It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired At Trump Rally Trump Looks Wounded

page: 97
<< 94  95  96    98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Bodycam video just released shows a police officer being lifted up to the roof of the AGR building, interrupting Thomas Crooks just seconds before he started shooting to assassinate President Trump at the Butler rally.

X Link

The officer is lifted up in the place where the large ladder behind the trees is. There is no ladder there at the time. The audio of the first minute or two has been cut out.
edit on 8-8-2024 by kwaka because: added description

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

Nice find 👍
I was wondering why no audio at the beginning.
Found something in that thread…

“The body cams don’t start recording audio immediately because of buffering. The officer turned his body worn camera on AFTER falling off the roof.
It’s a 30 second delay. The video recording is actually 30 seconds before the officer turned on his camera.”

And this..

#BREAKING: Newly released audio captured by a Butler, PA officer's bodycam records the officer airing frustration at the Secret Service, who had been repeatedly warned days in advance to cover the roof of the building from which the crooks shot. About 10 after the shooting minutes which wasn't recorded another officer arriving at the warehouse said to a fellow officer, 'I thought you guys were on the roof. I thought it was you. I thought it was you.'

'No,' came the reply, with an explanation that no officers were on the roof.

'What the f*ck,' the officer responded in frustration. 'Why were we not on the roof? Why weren’t we?'"

More audio file of frustrated LEO
x.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

“The body cams don’t start recording audio immediately because of buffering. The officer turned his body worn camera on AFTER falling off the roof. It’s a 30 second delay. The video recording is actually 30 seconds before the officer turned on his camera.”

That does not account for this longer version of the officers video;

Another camera angle from the officers responding the Trump assassination attempt in Butler Pennsylvania....

X Link

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I gotta say there is something phony about that footage.

At 7:30 he tells someone "you got me up once, you can get me up again".

There are half a dozen men there who could get him up.

It is also strange that he struggled less when he was carrying the rifle.

Now some are reporting a ground officer shot Crooks, which might be the 3 shots that seem muffled because it was from a pistol. Where was this guy at?

I still can't buy the idea that they had access to the building and the second story behind the roof but they had to try to climb the outside walls.

This is a wag the dog setup.

edit on 9-8-2024 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader

originally posted by: daskakik
That would be the water tower because it is the only thing on that side tall enough to look down at the roof. So why did they wait until he got 8 shots off? They would have spotted him the moment he started climbing the roof.

Well they can't just start wasting random goofballs climbing up for a view. It's now said this was the first countersniper team deployment at a Trump rally since.....whenever.

It really sets them up for a delayed response in neutralizing the patsy. Considering just these two factors, it does seem like intentionally allowed to happen with help.

Well, I heard the roof was sloped...and hot.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

The guy on the ground was between Trump and the 'shooter' they are saying. It just gets worse and worse. I want to know who the guy in the red shirt is they held. It is in the audio.

They also talk about the water tower. There are 7 or 8 videos out know. A slow trickle. The fact we now know that USSS was told by local LEOs (on tape) to me shows how complicit they are.

The US Government attempted to kill a former president. Facts.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs
But it was the local LEO's covering that roof. They "supposedly" got called off their post to go look for Crooks.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Says...the USSS. There were officers in there and they went to look for soemthing. You mean to tell me the FIRST time a counter sniper is at a rally they have no comms with the other counter-sniper groups?

Again, the US government conspired to kill Donald Trump. Fact.

Also, have you seen the video of the guy on the motorcycle hauling ass from the water tower? A little nuts.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Says...the USSS.

The Pennsylvania State Police Commissioner said it.

There were officers in there and they went to look for soemthing. You mean to tell me the FIRST time a counter sniper is at a rally they have no comms with the other counter-sniper groups?

Do they need to have communication to take down someone with a rifle. They would have been around 100 ft from Crooks.

He was already marked as suspicious. Seeing him with a rifle would have cinched it.

Again, the US government conspired to kill Donald Trump. Fact.

Sorry, don't buy it. If the DS wanted Trump dead, he would be dead.

They planned this whole bunch of mistakes just to let some 20 year old try taking his best shot. Even in JFK's assassination there was a trained marksman who took the kill shot while Oswald was the patsy.

Here all we have is the patsy.

Also, have you seen the video of the guy on the motorcycle hauling ass from the water tower? A little nuts.

I think that was the lady riding a black horse with a Trump 2024 flag. She appears at around 2:50 in the following video going in that direction and it makes sense that anyone would be hauling ass if it sounds like shots are being fired.

She is also in the thumbnail, if you don't care to watch.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The people in the crowd did not move. Bystanders. Nope.

I know what the commissioner said because he was told what to say.

Plans to not always work. This one did not. They fully expected him to be dead.

