It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 91
<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

That is a Possibility I would Admit but that Picture to could have been Edited..................

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
There are higher resolution images of what is called the 8th grade pic and you can tell it isn't a mole. A cold sore or maybe just a pimple.

Thomas Matthew Crooks Trump assassination attempt

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Hmm..

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

There are a flurry of AI vids on YouTube spouting the most ridiculous nonsense, there is a vast number of alternative and possible truths which would back up a personal opinion. This is happening on Facebook as well in the various chat pages aggressive Bots try to ruin a narrative. This AI generated stuff must be a try to guide the narrative before your name and address is required to cruise the internet. Thats one of the reasons that I push the magnetic reversal narrative, if I bring it up online I am literally swarmed, which is a dead giveaway that it is not a meme the control wants to gather any credence, it has the same intensity as the Jab having a Chip ... both have evidence to back it up , but the traction for the latter was stamped out years ago.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

That is Very interesting . This was one of the Dangers mentioned about AI Manipulation 2 Years ago .

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
There are higher resolution images of what is called the 8th grade pic and you can tell it isn't a mole. A cold sore or maybe just a pimple.

...or the mark left after he removed his piercing for the school photo.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

The pic of the guy with the piercings has two.

The point is that it isn't a mole and it is red and swollen. I live in a culture where we pierce our girl's ears when they are babies. After the initial piercing has healed, even when they remove their earrings it doesn't look like that.

But here is the thing, so what if he went through a "phase" as a teen? Most people do. It isn't an indicator of anything.

ETA, The guy with the piercings looks older than crooks in 8th grade.
edit on 23-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Moot.
He can add more piercings at any time over the next eight or nine years.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Of course he does.
Crooks' eighth grade picture was taken when he was 12 years old.

posted on Jul, 23 2024 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Moot.

So we can agree it isn't a mole and it didn't need to be shopped out.

Also, the blackrock ad he was in, when he was around 18 doesn't show piercings, scars from piercings, a mole, a cold sore or anything.

Of course he does.
Crooks' eighth grade picture was taken when he was 12 years old.

The whole thing is moot. What difference does it make?

Kid Rock has tattoos and he is a big Trump fan. Some lib teens have tattoos, that doesn't mean they are going to try and pop Trump in the head.

What is the point of that meme? It implies they are using the pic of when he was young because the other pic, that is supposedly him, shows he was some transgender fluid lib. Even if he was, who cares?

edit on 23-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This could be a deep fake.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
This could be a deep fake.

No it is a troll. Someone who saw a pic of Crooks and decided, for whatever reason, I kinda look like him I'm going to troll the internet by posting pics of myself and say I am him. Then later he posted the vid of him saying "you got the wrong guy".

It is silly, but I guess some people like doing things like that.

ETA. Sorry what do you think is a deep fake? The "normal" kid with acne or maybe a cold sore, or the gothy guy with two piercings that are not moles?

I mean do you really think the picture of Crooks in a yearbook is deep fake. We may as well give up because Trump deep faked the whole thing. There was no blood it was deep faked, there isn't even a Trump he is a deep faked character.

edit on 24-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: annonentity

That is Very interesting . This was one of the Dangers mentioned about AI Manipulation 2 Years ago .

This is a game changer. Now any truth can be written off as probably AI.... hell is on top of Earth ?!?! Elon was warning us while still planning to help us become Cyborgs in the collective.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The point is that it isn't a mole and it is red and swollen. I live in a culture where we pierce our girl's ears when they are babies. After the initial piercing has healed, even when they remove their earrings it doesn't look like that.

But here is the thing, so what if he went through a "phase" as a teen? Most people do. It isn't an indicator of anything.

Well, wait a minute. People volunteering for a piercing as a teenager feel they are not perfect or somehow flawed and are reaching out according to scientific analysis. That feeling of needing to reach out is a symptom of the treatment they are getting from our modern day school system. Our schools are now full of people I wouldn't have wanted teach me a thing. They squash dissent. Making people want to sing lyrics loudly like the Pink Floyd song "we don't need no education, we don't need no thought control. no dark sarcasm in the classroom. teacher , leave those kids alone, HEY TEACHER leave those kids alone!"

Creating "another brick in the wall" of their personality just as the title of that song was saying. Deeply bad in so many ways to all of us to allow this mess continue. Finally, here in America the parents are realizing and making it clear how they don't appreciate the crap they are forcing on our families most vulnerable and precious children.

edit on 24000000023120247America/Chicago07am7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Moot.

Also, the blackrock ad he was in, when he was around 18 doesn't show piercings, scars from piercings, a mole, a cold sore or anything.

It's a commercial...They use makeup in commercials.
They also likely told him to lose the piercing for the filming.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

To clarify that question before about a fence where the ladder is. There is no fence in this clearer photo. There is still that bar across the top just below the roof line.

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I have a thread going on Crooks Geotrack connection to DC/FB!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Same nose and same mole...same guy.

What mole? Kid has a cold sore and the older guy has 2 piercings.

Two guys have the SAME cold sore in the SAME spot...EIGHT years apart?
It's a mole.

That's how cold sores work

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Same day Crooks searched the Trump rally...he also -oogled "How far away was Oswald when he shot Kennedy?".

posted on Jul, 24 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong
Speculation.

The students in the commercial were not paid, according to blackrock. It was 2022, it wouldn't have been nothing out of the ordinary for someone to have piercings. I see no reason why they would ask for that.

Still, no mole. And the guy with the piercings doesn't even have them in the place Crooks has that cold sore in the 8th grade pic.

edit on 24-7-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

<< 88  89  90    92  93  94 >>

join