It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 95
<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Sniper - someone on the roof. Is that us?
LEO- Nope
Sniper - (BOOOOOOM)

Done.

There is no doubt anymore the US Government attempted to kill Donal Trump.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Sniper - someone on the roof. Is that us?
LEO- Nope
Sniper - (BOOOOOOM)

Done.

There is no doubt anymore the US Government attempted to kill Donal Trump.

The thing is, it's obvious that the Secret Service seriously messed up. I don't think they'd want to do time for setting out to get Trump killed.

Can it be they did not take the threat to Trump seriously? Can it be they assigned the least experienced agents to the assignment, and gave them excessively safe rules of engagement because the main threat they perceived was the accidental shooting of a spectator?

Of course, appointing such agents could be either from underestimating the danger or from wanting a sniper to succeed.

Disclaimer: I know nothing of the records of any authority involved in the incident. I am only speculating.
edit on 1-8-2024 by Solvedit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Solvedit

The fact is they do not mess up.They can't. I have been to his rallies, before he was president, and they are everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

The issue that is occurring is he is supposed to be dead. If he was dead, the US government would not be held accountable. I do believe there would have been a few 'skirmishes' but not a full blown Civil War. 20-30 dead. It would have then been labeled and extension of 1/6.

Haley would have run and they would have made sure she won. No one wanted Kamala. No one wanted Biden and they sure do not want Trump. They cannot fight wars with him in office .

We are almost 3 weeks out from an assassination attempt on a president and it had been memory holed by the media.

Trump had access to classified briefings now. Who know what will happen.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

originally posted by: 5thHead

They just testified there were approximately 150 LEOs including at least 70-=75 USSS Agents. How in the hell could this have happened?

When dude climbs the roof you don't know if he's supposed to be there or not. ...and you can't call for clarification because no one knows who to call much less the answer to the question.

Yep, I think it's as easy as that. Communications breakdown and he easily hides in plain sight.

What I can't fathom is if he had an exit strategy.

Let's say he had killed Trump with the first shot. There wouldn't have been any need to keep on shooting. He could have easy rolled back to the gutter of the roof, jumped off and disappear round the back of the complex of building. But, what about the AR, he couldn't leave it... it would have led back to him easily. So, he'd be running around with a rifle; not really a good way to merge with a panicking crowd.

Or, did he know he wasn't going home... either intending to be caught or a suicide mission. I just can't get into the kids head to figure out what the plan was. Unfortunately, crazy doesn't equal logic.

OK.

Let's accept for a moment that t b ere was a "communications problem" between the USSS and the local LEO'S.

That might account for the fact that Crooks was not "shot on sight"; lack of clear "rules of engagement" being established prior to the event.

But...

How in heavens name could Crooks have apparently KNOWN thathe would not have been at least challenged, if not executed, as soon as he was discovered?

Crooks had scouted the event location and surroundings well before the event; even used a drone. He Chose that particular rooftop for his "Sniper's nest", and since he arrived on the day of the event, we'll before the event, he would have been well aware of the positions the countersnipers had occupied.

Yet he did persist.

It's almost as if he knew he had "Carte Blanche".

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It could be that he was not supposed to have been shot, it looks like the cop who took him out hasn't exactly had a cushy run since he took the shot.

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

The fact is they do not mess up.They can't. I have been to his rallies, before he was president, and they are everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Maybe they didn't put the top people on there? Didn't they simply seem hesitant, as if they were thinking "is it really happening for real?"

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021
Crooks had scouted the event location and surroundings well before the event; even used a drone. He Chose that particular rooftop for his "Sniper's nest", and since he arrived on the day of the event, we'll before the event, he would have been well aware of the positions the countersnipers had occupied.

Yet he did persist.
Lee Harvey Oswald, John Hinckley Jr., the guy who fired at the White House during Clinton, all survived their shootings.

Can it be someone recruited and deceived a kid who didn't know better?

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Recruited and deceived a kid who had been filmed in a commercial for Black Rock a few years ago; and who allegedly more recently made social media posts espousing anti-immigration and antisemitic themes, and was registered as a Republican?