This was not a warning. This was not a False Flag. There is a thread for that.

This is about what actually happened and what we should all be concentrated on is that it is being erased. No one is being help accountable. There was more of an uproar from politicians when Floyd died.

They missed....it happens.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Everyone is free to believe what they want, but you can't claim something as fact, when it can't be proven.

Personally, I can't believe they would go through all the trouble and not have a real sniper. It isn't like they can't afford it. It also isn't like Trump was bobbing and weaving on that stage.

Heck it is basically a show. It doesn't seem like a stretch to have someone review footage and see where Trump spends the most time looking at the teleprompter to know when the best time to take the shot is.

Another thing is that he reacts to the sound of the first shot. That bullet was long past him when he heard the sound.

You can believe he moved his head just in time but I didn't see him move his head in the right direction to avoid a bullet to the side of his head only nicking his ear. He moved it to get the bullet in the face.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

The countersnipers were 500ft away. Sort of far to hear yelling over an open arena outdoor rally.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 777Vader
The countersnipers were 500ft away. Sort of far to hear yelling over an open arena outdoor rally.

Guess you didn't check out the post that shows an SS agent right outside the building.

So while they tell you there where comm problems, this guy was close enough to the people, watching the cops trying to see on the roof and would have been able to alert the counter snipers.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:30 PM
link   

You have an opinion. That's ok. I have an opinion. Thats ok.

However, the facts are, the US government colluded to kill Donald Trump. That is the fact.

You can believe he moved his head just in time but I didn't see him move his head in the right direction to avoid a bullet to the side of his head only nicking his ear. He moved it to get the bullet in the face.

This makes no sense. What you cannot accept is that they would miss. They did. (did you see Afghanistan) Again, he should not be alive.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   

and they did not because they were told to allow this to happen.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 05:43 PM
link   

However, the facts are, the US government colluded to kill Donald Trump. That is the fact.

Or the USSS/LEOs colluded with Trump to fake it. Unlike you though, I'm not insisting that is a fact, just that I have my doubts.

This makes no sense. What you cannot accept is that they would miss. They did. (did you see Afghanistan) Again, he should not be alive.

Not a real sniper, which is what the DS would have brought in, while Crooks took the fall.

I also have the video that shows his reaction to the sound, how his head didn't move that much and that he paused. The speed of a .223/5.56 bullet and the distance from the roof to the stage.

That is why people have been saying it wasn't the first shot that grazed his ear. This is the position of his head right before he raises his hand to his ear and then he stood still around 2 seconds before ducking.

ETA: Then we have this story of a guy who was there that says there was a counter sniper team on the other side of the venue on the roof of some bleachers who took out Crooks. Over twice the distance between Crooks and the stage, and they didn't miss.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You do not need a sniper. It is not a far shot for the weapon he used. I am not saying that because of the news but because I have shot them. Lots of them. Other Calibers also. So did my 12 year old. 200 yds was nothing to have fun hitting a watermelon or 2 liter bottles. Just fun.

If you wanted to hit someone from a mile out you could but it would then the professional. It has to look like a (insert any assassin) to be that part. Just like you cannot believe they missed I cannot believe Oswald got off his group the way he did. The US killed Kennedy. There are some things that are just historical fact based on basic observation.

WTF would Trump fake an attempt on his life.....now? He is not behind. Joe was still the nominee. His death was needed to take the reins back from the MAGA GOP. This is bigger than Trump and people should know that.

Now, a Staged MAGA attempt on Biden of now, Kamala, I can also seeing occurring. They will blame it on the rhetoric and him actually getting shot. They will. Something is going to happen again to a candidate I fear.

As far as I see it, Donald Trump is the luckiest person on the planet right now. Cannot wait to see where this timeline goes. Maybe Titor was off by a few decades.....

edit on 892024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You do not need a sniper.

Obviously they did. Why go through all this trouble and not ensure the kill shot?

You make it sound like the DS wanted him dead so bad, while also saying they didn't want him dead bad enough to bring in a better shooter. Which is it?

WTF would Trump fake an attempt on his life.....now?

Why did he agree to being part of the WWE and receiving a stone cold stunner?

Maybe that is just what he likes to do?

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

So we started with the countersnipers position 100s of feet away, to some rando supposed SS agent at the scene.

Along with local and state cops who were unable to draw upon the shooter, what's your point? A rando SS agent is NOT the countersnipers we were talking about, get it?

You said the countersnipers should have heard the people yell, but I said they were 500ft away. Instead of accepting this info, your contradictory personality disorder compels you to still argue, even without a point.

I feel sorry for the people around you.

posted on Aug, 10 2024 @ 11:55 AM
link   

For sure, Kamala is NOT doing the Dems any favors right now. Worth more XXX than alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 94  95  96    98  99 >>

join