It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitatorI used a cryptographic decryption method on selected verses from the King James Version of the Bible that led to the emergence of peculiar keywords from Genesis, Chapter 1.

In the grid you can read Genesis horizontally across...

These words were found in various places: gov, fed, hidden, thomas, roof, shot, donald, ear.

My guess is your method could be used to put together the words to make almost any sentence especially one with short, simple words.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

What was weird about this is the gentlemen got passed USSS at a few points. It was Trumps Private Security at MAL that got him.

Thought it was weird...

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Secret Service took these docs he was trying to give Trump.
Last we'll hear about them.

That's crazy.

But yep, likely this'll be the end of it

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

This guy really wanted to give Trump these documents.
Apparently, he was turned away by security once...and tried again an hour later.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Dude, you don't get shot in the ear for a a PR stunt.

What if the marksman was poorer than anyone counted on? What if the ear shot went wider than they counted on?

All of the shots went to his left which implies among other things that the rifle may have been rigged.

Can it be some people become multimillionaires with solid talent, and some become multimillionaires by taking wild risks?

All of what you say may be true. Let me reiterate what I said."Dude, you don't get shot in the ear for a a PR stunt."

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

Dude, you don't get shot in the ear for a a PR stunt.

What if the marksman was poorer than anyone counted on? What if the ear shot went wider than they counted on?

All of the shots went to his left which implies among other things that the rifle may have been rigged.

Can it be some people become multimillionaires with solid talent, and some become multimillionaires by taking wild risks?

All of what you say may be true. Let me reiterate what I said."Dude, you don't get shot in the ear for a a PR stunt."

Not on purpose but my point was the shooter may have been worse than they counted on. Maybe the plan was to not get shot but one shot went wide.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

"Dude, you don't get shot in the ear for a a PR stunt."

The TC is that he wasn't being shot at all. The only thing we have is footage of a guy on a roof and the "sound of gunshots".

Obviously, the guy on the roof was allowed to be there to set up the scenario. That doesn't mean anyone was trying to pull off a trick shot.

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

We have footage of him being hit in the ear by a bullet. Is this disputed?

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
The only thing we have is footage of a guy on a roof and the "sound of gunshots".

As pointed out, video of Trump shot.

And people killed / injured down range of Trump.

Piece of equipment damaged.

edit on 4-8-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
a reply to: Lazy88
The CT of a staged attempt is that actors and props were used.

The idea that, if staged, he would have a pro-shooter hoping he only grazed his ear is as dumb as the idea that the DS would go through all the trouble to set up the scenario and not have a pro-shooter to make sure he didn't get just a grazed ear.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes, I understand. I work in live performance. And I am a (live performance) firearm teacher. I'm also the son in law to a movie calvary lead.

I have some idea what goes on, on stage or filmed.

If I was to stage a shot on a living human, with the intent to hit but not kill, It would never be any head shot. Not that I ever would.

Took me that long to pack away the stupid, and respond to your scenario.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
I don't get your point, there are many filmed scenes where there are headshots and obviously the actors are not killed.

Staged means faked not someone trying to pull off a trick shot.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Shot video of the photographer that took the photo of the bullet passing Trump.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   
“I F**king Told Them!”: Enraged Butler Cop on Says He Told Secret Service to Cover Warehouse Used by Shooter, and They Agreed

"I f—ing told them that they needed to post guys f—ing over here…I told them that f—ing Tuesday,” said a Butler Township officer in audio captured by his body-worn camera and obtained by the Wall Street Journal.

“I talked to the Secret Service guys. They’re like, ‘Yeah, no problem. We’re going to post guys over here,’” the officer continues.

thelibertydaily.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Tim's guest adds a good deal of info and insight...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong
Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner testified that they had ESU counter snipers in the second story behind the roof. That they left their post to go help track Crooks down which makes absolutely no sense.

It also doesn't make any sense for this guy to be ranting when his guys were covering the roof.

Something else that is strange is that in the bodycam footage of the guy running from the venue to the building, they knock on the door and there is an officer inside who tells them the body of the shooter is on the roof.

Obviously the officers were already in there or able to get in, why try to climb on the roof? Those narrow structures between the buildings are supposedly hallways. Why not just run up to the second story window and engage the shooter?

The cops running around the building got there 2 minutes before the first shot.

edit on 8-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: kwaka
That would be the water tower because it is the only thing on that side tall enough to look down at the roof. So why did they wait until he got 8 shots off? They would have spotted him the moment he started climbing the roof.

Well they can't just start wasting random goofballs climbing up for a view. It's now said this was the first countersniper team deployment at a Trump rally since.....whenever.

It really sets them up for a delayed response in neutralizing the patsy. Considering just these two factors, it does seem like intentionally allowed to happen with help.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3
a reply to: Vermilion

Yes, Fox news just covered it. The local pd knew and possibly the command of the secret service at the location knew but the ss around Trump were never informed. Failure of communication.

Also from same report, the explosives were a fertilizer mix. He ordered the fertilizer. Not a high explosive but if mixed correctly, quite effective. He ether did not have a chance to use them or was out of range for the remote control.

Again, the remote was a commonly available digital remote system orderable from Amazon. 1600 foot range and about as simple as LEGO blocks to use.

That all sounds like it was thrown together by a conFEDerate

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Judicial Watch has a more complete compendium

Someone with tech could have jammed coms too. Stingray or Dirtbox.
edit on 777Vpm08America/ChicagoThu, 08 Aug 2024 22:17:46 -0500 by 777Vader because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 777Vader
People were yelling "he's got a gun". There was a plainclothes SS agent right outside the building.

Videos showing this are in this post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join