Would such a kid be likely to "Join Up" as a recruit...to Assasinate! Trump?
edit on 1-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

Then "tied up a loose end" by insuring that the kid gets his head blown off by snipers who, apparently did nohave radio communications with the rest of the security detail?
edit on 1-8-2024 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Recruited and decided a kid who had been filmed in a commercial for Black Rock a few years ago; and who allegedly more recently made social media posts espousing anti-immigration and antisemitic themes, and was registered as a Republican?

He made a video saying he hates Republicans.

Earlier in the thread there's a billboard advising Democrats anyone can register as a Republican. They are trying to disrupt primaries by getting the weaker candidates elected.

People are doing that. If that was his game, he may not have had any moral barrier against being taken advantage of by some group out to kill Trump.

I don't think they were out to kill Trump. All the shots seemingly went to Trump's left. The one that hit his ear may have been the result of poorer shooting than the people who rigged the rifle to fire to the left, had counted on. Maybe a good marksman would have missed completely consistently because of the error which may be built in to the rifle.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit
He made a video saying he hates Republicans.

This is inaccurate, someone posted a video of some guy that was ranting about republicans who may have kinda resembled Crooks saying that he hated republicans but you can't really tell if it is him. Like always, low res poor quality images/videos used to back something up that can't be confirmed.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 05:32 AM
link   

There's no reason to suspect he stumbled into the job on a whim. There may have been a great deal of pressure and manipulation.

Then "tied up a loose end" by insuring that the kid gets his head blown off by snipers who, apparently did nohave radio communications with the rest of the security detail?

Was it a sniper then? Could it be a policeman with his service handgun saw him firing into a crowd and made him stop? As one poster mentioned somewhere around page 84, there wasn't too much damage visible.
edit on 2-8-2024 by Solvedit because: added a sentence.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Maybe you need the powers that be to tell you what to think but most of us see the video and know it's him.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Maybe you need the powers that be to tell you what to think but most of us see the video and know it's him.

Nobody told me what to think. I saw the video and couldn't tell if it was him or not.

Digging a little, the original is a video from Arizona state university and it is from 2020. Crooks was still in highschool when the original was posted.

ASU police investigating viral video of man screaming "Slash Republican throats!"

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Take what you will of this... with open minds.

I used a cryptographic decryption method on selected verses from the King James Version of the Bible that led to the emergence of peculiar keywords from Genesis, Chapter 1.

In the grid you can read Genesis horizontally across...

These words were found in various places: gov, fed, hidden, thomas, roof, shot, donald, ear.

Keywords & Their Relationship:

Gov / Feds: Implicit reference to the authorities or law enforcement agencies involved in the incident.

Hidden: Describes the act of concealing Thomas on the rooftop prior to the gunshot.

Thomas: Presumably the assassin.

Roof: Indicates the location where Thomas was secreted away until the shooting unfolded.

Shot: Represents the action directed against Donald Trump, causing injury.

Donald: Former U.S. President Donald J. Trump, targeted during the campaign trail.

Ear: Specifically mentions the body part injured amidst the controversial incident.

🍺
edit on 50085031am312024Fri, 02 Aug 2024 11:50:17 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

You've got too much time on your hands

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

You must be a psychic...
My schedule is packed with naps and snacking.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm hearing that there are reports that a Chinese national arrested for trespassing at Mar-a-Lago has documents saying the Chinese government had a hand in the assassination attempt.

x.com...

loudobbs.com... ent-to-july-13-assassination-attempt/

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Were passports found?

Just sayin.....

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Secret Service took these docs he was trying to give Trump.
Last we'll hear about them.

posted on Aug, 3 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme
Dude, you don't get shot in the ear for a a PR stunt.

What if the marksman was poorer than anyone counted on? What if the ear shot went wider than they counted on?

All of the shots went to his left which implies among other things that the rifle may have been rigged.

Can it be some people become multimillionaires with solid talent, and some become multimillionaires by taking wild risks?

new topics

top topics

<< 92  93  94    96  97  98 >>

join