drone, points in a manner that suggests the shooter was on the opposite side of the building.

Shooting at an angle from in front of the stage and not from the back where Crooks' body was laying in the aerial view taken after he was "shot".

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
"it makes you wonder..."

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
Don't feed the trolls.

Between the trolls and the other people from other countries telling us our laws suck,this has been a great year. be even better if they would all cease to exist. Im done being nice. if they hate america,they know what they can do about it.

posted on Jul, 25 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
30 minutes of Body Cam Post Shooting

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't recall stating that. I said it means they are depressed if they feel the need to pierce themselves with sharp objects, basically. It is a mental thing to do things that do hurt to make a statement. Tough guys syndrome is not what most of that is based on the ones I see in my life doing this.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My point is that it is a broad brush because not everyone with a piercing belongs in the box you tried to put them in.

They are not all depressed just like they are all not killers.

posted on Jul, 26 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
He is going back to Butler

Link

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join